Cairo to Abu Simbel Tour
A flight takes you to the real magic teeming with the glory of history in a rare spot on the planet. Giant pharaonic statues carved in a huge mountain greet you to the majesty of the pharaonic world in the Ramses II reign. This tour is to wander amid Two temples of giant sculptures and charming decorations; the surprise will be when you know the aim that Ramses II wanted to achieve to establish those gigantic statues that will charm you! And also, you will hear about the unique phenomenon of the sun perpendicular to this temple. To move through these rare designs with complete amazement; is the dazzle of ancient Egypt in this holy spot for the pharaohs.
A private expert Egyptologist will escort you to narrate to read you all the unique inscriptions inside both temples and narrate for you the information of each spot and the great events that had run there.
A private vehicle will accompany you also to where the majesty of Abu Simbel Temples appears magically.
Cairo to Abu Simbel Itinerary:
First, our representative meets you at Cairo airport for a domestic flight to Abu Simbel, facilitating all the needed formalities. And a private modern vehicle takes you from the airport of Abu Simbel to Abu Simbel Temples.
Then, your Egyptologist accompanies you to the great temple of Ramses II. After that, your Egyptologist escorts you to Nefertari Temple, the wife of Ramses II.
Finally, your Egyptologist escorts you to the airport for a domestic flight back after enjoying a lovely tour from Cairo to Abu Simbel.
|Trip Duration:||1 Days / 0 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Abu Simbel|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Style:||Educational - enjoyment|
Cairo to Abu Simbel Tour package includes:
- Return flight tickets (Cairo/ Abu Simbel) (Abu Simbel/ Cairo).
- Transfer to Abu Simbel Temple by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you to Abu Simbel Temples.
- Entrance fees to Abu Simbel Temples.
- All taxes and Services Charges.
Cairo to Abu Simbel Tour package excludes:
- Personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $450$520 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.