Cairo to Abu Simbel Tour
A flight takes you to the real magic teeming with the glory of history in a rare spot on the planet. Giant pharaonic statues carved in a huge mountain greet you to the majesty of the pharaonic world in the Ramses II reign. This tour is to wander amid Two temples of giant sculptures and charming decorations; the surprise will be when you know the aim that Ramses II wanted to achieve to establish those gigantic statues that will charm you! And also, you will hear about the unique phenomenon of the sun perpendicular to this temple. To move through these rare designs with complete amazement; is the dazzle of ancient Egypt in this holy spot for the pharaohs.
A private expert Egyptologist will escort you to narrate to read with you all the unique inscriptions inside both temples and narrate for you each information of each spot and the great events that had run there.
A private vehicle will accompany you also to where the majesty of Abu Simbel Temples appears magically.
Cairo to Abu Simbel Itinerary:
At first, our representative meets you at Cairo airport for a domestic flight to Abu Simbel, facilitating all the needed formalities. And a private modern vehicle takes you from the airport of Abu Simbel to Abu Simbel Temples.
Then, your Egyptologist accompanies you to the great temple of Ramses II. After that, your Egyptologist escorts you to Nefertari Temple, the wife of Ramses II.
Finally, your Egyptologist escorts you to airport for a domestic flight back after enjoying a lovely tour from Cairo to Abu Simbel.
|Trip Duration:||1 Days / 0 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Abu Simbel|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Style:||Educational - enjoyment|
- Return flight tickets (Cairo/ Abu Simbel) (Abu Simbel/ Cairo).
- Transfer to Abu Simbel Temple by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist accompanies you to Abu Simbel Temples.
- Entrance fees to Abu Simbel Temples.
- All taxes and Services Charges.
- Personal needs.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $450$520 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.