Cairo Sightseeing Day Tour
Your tour Cairo sightseeing day trip starts today after having your breakfast at your stay in Cairo city.
Pick-up time: 09:00 am.
Meeting Point: any location in Cairo city.
You will find our tour guide waiting to hold a sign with your name at the meeting point.
Escort you with our private driver and our modern a/c vehicle. Certainly, you will enjoy your ride to Cairo sightseeing tour Downtown and City Center to visit the Egyptian Museum; Firstly, start at the Museum Garden to see the ancient Egyptian Flowers, the Papyrus Symbol of North Egypt, and the Lotus flower Symbol of the South; Our tour guide will escort you around the Egyptian Museum to see the all objects and artifacts from Old, Middle to the New Kingdom of ancient Egyptians. On the other hand, he will teach you all about the Royal Statues, mummies, sarcophagus, and many more”.
After that, you will have a lunch break on your own. (We recommend Nile view restaurants).
Coptic and Islamic Cairo Sightseeings Tour
Transfer to the East side of Cairo to visit the fortress and Citadel of Saladin; Walk around the citadel walls and visit the Green Mosque and the Alabaster Mosque of King Mohamed Ali, and get to know more about Muslims and how they practice their religious activities.
Further, your day tour goes on to Coptic Christian Cairo to visit Saint Virgin Mary Church “The Hanging Church”, The Official residence of the Coptic Pope in 1047 AD. Visit Saint Sergius Church, the oldest Basilica style and the place of the Holy Crept.
Take a lovely walk with our tour guide through the alley leading to one of the most unique Jewish heritage all over Egypt and the Middle East, the Synagogue of Ben Ezra, visit the synagogue and the Church of Saint Barbara nearby.
Interesting visit to the Open-air Market at Khan El Khalili Bazar, enjoy some shopping and a wonderful atmosphere.
Finally, at the end of your Cairo sightseeing day tour, our tour guide and driver will transfer you back to the hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Egypt United Tours wishes you a lovely trip to Cairo
Day day 1
cairo sightseeing day tour
Cairo Sightseeing Day Tour
At the meeting place, look for our tour guide holding a sign with your name on it.
We will escort you in our contemporary a/c vehicle with a private driver. You will undoubtedly enjoy your ride to the Egyptian Museum as part of a sightseeing tour of Cairo. First, stop by the museum garden to view the papyrus, which represents northern Egypt, and the lotus flower, which represents southern Egypt. Then, follow our tour guide as she leads you through the Egyptian Museum to view all of the items and artifacts from the Old, Middle, and New Kingdoms of ancient Egypt. Additionally, he will instruct you on everything related to royal statues, mummies, sarcophagi, and more.
Transfer to the eastern part of Cairo to see Saladin's Citadel and fortress. Explore the walls of the citadel and stop by the Green Mosque and King Mohamed Ali's Alabaster Mosque to learn more about Muslims and their religious practices.
Your day trip continues to Coptic Christian Cairo, where you will visit Saint Virgin Mary Church, also known as "The Hanging Church," which served as the Coptic Pope's official residence until 1047 AD. Visit Saint Sergius Church to see the Holy Crept and the oldest Basilica style.
Visit the church and the synagogue as you stroll through the alleyway leading to one of the most distinctive Jewish heritages in all of Egypt and the Middle East, the Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Cairo Sightseeing Day Tour inclusions:
- All Transfers during your Cairo Sightseeing Day Tour
- Transfers by A/c private modern vehicle
- Expert Tour Guide during your Cairo Sightseeings Day Tour
- Entrance fees to all sites in your Cairo Sightseeings Day Tour
- All taxes and Services Charges.
Cairo Sightseeing Day Tour exclusions:
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $75$85 / Person
“Cairo Sightseeing Day Tour” Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.