Cairo Sightseeing Day Tour
Your tour Cairo sightseeing day trip starts today after having your breakfast at your stay in Cairo city.
Pick-up time: 09:00 am.
Meeting Point: any location in Cairo city.
You will find our tour guide waiting to hold a sign with your name at the meeting point.
Escort you with our private driver and our modern a/c vehicle. Certainly, you will enjoy your ride to Cairo sightseeing tour Downtown and City Center to visit the Egyptian Museum; Firstly, start at the Museum Garden to see the ancient Egyptian Flowers, the Papyrus Symbol of North Egypt, and the Lotus flower Symbol of the South; Our tour guide will escort you around the Egyptian Museum to see the all objects and artifacts from Old, Middle to the New Kingdom of ancient Egyptians. On the other hand, he will teach you all about the Royal Statues, mummies, sarcophagus, and many more”.
After that, you will have a lunch break on your own. (We recommend Nile view restaurants).
Coptic and Islamic Cairo Sightseeings Tour
Transfer to the East side of Cairo to visit the fortress and Citadel of Saladin; Walk around the citadel walls and visit the Green Mosque and the Alabaster Mosque of King Mohamed Ali, and get to know more about Muslims and how they practice their religious activities.
Further, your day tour goes on to Coptic Christian Cairo to visit Saint Virgin Mary Church “The Hanging Church”, The Official residence of the Coptic Pope in 1047 AD. Visit Saint Sergius Church, the oldest Basilica style and the place of the Holy Crept.
Take a lovely walk with our tour guide through the alley leading to one of the most unique Jewish heritage all over Egypt and the Middle East, the Synagogue of Ben Ezra, visit the synagogue and the Church of Saint Barbara nearby.
Interesting visit to the Open-air Market at Khan El Khalili Bazar, enjoy some shopping and a wonderful atmosphere.
Finally, at the end of your Cairo sightseeing day tour, our tour guide and driver will transfer you back to the hotel and overnight in Cairo.
Egypt United Tours wishes you a lovely trip to Cairo
- Day day 1
cairo sightseeing day tour
Cairo Sightseeing Day Tour
At the meeting place, look for our tour guide holding a sign with your name on it.
We will escort you in our contemporary a/c vehicle with a private driver. You will undoubtedly enjoy your ride to the Egyptian Museum as part of a sightseeing tour of Cairo. First, stop by the museum garden to view the papyrus, which represents northern Egypt, and the lotus flower, which represents southern Egypt. Then, follow our tour guide as she leads you through the Egyptian Museum to view all of the items and artifacts from the Old, Middle, and New Kingdoms of ancient Egypt. Additionally, he will instruct you on everything related to royal statues, mummies, sarcophagi, and more.
Transfer to the eastern part of Cairo to see Saladin's Citadel and fortress. Explore the walls of the citadel and stop by the Green Mosque and King Mohamed Ali's Alabaster Mosque to learn more about Muslims and their religious practices.
Your day trip continues to Coptic Christian Cairo, where you will visit Saint Virgin Mary Church, also known as "The Hanging Church," which served as the Coptic Pope's official residence until 1047 AD. Visit Saint Sergius Church to see the Holy Crept and the oldest Basilica style.
Visit the church and the synagogue as you stroll through the alleyway leading to one of the most distinctive Jewish heritages in all of Egypt and the Middle East, the Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Cairo Sightseeing Day Tour inclusions:
- All Transfers during your Cairo Sightseeing Day Tour
- Transfers by A/c private modern vehicle
- Expert Tour Guide during your Cairo Sightseeings Day Tour
- Entrance fees to all sites in your Cairo Sightseeings Day Tour
- All taxes and Services Charges.
Cairo Sightseeing Day Tour exclusions:
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $75$85 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.