Pyramids of Giza Tour
Today, Once your Sea Cruise Ship arrives at Alexandria Port, Meet our Company Representative. He/ She holds a sign with your name. After that, He/She will greet and assist you to meet our Egyptologist Tour Guide and driver. Meanwhile, Start your Cairo Day Trip from Alexandria.
Your Cairo day trip from Alexandria starts on a desert road. It’s a 3-hour drive with one stop on the Highway for rest and fresh up.
Pyramid of King Cheops.
After your arrival to Giza city, transfer to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Egypt. Our expert Egyptologist will start your tour at the Big Pyramid of King Cheops 2550 BC. As a result, He/ She will uncover for you all the secrets and mysteries of the Pyramids. Similarly, you’ll get to know how Ancient Egyptians built such massive structures. And why they’re the Royal Tombs for their mighty kings as well as their Saviors in the Afterlife.
The Great Pyramid.
After that, Visit the Great Pyramid and get a fantastic opportunity to climb a few steps to see its entrance of it. Meanwhile, you can take stunning photos of the Pyramids plateau and Giza City. Our tour guide will take you for a short walk around the Pyramid complex. At the pyramid complex, See the small pyramids of the King’s daughters and wife “The Queens’ Pyramids”. In addition, you have an opportunity to enter for free and see what the Great Pyramid looks like from the inside.
The Pyramid of King Chefren.
then, your next stop will be at the Pyramid of King Chefren the Second Pyramid in large here, witness the reddish limestone casing over the top of Chefren Pyramid, our Egyptologist tour guide will show you the remaining of the funeral temple and the causeway leading down to the Valley Temple, which buried now under Nazlet El Saman Village.
The Great Sphinx Visit
Visit the 3rd Pyramid of King Menkaura which is covered by massive granite casing on the base that shows the greatness of Ancient Egyptian Builders.
Ready with our Private A/C Vehicle and expert driver to go deeper in the desert to reach the Pyramids Panorama, make your camera ready for the postcard view to take a lifetime shot.
The Tour to the Pyramids is not ended yet, our tour guide and driver will escort you to see the Great Sphinx, the first symbol of the combination between human wisdom and animals strength, the Great Sphinx is located near the Valley Temple of Mummification and belongs to The Second Pyramid Builder “King Chefren”, visit the Wishing Well where travelers long time ago used to toss coins hoping they impress gods to grant their wishes.
Egyptian Museum Tour
then, time for amazing lunch at the Pyramids area before you go with our Egyptologist to visit the Egyptian Museum, where you will see all the statues of ancient pharaohs, their solid coffins and golden treasures, a tour of the Egyptian Museum takes 2 hours to see all the Museum Masterpieces and artifacts, visit The Golden Treasure of the Boy King Tut, Queen Hatshepsut Collection.
Your Cairo Day trip from Alexandria to Cairo won’t be complete without having a lovely ride through Old Cairo crossing the Nile River to reach one of the Oldest Markets in Africa and the Middle East, visit Khan El Khalili Open-air Bazar for 2 hours of free shopping before our Tour Guide and Driver meet you again to start your trip back to your Cruise ship in Alexandria Port with amazing memories from Egypt.
Egyptological Museum Tour
Before visiting the Egyptian Museum with our Egyptologist, you will have time for a delicious lunch near the Pyramids. The tour of the Egyptian Museum will last two hours, during which time you will see all of the museum’s masterpieces and artifacts, including The Golden Treasure of the Boy King Tut and Queen Hatshepsut Collection.
You must travel through Old Cairo and cross the Nile River to get to Khan El Khalili Open-air Bazar, one of the oldest markets in Africa and the Middle East before our tour guide and driver meet you again. This is a must-do on your Cairo Day Trip from Alexandria to Cairo.
- Day 1 day
Pyramids of Giza Tour
Arrive to Alexandria
Meet our Company Representative when your sea cruise ship docks at Alexandria Port today. He/she is carrying a sign bearing your name. Then, he or she will welcome you and help you find our Egyptologist Tour Guide and driver. Start your day trip to Cairo from Alexandria in the interim.
On a desert road, you begin your day excursion from Alexandria to Cairo. Three hours are spent driving, and there is one highway rest stop.
Pyramids of Giza Tour
Transfer to the Giza Plateau after your arrival in Giza city to see the Egyptian Great Pyramids. Your tour will begin at King Cheops' Big Pyramid in 2550 BC under the guidance of our knowledgeable Egyptologist. He/She will therefore reveal to you all the mysteries and secrets of the Pyramids. You'll also learn how the Ancient Egyptians constructed such enormous temples. And this is why they are known as the Royal Tombs—for both their powerful monarchs and their Saviors in the afterlife.
The Great Pyramid
Visit the Great Pyramid after that for the amazing chance to ascend a few steps and witness the entrance to the Pyramid. You can capture breathtaking images of Giza City and the plateau of the Pyramids in the interim. You will be led on a brief tour of the Pyramid complex by our tour guide. View "The Queens' Pyramids," the diminutive pyramids of the King's daughters and wife, at the complex of pyramids. You can even go inside the Great Pyramid for free to observe what it looks like from within.
The King Chefren the Second Pyramid.
Our Egyptologist tour guide will then show you the remnants of the funeral temple and the causeway leads down to the Valley Temple, which is currently buried under Nazlet El Saman Village. Your next stop will be the Pyramid of King Chefren the Second Pyramid, which is large here.
the third pyramid of King Menkaura.
Visit the third pyramid of King Menkaura, whose base is encircled by a huge granite casing that demonstrates the skill of ancient Egyptian architects.
Get your camera ready for the postcard-worthy view to capture a once-in-a-lifetime photo as our private A/C vehicle and knowledgeable driver prepare to travel deeper into the desert to reach the Pyramids Panorama.
the Great Sphinx.
The tour of the pyramids is not over yet; our tour guide and driver will accompany you to see the Great Sphinx, the first representation of the union of human knowledge and animal strength. The Great Sphinx is situated close to the Valley Temple of Mummification and belonged to King Chefren, the builder of the Second Pyramid. You will also visit the Wishing Well, where ancient travelers used to throw coins in an effort to appease the gods and get their wishes granted.
- All Port Permissions and Authority Documents.
- Meeting and Greeting in Alexandria Port.
- Private Transportation in modern A/C Vehicles includes fuel.
- Private Egyptologist Tour Guide escorting you through the entire tour.
- Lunch at Clean restaurant in Cairo.
- Entrance fees tickets to the Pyramids Area and the Egyptian Museum.
- 2 small bottles of mineral water per person (inside our tour vehicle)
- Entry Visa Stamp to Egypt.
- Entry Tickets to Interior of Pyramids, Mummies Room and Solar Boat exhibition.
- All Type of drinks except water.
- Personal needs like Internet and Phone calls etc..
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $90$120 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.