Pyramids of Giza Tour
Today, Once your Sea Cruise Ship arrives at Alexandria Port, Meet our Company Representative. He/ She holds a sign with your name. After that, He/She will greet and assist you to meet our Egyptologist Tour Guide and driver. Meanwhile, Start your Cairo Day Trip from Alexandria.
Your Cairo day trip from Alexandria starts on a desert road. It’s a 3-hour drive with one stop on the Highway for rest and fresh up.
After your arrival to Giza city, transfer to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Egypt. Our expert Egyptologist will start your tour at the Big Pyramid of King Cheops 2550 BC. As a result, He/ She will uncover for you all the secrets and mysteries of the Pyramids. Similarly, you’ll get to know how Ancient Egyptians built such massive structures. And why they’re the Royal Tombs for their mighty kings as well as their Saviors in the Afterlife.
After that, Visit the Great Pyramid and get a fantastic opportunity to climb few steps to see the entrance of the Pyramid. Meanwhile, you can take stunning photos of the Pyramids plateau and Giza City. Our tour guide will take you for a short walk around the Pyramid complex. At the pyramid complex, See the small pyramids of the King’s daughters and wife “The Queens’ Pyramids”. In addition, you have an opportunity to enter for free and see how the Great Pyramid looks like from inside.
then, your next stop will be at the Pyramid of King Chefren the Second Pyramid in large here, witness the reddish limestone casing over the top of Chefren Pyramid, our Egyptologist tour guide will show you the remaining of the funeral temple and the causeway leads down to the Valley Temple, which buried now under Nazlet El Saman Village .
the Great Sphinx Visit
Visit the 3rd Pyramid of King Menkaura which is covered by massive granite casing on the base shows the greatness of Ancient Egyptian Builders.
Ready with our Private A/C Vehicle and expert driver to go deeper in the desert to reach the Pyramids Panorama, make your camera ready for the postcards view to take a lifetime shot.
The Tour to the Pyramids is not ended yet, our tour guide and driver will escort you to see the Great Sphinx, the first symbol of combination between human wisdom and animals strength, the Great Sphinx is located near the Valley Temple of Mummification and belongs to The Second Pyramid Builder “King Chefren”, visit the Wishing Well where travelers long time ago used to toss coins hoping they impress gods to grant their wishes.
Egyptian Museum Tour
then, time for amazing lunch at the Pyramids area before you go with our Egyptologist to visit the Egyptian Museum, where you will see all the statues of ancient pharaohs, their solid coffins and golden treasures , tour to the Egyptian Museum takes 2 hours to see all the Museum Masterpieces and artifacts, visit The Golden Treasure of the Boy King Tut, Queen Hatshepsut Collection.
Your Cairo Day trip from Alexandria to Cairo won’t be complete without having a lovely ride through Old Cairo crossing the Nile River to reach one of the Oldest Markets in Africa and the Middle East, visit Khan El Khalili Open-air Bazar for 2 hours of free shopping before our Tour Guide and Driver meet you again to start your trip back to your Cruise ship in Alexandria Port with amazing memories from Egypt.
- All Port Permissions and Authority Documents.
- Meeting and Greeting in Alexandria Port.
- Private Transportation in modern A/C Vehicles includes fuel.
- Private Egyptologist Tour Guide escorting you through the entire tour.
- Lunch at Clean restaurant in Cairo.
- Entrance fees tickets to the Pyramids Area and the Egyptian Museum.
- 2 small bottles of mineral water per person (inside our tour vehicle)
- Entry Visa Stamp to Egypt.
- Entry Tickets to Interior of Pyramids, Mummies Room and Solar Boat exhibition.
- All Type of drinks except water.
- Personal needs like Internet and Phone calls etc..
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $90$120 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.