Budget Egypt Tour 7 days
With this Budget Egypt Tour 7 days, you are going to explore the finest of a 7-day overland tour when you take a trip to the most phenomenal places in Egypt’s capital Cairo, including that of the Giza Pyramids, Saqqara Pyramids, and Complex, as well as the ancient city of Memphis, Saladin Citadel, historical churches and mosques, Khan El Khalili, and the Egyptian Museum, before heading to El Fayoum’s major sights, Wadi El Rayan, Wadi Hitan, and Mudawara Mountain. Because of its rich archaeological structures and extends over the Nile River, El Minya is one of Upper Egypt’s most important governorates.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Accommodation:||3 Stars Comfort|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Budget Travel - Egypt Standard Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Fayoum - Alexandria - Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 person|
- Day 1
Arrival and Welcome to Egypt
Arrive at Cairo International Airport - Meet and assist
Arrive in Egypt in style with our airport pick-up service, which is perfectly on time to coincide with your flight arrival.
Meet our Egypt United Tours guide at Cairo International Airport, He's waving an Egypt United Tours sign to facilitate an easy pickup.
After that, Your next destination is your hotel in a private vehicle with air conditioning.
In Cairo, you will spend the night.
- Day 2
Giza and Saqqara Day Tour
Great Pyramids, Sphinx and Step Pyramid Visit
When you arrive at your hotel, a tour guide will be waiting with a private air-conditioned car to transport you to your destination.
During your first trip, you'll see the Great Pyramids of Egypt, In other words, a World Wonder dating back thousands of years. Photograph the iconic Pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, and the Valley Temple.
The Zoser Step Pyramid in Sakkara is the next stop. King Djoser's six rectangular-base pyramids are the earliest pyramids ever built. As a burial site during the former monarchy, this Pyramid is a sight to behold.
Then, you'll head to Memphis, Egypt's ancient capital, to see Rameses II's Statue. Onward to Dahshur, where we will visit both the Red and Bent Pyramids
After the trip, our elegant driver transports you back to your accommodation in Cairo.
Cairo is the destination for tonight's stay.
- Day 3
Alexandria Day Trip from Cairo
Full-Day Trip to Alexandria
Your knowledgeable tour guide will meet you at your accommodation and take you to Alexandria in an air-conditioned car.
Library and Citadel Visit
A visit to Alexandria's famous library, one of the largest and most magnificent representations of ancient times, is the first stop on the tour.
Pharos Lighthouse in Alexandria, an ancient wonder of the world, is the next stop. Qaitbay's magnificent citadel comes next.
Greet and Roman Alexandria Visit
Afterward, transfer to visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, where many Greeks and Romans were buried thousands of years ago.
Visit The Roman Amphitheater and Pmpays Pillar to see where Romans celeberated their events.
After the trip, Our driver transports you back to your accommodation comfortably.
Cairo is the destination for tonight's stay.
Please note that the Alexandria Public Library is closing on Fridays and other public holidays throughout the year!
- Day 4
Trip to Al Minya
Tal El Amarna Visit
An experienced tour guide greets you at your hotel, prepare to start your trip.
A boat takes you to Tell El Amarna, This was Akhenaton's capital, However, first, stop in Al Minya city.
In a short ride, our driver returns you to your hotel at the end of the trip.
Cairo is the destination for tonight's stopover.
- Day 5
Cairo City Tour
Old Islamic Cairo Tour
In the lobby of your hotel, an experienced tour guide is ready for you.
Egyptian Museum - Thousands of authentic artifacts, statues, and precious Egyptian artwork await you at the first visit. One of the most amazing exhibits was the entire King Tutankhamun collection, which included the gold treasures discovered in his tomb in 1920.
After that, the next destination is the Citadel of Salah El-Din, It was built by Salah El Din in 1183 to safeguard Cairo from invaders.
A visit to the magnificent Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque, created by Turkish architect Yousif Boushnaq, Egypt's long-time ruler, will follow.
Christian Coptic Old Cairo Tour
A visit to the Abu Sirga Church, Hanging Church, and Ben Ezra Synagogue rounds up the tour.
Once your day is over, our driver takes you back to your hotel in luxury.
In Cairo, you will stay the night.
- Day 6
Fayoum Oasis Visit
Minutes and our tour guide accompany you before you head to Fayoum on a relaxing ride.
Crocodile Goddess is believed to have lived in this city at one time!
Quaran Lake, an oasis in the desert, is the first stop on the tour. After that, you'll next go to the remains of the Karanis Temple, which you may explore. In addition, Visit Wadi Al Rian and the other historical areas of the lake by boat after this tour.
In conclusion, Our elegant driver transports you to your Cairo hotel in a luxurious vehicle.
Cairo is the destination for tonight's stay.
- Day 7
Final Departure From Cairo
In conclusion, have a leisurely breakfast. After that, our friendly driver transports you to Cairo International Airport on time for your flight out.
Budget Egypt Tour 7 days Itinerary Includes
- Reception, assistance, luggage collection, and pick up at the airport upon arrival in Egypt.
- Transportation in Our modern a/c vehicle throughout the entire tour duration.
- A professional tour guide Egyptologist accompanies you to all tour sites.
- Accommodation in 3 Stars Comfort hotels throughout the entire tour.
- Delicious breakfast throughout the entire tour.
- All taxes and services charges.
Budget Egypt Tour 7 days Itinerary Excludes
- Entry fees to sites that are unmentioned in the above itinerary.
- Meals that are not included in the above itinerary.
- Egypt entry visa on arrival.
- Drinks and snacks that are not named in our itinerary.
- Airtime, phone calls, and internet expenses.
- Optional tours and trips are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Personal spending.
- International and domestic flight tickets.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $644$709 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.