Blue Shadow Nile Cruise 4 Nights from Luxor 2023/2024
Take a 5 day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan and follow in the footsteps of the pharaohs. Luxor’s most prominent historical sights are included in this classic excursion. Karnak, Hatshepsut Temple, Valley of the Kings, and more are featured. Furthermore, we will take you on sightseeing tours in Edfu and Kom Ombo. Continue to Aswan to explore even more breathtaking monuments. Book your Blue Shadow Nile Cruise 4 Nights from Luxor.
Above all, all of our Nile cruises feature world-class lodgings and knowledgeable tour guides. As a result, you can expect a great trip.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Star Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Blue Shadow Nile Cruise ,|
Saturday - Nile Cruise check-in
Firstly, your real Nile Cruise will begin after you reach in Luxor. Embark on a relaxing ride that will take you directly to the dock where your cruise will depart. After boarding and check-in, you'll have some free time to settle down. At around 13h00, a delicious meal is served aboard the ship.
After lunch, join the rest of your tour group on an excursion to Luxor's East Bank, where you'll see the beautiful Luxor Temple and the colossal Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient structures. This was originally a metropolis of temples that grew over the course of over 2,000 years.
Then, return to the ship for some afternoon tea and an amazing Folkloric Show after your tour. Dinner is served in the evening.
After that, you are free to enjoy the rest of the evening. In the ship's disco, you can dance the night away or simply relax.
Finally The first stop on your 5-day Nile cruise is Luxor.
Sunday - Sailing Nile crusie
Luxor West Bank Tour and Cruise to Esna
Firstly, Luxor offers a relaxing breakfast by the lake. You're taking your small team to the Luxor West Bank this morning. Begin your tour of three more heritage sites with your guide in Valley of Kings.
after That, Valley of the Kings is a royal necropolis where pharaohs and prominent nobles of the New Kingdom were buried in rock-cut tombs. Depending on the type, they can range from modest burial chambers to intricate mazes of rooms and passageways. Almost all tombs, including the pyramids, were raided and looted in antiquity. Tutankhamen's tomb is one of the few that is still closed and has practically everything inside, including his mummy, intact.
Then, similarly, proceed to Queen Hatshepsut's old rock-cut tomb. The same painters who constructed and adorned the tombs in the Valley of Kings were responsible for this. You'll pass the colossal Colossi of Memnon on your way back to your cruise ship.
Meanwhile, while you sail to Esna, you have the rest of the day to do whatever you like. There will be no additional tours or excursions today. As usual, afternoon tea is offered. In a similar vein, a Captain's Welcome cocktail reception will be held shortly before dinner today.
Finally, at night, the ship's disco will be open again. Today, spend the evening of your Nile cruise on the water in Esna.
Monday - Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Temple Excursions
Nile Crusie Sailing
Firstly, Breakfast is served on board the ship as it travels to Edfu. Your guide will take you and your group to Egypt's finest ancient temple, the Temple of Horus in Edfu, shortly after your arrival. For decades, this 2,000-year-old temple has been buried in the desert sand.
Then, Enjoy a sumptuous lunch on the ship as you travel to Kom Ombo. Following that, you'll visit Kom Ombo Temple, which is dedicated to two separate gods, Sobek and Haeroris. After that, return to your lodging.
Finally, Enjoy another delicious meal aboard the cruise in the evening. Tonight's Galabya Party is a lot of fun instead of an onboard disco. Spend the night at Kom Ombo on the water.
Tuesday - Aswan
Optional Trip To Abu Simbel With Extra Fees (Based On The Cruises Sailing Schedule)
Firstly, Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast aboard your Nile cruise as you head to Aswan. An optional journey to the Abu Simbel Temples is possible upon arrival in Aswan. This tour is optional and not included in the Nile Cruise package price.
then, there is a regular afternoon tea and dinner service that runs at the same hours every day. The ship will present a unique Nubian Folkloric Performance tonight.
Finally, there are options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Wednesday - Check out of Nile crusie
To begin, you will have breakfast onboard today. It's time to disembark and check out. The Aswan tour will begin as soon as you leave the airport. The first stop is the Aswan High Dam and Lake Nasser.
Travel to the historic granite quarries in the vicinity and see the huge Unfinished Obelisk. The ancient temple of Philae, which was exclusive to Hathor and Isis, can be seen on the way back. One of the most magnificent temples in the world formerly stood on a little island that is now submerged beneath Lake Nasser. Temple was meticulously moved to a higher location.
Finally, an escorted transfer to Aswan Airport or a train station concludes our service.
Blue Shadow Nile Cruise 4 Nights from Luxor Package Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights of accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during the tour
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Blue Shadow Nile Cruise 4 Nights from Luxor Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Optional Trip to Abu Simbel.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $588$696 / Person
"Blue Shadow Nile Cruise 4 Nights from Luxor package" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.