Black and White Desert Tour from Cairo
Enjoy 2 Days to the Black and White Desert Tour from Cairo to see the Vast Deserts of Egypt. Get the most out of your time in Egypt by visiting the most exciting sites in Egypt’s Western Desert. Explore Bahariya Oasis, Bawity Village, British and Crystal Mountains, Hot Springs, and Black and White Deserts.
It’s recommended to start the tour before 09:00 am.
We pick travelers from any location in Cairo including Cairo Airport.
|Trip Duration:||2 Days / 1 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Desert Tours|
|Cities to Visit:|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||4 to 15|
|Style:||Adventure - Educational|
Meet and pick-up in Cairo - Travel to Bahariya Oasis
Bahariya Oasis Tour
Firstly, meet our Egypt United Tours guide and 4x4 safari driver to start your trip to Bahariya Oasis (4 hours ride with one stop on the highway).
Secondly, arrive at Bahariya and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant in the village.
Then, get ready for your desert safari trip and stop at Bahariya Bedouin Village to enjoy Hot and Cold Springs to relax and fresh up.
After that, Proceed with your safari adventure to the Black Desert and Crystal Mountain. Follow your tour guide to explore and enjoy the best photos of the sites.
Later, drive by Agabat Valley to reach the Highlight of your tour at the White Desert. Your expert safari driver and your tour guide select for you the best spot for camping, where you enjoy a fantastic night in the Egypt White Desert.
Then, your friendly driver is ready to make a fire camp to prepare for you the best BBQ dinner.
Finally, spend a marvelous night watching the shiny stars above the Desert of Egypt.
Bawity Tour and Back to Cairo
Firstly, at 07:00 After enjoying a lovely camping night, wake up to get your prepared breakfast.
Another adventure day tour starts by your 4 wheel drive to see the unique sand dunes, where you can enjoy sandboarding.
Then, arrive at Bahariya village by lunchtime to enjoy your meal at a local restaurant.
After that, visit The British Mountain "Gabal El Engliz" and the Golden Mummies Museum.
Finally, at 03:00 PM Start your trip back to Cairo and drop off at your start location.
Black and White Desert Tour from Cairo Includes :
- One Night Camping in The White Desert.
- All Transfers in Private Air-conditioned 4x4 vehicles.
- Escorting by private English speaking your guide (Egyptologist).
- Entrance fees and tickets to sites.
- One Breakfast - 2 Lunches - One Dinner.
- Mineral Water 3 bottles Per Person Per-day
- Taxes and service charges.
Black and White Desert Tour from Cairo Excludes :
- Egypt Entry visa and departure taxes.
- Any Tour or site not mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Personal needs (laundry, phone calls, internet etc ..).
- Tipping and gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $275$345 / Person
Black and White Desert Tour from Cairo Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.