Black and White Desert Tour from Cairo
Enjoy 2 Days to the Black and White Desert Tour from Cairo to see the Vast Deserts of Egypt. Get the most out of your time in Egypt by visiting the most exciting sites in Egypt’s Western Desert. Explore Bahariya Oasis, Bawity Village, British and Crystal Mountains, Hot Springs, and Black and White Deserts.
It’s recommended to start the tour before 09:00 am.
We pick travelers from any location in Cairo including Cairo Airport.
- Day 1
Meet and pick-up in Cairo - Travel to Bahariya Oasis
Bahariya Oasis Tour
Firstly, meet our Egypt United Tours guide and 4x4 safari driver to start your trip to Bahariya Oasis (4 hours ride with one stop on the highway).
Secondly, arrive at Bahariya and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant in the village.
Then, get ready for your desert safari trip and stop at Bahariya Bedouin Village to enjoy Hot and Cold Springs to relax and fresh up.
After that, Proceed with your safari adventure to the Black Desert and Crystal Mountain. Follow your tour guide to explore and enjoy the best photos of the sites.
Later, drive by Agabat Valley to reach the Highlight of your tour at the White Desert. Your expert safari driver and your tour guide select for you the best spot for camping, where you enjoy a fantastic night in the Egypt White Desert.
Then, your friendly driver is ready to make a fire camp to prepare for you the best BBQ dinner.
Finally, spend a marvelous night watching the shiny stars above the Desert of Egypt.
- Day 2
Bawity Tour and Back to Cairo
Firstly, at 07:00 After enjoying a lovely camping night, wake up to get your prepared breakfast.
Another adventure day tour starts by your 4 wheel drive to see the unique sand dunes, where you can enjoy sandboarding.
Then, arrive at Bahariya village by lunchtime to enjoy your meal at a local restaurant.
After that, visit The British Mountain "Gabal El Engliz" and the Golden Mummies Museum.
Finally, at 03:00 PM Start your trip back to Cairo and drop off at your start location.
Black and White Desert Tour from Cairo Includes :
- One Night Camping in The White Desert.
- All Transfers in Private Air-conditioned 4x4 vehicles.
- Escorting by private English speaking your guide (Egyptologist).
- Entrance fees and tickets to sites.
- One Breakfast - 2 Lunches - One Dinner.
- Mineral Water 3 bottles Per Person Per-day
- Taxes and service charges.
Black and White Desert Tour from Cairo Excludes :
- Egypt Entry visa and departure taxes.
- Any Tour or site not mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Personal needs (laundry, phone calls, internet etc ..).
- Tipping and gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $275$345 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.