15 Days Luxury Family Vacation to Egypt
Outstanding 15 days in Egypt to see Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Luxor, and Hurghada. Your Luxury Family Vacation to Egypt starts at the Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, after that, visit Alexandria and the Step Pyramid in Saqqara; We take you later to visit Aswan and Luxor highlights, where you see the Kings valley, Karnak and Isis Temples. Finally, your Family will enjoy a relaxing time by the Red Sea beach in Hurghada. Check our full itinerary below.
|Trip Duration:||15 Days / 14 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Aswan - Luxor - Alexandria - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Style:||Comfort and Luxury|
- Day 1
Arrival to Cairo
Arrive in Cairo and land at Cairo International Airport; Our Airport Representative will greet you at the Arrival Terminal and assist you with your Egypt Entry Visa, luggage collection, and Customs; Meet our professional driver, who will bring you in a modern air-conditioned private vehicle to your Cairo hotel. Assist you in completing the check-in procedure.
- Day 2
Pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum
Giza Pyramids Tour
Breakfast is provided by the hotel. Prepare for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to stand in front of the Giza Pyramids, which have embraced the rulers of the pharaohs' immortality for thousands of years and stand tall in the sky to declare the majesty of this glorious civilization. On this day, you will learn secrets and truths that will transport you to the heart of ancient Egypt and allow you to experience life as a pharaoh.
Your personal Egyptologist transports you from the hotel lobby to the wonders of Cheops Pyramid, where you will find three miniature pyramids devoted to the queens, one of which you will have the opportunity to enter. Then you go to the Chephren Pyramid and the Menkaure Pyramid, where the other three queens' tiny pyramids can be found.
Then you'll be met by the majesty of the Great Sphinx Statue, which is magically surrounded by mysteries. In this Mortuary Temple, you may also witness the mummification of the renowned king, Chephren. Finally, in the Giza Pyramids Panorama, capture beautiful photographs with this incredible history.
Then, for a delicious lunch, your private Egyptologist brings you to an excellent restaurant with a view of the Giza Pyramids.
Egyptian Museum visit
After that, you visit the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square, where you can roam among two levels of pharaonic treasures, including Tut's collection, rare artifacts, and unusual pharaonic utensils from daily life.
returning to your hotel
- Day 3
Old Cairo day tour
After you've finished your breakfast, return to your hotel. Your personal Egyptologist will welcome you. Then you go to Babylon Fortress to immerse yourself in the 1st century's epic history with the Holy Family, passing through St. Sergius and Bacchus Church as well as the Hanging Church. Then there's the Ben Ezra Synagogue, where you may learn about Jewish history.
After that, your Egyptologist takes you to a great Cairo restaurant for a delectable lunch.
After that, you're on a date with the attraction of the eastern atmosphere of former ages. The vivid Islamic architecture and glittering workmanship of these wonderful vintage tiles in El Moez Street and Khan Khalili welcome you.
Finally, your Egyptologist whisks you away to your Cairo hotel for a pleasant night's sleep.
- Day 4
Alexandria Day trip
Begin by eating breakfast at the hotel. You meet your Egyptologist in the hotel lobby, who will transport you to Alexandria in a private air-conditioned vehicle. You are greeted by a refreshing atmosphere and a breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea.
In the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, you may see a unique mix of Pharaonic and Roman architecture, as well as an incredible variety of faiths. After that, you'll come across this highly raised one solitary column, Pompey's Pillar, to see how the pharaonic stones erected a magnificent Roman monument to the sky.
After that, you can roam through Egypt's one-of-a-kind Roman Amphitheater. You eat a delicious seafood lunch at an outstanding restaurant with a beautiful view of the Mediterranean Sea.
Then, in a wonderful setting, you explore the strongest castles on the Mediterranean coast since the Middle Ages, as the sea waves touch it. In Quitbay Citadel, you'll find yourself roaming through the chambers of the troops and ascending to the Sultan's throne.
Finally, your Egyptologist returns with you to Cairo for a restful night at the hotel.
- Day 5
Saqqara, Memphis and Dahshur
Giza day tour
sightseeing To begin, a beautiful morning begins with a hotel breakfast at the hotel at 8:00 a.m. Begin your day tour to Saqqara, Memphis, and Dashur with your Egyptologist and private driver.
On your way to Dahshur, you'll pass through Giza's agricultural sector, where you'll see the Red and Bent Pyramids.
After that, visit the Memphis Open-Air Museum in Egypt's Oldest Capital.
After that, have a delicious lunch in Saqqara's countryside restaurant at 1:00 p.m.
Read about the history of mankind's first pyramid at The Step Pyramid.
Your skilled driver will be waiting for you at 4:00 p.m. to return you to your hotel.
- Day 6
arrive to Aswan
8:00 A.M. Enjoy breakfast t your hotel, and assist you with check out.
Meet our Guide and driver to Cairo domestic airport to fly to Aswan,
Arrives in Aswan; meet our local tour manager and tour guide at the Aswan Domestic airport; they will assist you with luggage and take you out of the airport to meet our local driver.
Begin your day journey to Aswan with our touristic modern car and our pleasant driver. Begin with Egypt's High Dam, which provides electricity and protects Egypt from the Nile river. Take in the sights of Lake Nasser and the Nile River.
Then take a boat ride to the Goddess of Love House, Isis Temple, which is now known as Philae Temple and is located on Agelika Island.
Enjoy a Nubian Lunch in Aswan at 1:00 p.m.
The Aswan day tour continues with a visit to the Aswan Granite Quarry's Unfinished Obelisk, where you can see how ancient Egyptians cut large slabs of hard stone.
After that, at 3:00 p.m., Transfer to your hotel for one night's check-in assistance.
Free time to unwind and rest at your hotel in Aswan while the sun heals your body; meanwhile, this evening, you have the opportunity to tour Aswan's fascinating spice markets and local streets; stay at Aswan hotel.
- Day 7
transfer to Luxor
after your breakfast meet your tour leader and driver to transfer to train station to board on vip seated train to Luxor.
Arrive Luxor meet our local guide and driver to start your day tour on Luxor West Bank.
- Visit the Valley of the Kings to enjoy 3 Royal Tombs recommended by your tour guide, Additional visit to the King Tut from Out Side.
- Visit the Valley of the Queens
- Transfer to visit the Colossi of Memnon.
- Visit Queen Hatshepsut Temple.
Lunch at local restaurant
meet your driver to transfer you to your hotel in Luxor and assist you with check in.
free evening to scroll around Luxor city and free shopping at Luxor open air markets.
- Day 8
Luxor East Bank
Luxor and Karnak Temples Visit
Meet our professional tour guide and driver to transfer you to visit Luxor East Bank
- Tour toLuxor Temple and see the Avenue of Sphinxes.
- Visit Karnak Temple one of the biggest temples in the World.
01:00 PM Lunch at local restaurant
Transfer back to your Luxor Hotel and free time in Luxor city .
- Day 9
transfer to Hurghada
Arrive to Hurghada city
After having your Breakfast at the hotel, meet our friendly driver and our tour guide to start your trip to Red Sea Hurghada City.
After 4 hours drive on the highway, arrive at your hotel in Hurghada;
Assist you with check-in for 4 Nights.
Lunch at Hotel and a free afternoon to enjoy The Red Sea Beach and hotel pool.
Dinner will be served at the hotel and free evening
- Day 10
Free day at leisure
Breakfast is served at your hotel.
At your hotel, you will have a free morning to relax by the beach.
Water activities are offered on request for an additional cost.
Sea tours, diving, snorkeling, island trips, and other activities are available.
At the hotel, lunch and dinner are offered at scheduled times.
Have a wonderful evening.
- Day 11
Free day at the red sea
You are free to take our Desert Safari Trip to meet the Bedouin people and experience the Egypt Desert, and more of our extra tours are available on request.
The Desert Safari Trip begins at 10:00 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m.; the trip is optional at your request with additional expenses.
Lunch and dinner are served on time at the hotel, and you'll have another wonderful night in Hurghada.
- Day 12
free day at leisure
To begin, return to your lovely Red Sea hotel in Hurghada and unwind by the hotel beach and pool while enjoying a pleasant all-inclusive stay (full-board with soft drinks).
The motel serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Finally, take advantage of your alternative marine excursions and safari expeditions.
- Day 13
Cairo day tour
Fly back to Cairo
After enjoying your Breakfast at the hotel, meet our driver and tour coordinator to transfer you to Hurghada Domestic airport to fly to Cairo Domestic airport.
Transfer to Cairo airport then meet our local Representative and our driver to transfer you to
khan el Khalili and moeez street.
Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo city.
Finally transfer you to your hotel in Cairo and assist you with chick in for 2 nights.
overnight in Cairo
- Day 14
Fayoum day tour
7:00 A.M. After breakfast, meet your professional tour guide and driver for a visit to the Fayoum Oasis; When you arrive in Fayoum, begin your tour of the Wadi El Rayan waterfalls and Qaroun Lake. Take a sailing boat ride around Wadi El-Rayan Lake and go sandboarding on the smooth sand dunes.
Then, have lunch at a lakeside restaurant before heading to Tunis Community to visit the Swiss artist Evylen Pottery Scholl and learn how Evylen transformed this village into Egypt's principal pottery center.
Eventually, around 5:00 p.m Return to your Cairo hotel.
Free evening and overnight.
- Day 15
Prior to anything else, savor your hotel breakfast. Your tour guide will then take you to Cairo International Airport, where you will fly home after a memorable trip to Egypt.
Luxury Family Vacation to Egypt - 15 days includes:
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo/Aswan) (Hurghada/ Cairo)
- 7 nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 1-night accommodation in Aswan Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 2 nights accommodation in Luxor Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 4 nights accommodation in Hurghada Hotel with All soft inclusive.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Luxury Family Vacation to Egypt - 15 days package rate excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $4360$4623 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.