Amwaj Nile Cruise From Luxor 5 Days
Egypt is unquestionably one of the world’s most fascinating countries. Set sail from Luxor on the delightful Nile Trip on a gorgeous Egypt Nile cruise. Every stays onboard Nile Cruise is an unforgettable experience thanks to the stunning cabins, delicious cuisine, and, most importantly, world-class facilities. Book now Amwaj Nile Cruise From Luxor 5 Days/ 4nights.
Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Aswan are all worthwhile excursions. You’ll pass past some of Egypt’s most famous historical sites along the way. They include Horus’ temple as well as two others devoted to Sobek and Haeroris.
In Aswan, you must see the High Dam and the majestic Philae Temple. You’re all set for a five-day holiday in beautiful surroundings!
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Luxury - Comfort - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Amwaj Livingstone Nile Cruise ,|
Thursday - Check-in
Luxor Tour to Kings Valley and Hatshepsut Temple
Start your Luxor West Bank sightseeing tour with our Egyptologist and private car and driver, stopping at the Royal Graveyard of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, and the Memnon Giant Statues, commonly known as the "Colossi of Memnon."
After a four-night stay in a five-star hotel, take a full-board Nile Cruise with lunch on board and an afternoon to relax and recover.
After that, take a stroll through Luxor's charming neighbourhood streets and market as the sun sets.
Before spending the night in Luxor, return to the Nile Cruise for dinner and entertainment.
Friday - Nile Cruise Navigation
Luxor Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
Meet our Egyptologist tour guide in the cruise lobby after a delicious breakfast on board your Nile Ship to begin a half-day tour of the largest ancient Egyptian temples at Karnak Temple of God Amun Raa, followed by a visit to the Temple of God Amun's wife Mut at Luxor Temple.
To begin your Nile River Valley boat excursion, return to Nile Cruise.
Your Nile Cruise will then cruise through Esna Lock, a once-in-a-lifetime adventure best witnessed from the ship's top deck.
Last but not least, spend the night on your Nile Cruise.
Saturday - Sailing Nile Cruise
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples visit
To begin, sail to Edfu City this morning, enjoy breakfast on board your Nile Cruise with our Egyptologist, and then go in a horse carriage to Edfu Temple's House of Horus the Falcon God.
Enter the greatest open court of the best-preserved Ancient Egyptian house of worship through the Great Pylons, stand alongside the massive basalt statue of the Falcon God, and observe how the Falcon God of Sky fought the devil's Hippopotamus sign in the combat hallway.
After that, your horse carriage driver will take you back to the ship, where you may spend the rest of the day sailing the Nile.
Later this evening, your cruise will dock in Kom Ombo, where you may have a breathtaking night tour of the Temple of the Crocodile God, which was established in 180 BC.
Our Egyptologist will demonstrate the Nilo Meter, the Ancient Calendar, and the crocodile mummy room, as well as explain how the Temple was formerly used as a hospital, with medical equipment carved into the Temple walls to cure various maladies.
Finally, as the sun sets on your Nile River trip, prepare your meals onboard and relax.
Sunday - Sailing to Aswan
Felucca sailing and a visit to Nubian Village
Meet your tour guide when your Nile Cruise arrives in Aswan for a fascinating Felucca excursion sailing tour to the Agha Khan Museum, Botanical Island, and Gharb Suhil Nubian Village, where you'll learn about Nubian life, see a Nubian house, and see crocodiles raised as pets.
Return to Aswan for a Nile Cruise Lunch and a change of clothing before joining our tour guide for a stroll through the Aswan Local Open-air Market in the afternoon.
If you stay on board your Nile Cruise after supper, you'll be treated to a Nubian show.
Monday - Check-out
Visit to Isis Temple of Philae, High Dam and Red Granite Quarry
Before meeting up with our tour guide for check-out assistance, enjoy your Nile Cruise breakfast. Meet our Aswan driver, who will transport you to Aswan in a private air-conditioned vehicle to start your Aswan day tour.
The voyage starts today at Philae at the Isis Temple, which was built in 280 BC. Take a Nubian Nile Taxi to Isis Island's Temple of Love, Isis House of Birth, and holy shrine, where our tour guide will point out the Christian Cross Symbol on the temple walls, as well as inscriptions from 18th and 19th century AD tourists.
Later, pay a visit to the High Dam, which was completed by President Gamal Abdulnasser in 1961 and provides a spectacular view of the Nile Cataract and Lake Nasser, as well as the Egyptian and Soviet Friendship Symbol in the shape of a Lotus Flower.
Our Egyptologist will describe how Ancient Egyptians carved massive granite slabs such as the Unfinished Obelisk, carried them to the Nile, and used them to build temples in Aswan's Northern Quarry, one of the world's best red granite quarries.
Make use of any free time you have before travelling to Aswan Train Station or Airport.
Amwaj Nile Cruise From Luxor 5 Days package includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights of accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour guide for 5 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Amwaj Nile Cruise From Luxor 5 Days package excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $715$812 / Person
Amwaj Nile Cruise From Luxor sailing:
- From Luxor every Thursday for 05 Or 8 Days.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.