Amwaj Nile Cruise From Aswan 4 Days
We’ll pick you up from the airport or train station and whisk you away to Aswan for a three-night Nile cruise. You can fly or take the train to Aswan, depending on your trip arrangements. After you’ve seen these amazing West Bank locations. We wish you safe and pleasurable travels in the future. Book now Amwaj Nile Cruise From Aswan 4 Days/ 3nights.
You can sail the Nile from Aswan to Luxor with our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise program. The Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple are some of the most famous and beautiful historic landmarks in the Nile River Valley.
Board a Nile cruise ship for four days in the heart of Ancient Egypt after an early morning flight to Aswan, then continue on the Nile River to Cairo. Take a four-day Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor. This is an exceptional chance!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Luxury - Comfort - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Amwaj Livingstone Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Monday - Check in
Aswan Tour and Nile Cruise
When you arrive in Aswan, our private driver and automobile will take you on a tour of the city's highlights.
After that, travel south of Aswan to the High Dam of Egypt.
After that, you will be transported by ferry to the mythical Island of Goddess Isis, where you will get the opportunity to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide, who will explain all of the Temple's mysteries as well as Isis's love story with her husband Osiris.
Return to the pier for a tour of the Red Granite Quarry in Aswan, where you'll learn about the ancient Egyptians' creation of "the Unfinished Obelisk," a single thousand-tonne rock.
Then check into our five-star Nile Cruise in Aswan, where you will be greeted by our tour guide.
Finally, relax in a luxurious stateroom with a view of the Nile, dine on board, and spend the afternoon touring Aswan and its open-air market. You can enjoy the ship's entertainment while dining in the Cruise Bar.
- Day 2
Tuesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Sailing to Kom Ombo
On your Nile cruise, get your tea or coffee first, then your breakfast. Aside from having some free time to photograph,
Stop for lunch while on a Nile Cruise approaching Kom Ombo.
Then, this evening, you'll go to the Kom Ombo Temple of the Crocodile God, which is close to the Nile River's bank. Your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and a healing area because this temple was once a hospital.
Dinner and entertainment will be included on the Nile Cruise.
- Day 3
Wednesday - Sailing on the Nile
Edfu Temple visit
As you eat breakfast, your Nile Cruise will sail down the Nile River.
Following that, our tour guide will arrange for a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage ride to God Horus Temple, which is "the only method to get to the temple."
Then proceed to the Temple to admire Horus' massive Falcon Statue, and then stroll down the Alley to see the legendary tale of good and evil carved onto the walls.
Then meet your horse carriage driver and unwind on the Nile Cruise's upper deck while watching Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily tasks.
After sunset, your Nile Cruise will pass under Esna lock, where you may witness your floating hotel descend a few meters "depending on flood season."
An overnight stay on board will take place after dinner.
- Day 4
Thursday - Check-out
Luxor Tour and Nile Cruise check out
To begin, your Nile Cruise will arrive in Luxor as a floating hotel this morning. Enjoy a delicious breakfast on board before meeting our tour guide and driver for a full-day tour of Luxor.
On the outskirts of Luxor, in the King Valley, our Egyptologist tour guide will select the best tombs for you to explore; tickets to The Valley of Kings allow you to see three royal tombs, and our Egyptologist tour guide will select the best tombs for you to explore.
Join our Egyptologist for an exciting open-air excursion to the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple after leaving the colorful tombs of the royal pharaohs, where you will discover more about the First Lady's authority over a country throughout history.
Luxor East Bank
Take a photo of Memnon's Giant Colossi on your way back to the Luxor East Bank.
After that, enjoy lunch in Luxor before heading to Karnak Temple, which features the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater, as well as towering walls, huge chambers, and massive obelisks, before returning to your car and traveling to Luxor Temple, your final stop of the day.
Along the Sphinxes Road and inside Amun's Harem, the lovely papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy can be observed.
Finally, before wrapping up your tour and departing for Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station, take some time to wander around Luxor.
Amwaj Nile Cruise From Aswan 4 Days package includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Amwaj Nile Cruise From Aswan 4 Days package excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $525$582 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.