Amadahlia Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor
Egypt is certainly one of the world’s most fascinating destinations. Set sail from Luxor on the gorgeous Nile Trip for a delightful Nile cruise across Egypt. Every stay onboard Nile Cruise is an amazing experience thanks to the magnificent cabins, excellent cuisine, and, above all, world-class facilities.
Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Aswan are all worthwhile excursions. You’ll view some of Egypt’s most famous historical sites along the journey. They include Horus’ temple as well as two others devoted to Sobek and Haeroris.
In Aswan, the High Dam and the magnificent Philae Temple are definitely worth seeing. You’re all set for a five-day getaway in beautiful surroundings!
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Culture - Luxury|
Luxor Tour to Kings Valley and Hatshepsut Temple
Meet our professional Egyptologist and begin your sightseeing trip of Luxor West Bank with our private car and driver, stopping at the Valley of the Kings' Royal Graveyard from 1500 BC, the Female Pharaoh Temple "Hatshepsut," and the Memnon Giant Statues "Colossi of Memnon."
Then check-in for a four-night stay at a five-star hotel, followed by a Nile Cruise with full board, lunch on board, and an afternoon to unwind and rejuvenate.
After that, as the sun sets, visit Luxor's beautiful neighbourhood streets and market.
Finally, before spending the night in Luxor, return to the Nile Cruise for dinner and entertainment.
Nile Cruise Navigation
Luxor Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
First, meet our Egyptologist tour guide in the cruise lobby after a delicious breakfast on board your Nile Ship to begin a half-day tour of the largest ancient Egyptian temples at Karnak Temple of God Amun Raa, followed by a visit to the Temple of God Amun's wife Mut at Luxor Temple.
Then, for the commencement of your Nile River Valley boat journey, return to Nile Cruise.
Then, while cruising, your Nile Cruise will pass through Esna Lock, which is a once-in-a-lifetime experience best observed from the cruise top deck.
Last but not least, spend the night on your Nile Cruise.
Sailing Nile Cruise
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples visit
To begin, sail to Edfu City this morning, have breakfast with our Egyptologist on board your Nile Cruise, and then ride a horse carriage to Edfu Temple's House of Horus the Falcon God.
Then, enter through the Great Pylons to the big open court of the most intact house of worshipping from Ancient Egyptian Days, stand by the massive state of the Falcon God made of one piece of basalt, and see how the Falcon God of Sky defeated the Hippopotamus symbol of the devil in the battle corridor.
Following that, your horse carriage driver will return you to the ship so you may continue cruising the Nile for the remainder of the day.
Then, this evening, your boat will arrive in Kom Ombo, where you can have a spectacular night visit to the Temple of the Crocodile God, which was built in 180 BC.
After that, our Egyptologist will show you the Nilo Meter, the Ancient Calendar, and the room of crocodile mummies, as well as explain how this site was formerly utilised as a hospital, with medicinal tools carved into the Temple walls, to treat all illnesses.
Finally, catch dinner on board your cruise before continuing to float the Nile River overnight.
Sailing to Aswan
Felucca sailing and visit to Nubian Village
Meet our tour guide for a fascinating excursion sailing tour by Felucca through the Agha Khan Musulem, Botanical Island, and visit Gharb Suhil Nubian Village, learn how Nubian people live, see a Nubian house, and witness how they keep crocodiles as pets in their houses when the Nile Cruise arrives at Aswan.
Return to Aswan for a Nile Cruise Lunch and to freshen up before meeting our tour guide for a walk through the Aswan Local Open-air Market in the afternoon.
After supper and stay on board, your Nile Cruise will put on a Nubian show.
Visit to Isis Temple of Philae, High Dam and Red Granite Quarry
Enjoy your Nile Cruise breakfast and then meet our tour guide again who will assist you with checking out. Then meet our local driver in Aswan who will provide you with a private A/C vehicle to begin your day tour of Aswan.
Today's tour begins at the 280 BC Isis Temple of Philae. Take a Nubian Nile Taxi to Isis Island's Temple of Love, Isis House of Birth, and her holy shrine, where our tour guide will show you the Christian Cross Symbol on the temple walls as well as travellers' inscriptions from the 18th and 19th centuries AD.
Later, transfer to the High Dam, which was erected in 1961 by President Gamal Abdulnasser and offers a breathtaking view of the Nile Cataract and Lake Nasser, as well as the Egyptian and Soviet Symbol of Friendship in the shape of a Lotus Flower.
Your final stop today will be at the Unfinished Obelisk at Aswan's Northern Quarry, one of the world's best red granite quarries, where our Egyptologist will explain how Ancient Egyptians cut huge blocks of granite like the Unfinished Obelisk, then transported them to the Nile and used them to build temples.
Before heading to Aswan Train Station / Airport, take advantage of some spare time.
Amadahlia Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor Package Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard of Amadahlia Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Amadahlia Nile Cruise 5 Days from Luxor Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $$ / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.