MS Alyssa Nile Cruise 8 Days / 7 Nights from Luxor
Passengers on this excellent Nile Cruise will experience a relaxing cruise into the Nile’s heart, passing by beautiful pharaonic monuments and lovely tombs. They’ll transport you to ancient Egypt, along with all of its wonders and mysteries, as well as your very own Egyptologist. On our Alyssa Nile Cruise Itinerary, a skilled Egyptologist will reveal the secrets of the pharaohs. You will be able to visit the majority of the significant Egypt sites from Luxor to Aswan and experience all of the subtleties of ancient Egypt because you will come across a point that will transport you to another event in Egyptian history. Book Alyssa Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor.
You’ll travel from the pharaohs’ daily lives to the afterlife’s mysteries and secrets. Take a private, air-conditioned driving tour of ancient Egypt as part of your 8 days Nile Cruise itinerary.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Star Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Alyssa Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Thursday - Check in
A tour of the East Bank and check-in
After arriving in Luxor, your Nile Cruise will commence. Allow plenty of time to arrive at your destination. After boarding and checking in, you'll have some time to yourselves. Around 1:00 p.m., the ship serves a delectable supper.
After lunch, join the rest of your tour group on a trip to Luxor's East Bank to see the magnificent Luxor Temple and the vast Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient ruins. With a 2,000-year history, this city used to be a temple-filled metropolis.
Return to the ship for tea and a fantastic Folkloric Show after your tour. Dinner is offered in the evenings.
- Day 2
Friday - Luxor City tour
Luxor, the West Bank
While taking in the fresh Nile breeze, have a delicious breakfast onboard the cruise ship. In an air-conditioned private vehicle, your Egyptologist drives you to Luxor's west bank. It is the afterlife world of the pharaohs, according to Egyptian legend, where they wander as would-be gods via the pharaonic subterranean tunnels that lead to the Valley of the Kings.
Then, in the midst of a mountain, a magnificent temple appears. Hatshepsut Temple honors Egypt's greatest king, Hatshepsut. The Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, miraculously arrive on your way back to the boat.
Before boarding the cruise ship and going through Esna Lock, you'll be treated to a delectable supper.
Enjoy afternoon tea on the way to Edfu.
Finally, dine on delicious cuisine aboard your Edfu-bound cruise ship.
- Day 3
Saturday - Sailing to Edfu
Cruise on the Nile
Our adventure begins with a fascinating encounter. First and foremost, savour your cruise ship breakfast. After that, your Egyptologist will take you on a horse-drawn carriage excursion to Horus's house, Edfu Temple. The temple looks to have been recently finished, as it is in excellent condition.
Then have a look at the colourful memorials that commemorate major historical events. Your Egyptologist will next take you to your Nile Cruise, where you will conclude your wonderful adventure to Kom Ombo.
After that, float down the Nile while seeing the beautiful meadows of the Nile Valley. While sailing to Aswan, take advantage of your cruise's lavish lunch and afternoon tea.
After that, spend the night in Aswan, Egypt, on a cruise liner honouring Galabia with a wonderful feast.
A free walking tour of Aswan's streets is also available, and the scorching open-air market with its peculiar aura will enchant you.
At the end of your excursion, you will be served dinner.
- Day 4
Sunday - Aswan City
Sightseeing in Aswan
Begin your day tour in Aswan, a stunningly beautiful city surrounded by natural beauty. After a sumptuous breakfast on board your Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist will take you to the High Dam, a colossal construction project that is regarded as one of the twentieth century's greatest mysteries. The world's largest man-made lake, Nasser Lake, can be seen.
You and Osiris will then sail to Isis's home, the Philae Temple. Your Egyptologist will take you to Philae Temple by water taxi, where you will see the Nubians for the first time.
Following that, relax and enjoy your lunch aboard the Nile Cruise.
Then spend the night on a cruise liner in Aswan, Egypt, honoring Galabia with a spectacular feast.
Then spend the night in Aswan, Egypt, on a cruise liner celebrating Galabia with a lavish feast.
A free walking tour of Aswan's streets is also available, and the sweltering open-air market will charm you with its strange vibe.
Dinner will be served at the conclusion of your journey.
- Day 5
Monday - Aswan City and sailing to Kom Ombo
A day trip to Aswan
To begin, the cruise ship at Aswan provides breakfast. Your Egyptologist will then take you to this pharaonic engineering site, where the lines of the pharaohs on the Unfinished Obelisk may still be visible, offering a pharaonic architectural puzzle. In terms of size, it is the largest.
Visitors are welcome to tour Aswan's Spicy Market and its environs. After a leisurely tour to Kom Ombo, have a delicious lunch.
Finally, have a romantic evening aboard with Nubian music and cuisine.
- Day 6
Tuesday - Kom Ombo Temple
Trip to Kom Ombo
Learn about the first pharaonic hospital and how ancient Egyptians coped with injuries by looking at the medical artefacts in Sobek's palace. Kom Ombo Temple is the name of the temple. But first, have a nice breakfast on the deck of the cruise ship.
After that, your Egyptologist will take you to Kom Ombo Temple. After that, take a boat to Edfu for a delicious lunch. Afternoon tea is included in the relaxing trip to Luxor.
Finally, onboard your cruise ship, enjoy a delectable dinner and a galabia celebration. Relax in your spacious cabins as the cruise ship docks in Luxor for the night.
- Day 7
Wednesday - Luxor Day
Luxor West Bank
West Luxor's allure seduces you once more. First and foremost, a cruise ship breakfast is critical. Then, in Luxor, visit the Theban Necropolis to learn how Ramses II constructed his gigantic memorial temple, complete with massive statues and amazing pharaonic architecture, to last millions of years.
With Egyptian-style streets, common commodities, and ancient Egyptian monuments, the city expands into a full-fledged pharaonic metropolis. During your Egypt tour, you'll discover about royal tomb laborers, marvel builders, and classic pharaonic archaeological goods with amazing decoration. The town is referred to as Deir el-Medina.
Then there's Hapu Temple, which is absolutely gorgeous. Your Egyptologist will accompany you on your Nile Cruise following a delicious dinner.
After that, go on a complimentary walking tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars.
Finally, a Nile night cruise with food and entertainment will be available. In your cabin, this evening, unwind and rest.
- Day 8
Thursday - Check-out
Before disembarking, board the cruise ship at 8:00 a.m. for a great lunch. You can then explore the Nobel Valley with the guidance of your Egyptologist, depending on your flight/train schedule.
Finally, we'll take you to Luxor railway station or Luxor airport, where you'll catch a domestic or international aircraft (according to your choice). We're excited to finish your paperwork so you can depart in style, with wonderful memories of your seven-night Nile cruise.
Alyssa Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor Package Includes:
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of 5-Star Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
Alyssa Nile Cruise 8 Days from Luxor Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1493$1620 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.