MS Alyssa Nile Cruise 5 Days / 4 nights From Luxor
Egypt is undoubtedly one of the most fascinating destinations on the planet. Set sail from Luxor on the beautiful Nile Trip for an unforgettable Alyssa Nile Cruise across Egypt. The gorgeous rooms, great cuisine, and, most all, world-class facilities make every stay onboard Nile Cruise an unforgettable experience. Book Alyssa Nile Cruise 5 Days
Excursions to Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and Aswan are all worthwhile. Along the way, you’ll see some of Egypt’s most famous historical landmarks. Horus’ temple, as well as two others dedicated to Sobek and Haeroris, are among them.
The High Dam and the majestic Philae Temple in Aswan are both must-sees. You’re all ready for a five-day vacation in stunning scenery!
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Star Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Alyssa Nile Cruise ,|
Thursday - Check in
Luxor Tour to Kings Valley and Hatshepsut Temple
Begin your viewing tour of Luxor West Bank with our experienced Egyptologist and private car and driver, stopping at the Valley of the Kings' Royal Graveyard from 1500 BC, the Female Pharaoh Temple "Hatshepsut," and the Memnon Giant Statues "Colossi of Memnon."
Then check in for a four-night stay at a five-star hotel, followed by a full-board Nile Cruise with lunch on board and an afternoon to relax and recharge.
Then, as the sun sets, stroll around Luxor's lovely neighbourhood streets and market.
Return aboard the Alyssa Nile Cruise for dinner and entertainment before spending the night in Luxor.
Friday - Nile Cruise Navigation
Luxor Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
After a delicious breakfast on board your Nile Ship, meet our Egyptologist tour guide in the cruise lobby to begin a half-day tour of the largest ancient Egyptian temples at Karnak Temple of God Amun Raa, followed by a visit to the Temple of God Amun's wife Mut at Luxor Temple.
After that, return to Alyssa Nile Cruise to begin your Nile River Valley boat excursion.
Your Nile Cruise will then travel through Esna Lock, which is a once-in-a-lifetime experience best seen from the cruise top deck.
Last but not least, stay aboard your Nile Cruise for the night.
Saturday - Sailing Nile Cruise
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples visit
To begin, sail to Edfu City this morning, have breakfast with our Egyptologist on board of Alyssa Nile Cruise, and then go in a horse carriage to Edfu Temple's House of Horus the Falcon God.
Then, enter through the Great Pylons to the large open court of the most intact house of worship from Ancient Egyptian Days, stand by the massive state of the Falcon God carved out of a single piece of basalt, and visit the battle corridor to see how the Falcon God of Sky defeated the Hippopotamus symbol of the devil.
After that, your horse carriage driver will return you to the ship so you may continue cruising the Nile for the rest of the day.
Then, later this evening, your ship will arrive in Kom Ombo , where you can enjoy a magnificent night visit to the Temple of the Crocodile God, which was built in 180 BC.
Following that, our Egyptologist will show you the Nilo Meter, the Ancient Calendar, and the room of crocodile mummies, as well as explain how this site was formerly utilised as a hospital, with medical tools carved into the Temple walls, to treat all illnesses.
Finally, prepare meals on board your ship and continue cruising the Nile River overnight.
Sunday - Sailing to Aswan
Felucca sailing and visit to Nubian Village
When the Alyssa Nile Cruise arrives in Aswan, meet our tour guide for a fascinating excursion sailing tour by Felucca through the Agha Khan Musulem, Botanical Island, and Gharb Suhil Nubian Village, where you will learn about Nubian life, see a Nubian house, and see how they keep crocodiles as pets in their homes.
Return to Aswan for a Nile Cruise Lunch and to freshen up before meeting our tour guide in the afternoon for a stroll through the Aswan Local Open-air Market.
Your Nile Cruise will put on a Nubian show after supper if you stay on board.
Monday - Check-out
Visit to Isis Temple of Philae, High Dam and Red Granite Quarry
Enjoy your Alyssa Nile Cruise breakfast before meeting up with our tour guide for check-out assistance. Then meet our Aswan driver, who will supply you with a private air-conditioned vehicle to begin your Aswan day tour.
The tour starts today at Philae's 280 BC Isis Temple. Take a Nubian Nile Taxi to Isis Island's Temple of Love, Isis House of Birth, and her holy shrine, where our tour guide will point out the Christian Cross Symbol on the temple walls as well as inscriptions from tourists from the 18th and 19th centuries AD.
Later, travel to the High Dam, which was built in 1961 by President Gamal Abdulnasser and provides a spectacular view of the Nile Cataract and Lake Nasser, as well as the Egyptian and Soviet Symbol of Friendship in the shape of a Lotus Flower.
Our Egyptologist will describe how Ancient Egyptians cut massive slabs of granite like the Unfinished Obelisk, then brought them to the Nile and utilised them to build temples at the Unfinished Obelisk in Aswan's Northern Quarry, one of the world's best red granite quarries.
Take advantage of some free time before heading to Aswan Train Station / Airport.
MS Alyssa Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor Package Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
MS Alyssa Nile Cruise 5 Days From Luxor package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $565$610 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.