MS Alyssa Nile Cruise 4 Days / 3 Nights From Aswan
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Star Deluxe|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Alyssa Nile Cruise ,|
Monday - Check-in
Nile Cruise and Aswan Tour
With our Private Driver and private vehicle, arrive in Aswan and begin touring the city and its highlights.
Then go to Egypt's High Dam, which is located south of Aswan.
After that, you will be transported by ferry to the famous Island of Goddess Isis to visit Philae Temple, where you will get the opportunity to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide who will reveal all of the Temple's mysteries and tell you the story of Isis and her husband Osiris' love.
Return to the dock for a tour of Aswan's Red Granite Quarry, where you'll learn how Ancient Egyptians carved "the Unfinished Obelisk," a single thousand-tonne rock.
After that, it's time to check into our five-star Nile Cruise in Aswan, where our tour guide will greet you.
Finally, unwind in a lovely cabin with a view of the Nile, lunch on board, and spend the afternoon touring Aswan and its open-air market. Enjoy dinner in the Cruise Bar while enjoying the cruise entertainment.
Tuesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
The journey to Kom Ombo
Get your tea or coffee first, then your breakfast, on your Nile cruise. besides having some spare time for photography
Then, while on a Nile Cruise towards Kom Ombo, rest and have lunch.
Then, this evening, you'll visit the Crocodile God's Kom Ombo Temple, which is located right on the Nile River's shore. Because this temple was previously a hospital, your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and a healing area.
On the Nile Cruise, dinner and entertainment will be served.
Wednesday - Edfu Temple visit
On the Nile, sailing
Your Nile Cruise will be sailing along the Nile River as you enjoy breakfast.
After that, you'll arrive in Edfu City, where our tour guide will arrange for a 15-minute horse-drawn carriage journey to God Horus Temple, "the only way to get to the temple."
Then walk to the Temple and take some beautiful shots near Horus' enormous Falcon Statue, then wander down the Alley to see the legendary tale of good and evil inscribed on the walls.
After that, meet your horse carriage driver and relax on the upper deck of the Nile Cruise while observing Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily chores.
Your Nile Cruise will then pass through Esna lock after dusk, and we recommend that you wait and observe as your floating hotel falls a few metres "depending on the flood season."
Dinner follows, followed by an overnight stay on board.
Thursday - Check-out
Luxor Tour and Nile Cruise check out
To begin, your Nile Cruise will arrive in Luxor this morning as a floating hotel. Before meeting our tour guide and driver for a full day tour of Luxor, enjoy a great breakfast on board.
Our Egyptologist tour guide will select the best tombs for you to explore on the outskirts of Luxor, in the King Valley; tickets to The Valley of Kings allow you to see three royal tombs, and our Egyptologist tour guide will select the best tombs for you to explore.
After leaving the colourful tombs of the royal pharaohs, join our Egyptologist for an incredible open-air journey to the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple, where you will learn more about the First Lady's control over a country throughout history.
Luxor East Bank
Take a photo break at Memnon's Giant Colossi on your way back to the Luxor East Bank.
After that, stop for lunch in Luxor before exploring Karnak Temple, which contains the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater, as well as the towering walls, enormous chambers, and massive obelisks, before returning to your car and driving to Luxor Temple, your final stop of the day.
Travel along the Sphinxes Road and into Amun's Harem home to see the famous papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of the Holy.
Finally, Enjoy some free time walking in Luxor city before end your trip and transfer to Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station.
Alyssa Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Package Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Alyssa Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Package Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $425$460 / Person
"Alyssa Nile Cruise 4 Days from Aswan Package" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.