All-inclusive Taba Vacation Package
Your steps go from the sacred path where the prophet Moses walked to the road of the sanctity of the ancient Egyptian gods. So, you find yourself in the middle of the afterlife of the pharaohs. There, the mummies of kings and queens were placed in majestic tombs in the heart of the mountains in the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens.
Via this, All inclusive Taba Vacation package, the magic of the Red Sea takes you from a rare marine life to the Giza Pyramids mysteries. To uncover secrets that pave the way for you to reach Saqqara Complex. Then the vibrant Islamic architecture attracts you with its rich decorations in El-Moez Street.
That is how All inclusive Taba is the best way to uncover Egypt’s beauty and its Great history in Giza Pyramids. And also the majestic temples in Luxor, including Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, and Hatshepsut Temple.
In addition to climbing the Holy Mountains of Saint Catherine and Moses. So, you will live an adventure that ends amidst a breathtaking landscape that will remain stuck in your mind no matter how many years pass.
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Taba - Cairo - Giza - Luxor - Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
- Day 1
Arrival at the Land of the Pharaohs via the Dazzling Nature of Taba
Arrival to Taba Border Egypt
Welcome to Egypt and United Tours Services, organized pick-up service coordinated to your arrival time at the Taba border. Take your rest; our coordinator finalizes your border formalities to cross to the cradle of civilization smoothly, finding yourself amid a spectacular nature of clear blue water and clear sky.
Be transported via a modern a/c private vehicle driven by a friendly captain to a 4* resort where you enjoy lovely accommodation with high-quality, all-inclusive service. Your check-in is prepared by our coordinator to enjoy your relaxation.
Next, enjoy your time amid the swimming pool complex at your resort. Or relax on the charming beaches of Taba.
As per your arrival time, your day includes lunch & dinner meals.
- Day 2
Taba Sea Activities & Free Time
Free day at Leisure in Taba
Start your day early, relishing a tasty breakfast at your hotel with the accompany of the Red Sea wonders. Then, be ready for a free day of optional red sea activities, snorkeling, scuba diving, submarine riding to explore the world under the water.
Also, you have the choice of surfing & Sandboarding. And Red Sea Desert Safaris amid the Canyons with the accompany of the Bedouins. Also, you have an option to visit the historical citadel of Saladin in Taba.
Any optional activities are available upon your request. Relish your hotel Soft all-inclusive accommodation, including Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, and soft drinks.
- Day 3
Travel to Saint Catherine Monastery
Mount Sinai Trip
Your day starts with a tasty breakfast. Next, a free time on the wonderful Taba beaches. After that check-out from Taba hotel with the assistance of your coordinator. Then, via a comfortable seat in a modern air-conditioned private vehicle, take your ride amid the fabulous red sea desert while the mountains appear along your way. As if they greet you on your All inclusive Taba tour in Egypt, the land of beautiful nature and great history.
Once you arrive at Saint Catherine Monastery after this unforgettable tour, you can enjoy your resting night in your lavish room. Your private coordinator finalizes all the check-in procedures.
Early, take a comfortable sleeping. Your next day will begin early at 01.00 AM.
Your day includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals.
- Day 4
Climbing to Moses Mountain & Saint Catherine Monastery
Mount Sinai Tour and St. Catherine Church
The wake-up call is at 01:30 AM. Firstly, get your coffee or tea, as the climbing time to Moses mountain, begins at 02.00 AM to arrive at the top of the mountain on the sunrise. A holy tour where your feet meet the footsteps of Prophet Moses until being in a spectacular view. At this spot, you stand where Allah had spoken to Mount Moses.
Then, Climb down to visit the St. Catherine Monastery and Church, but at first get a relaxing time, having your tasty breakfast at the hotel after this magical adventure.
After that, at 09.00 AM, visit St. Catherine Monastery and Church, crossing through the Transfiguration Church, Princess Helena Monastery, and the Holy Burning Bush Tree. And also, the Monastery Museum, and the Monastery Library.
Then, amid the wonderful landscape of the mountains, get your rest to be ready for a ride to Cairo.
Next, on your private modern a/c vehicle, take your resting seat for a 7-hours ride with stops on the highway and a lunch meal. Your way includes crossing through Moses Springs, Wadi Feiran, Seven Girls' Monastery. In addition to, Mount Serbal, Mount Sinai, and Wadi El Raha.
Then, the lights of Cairo greet you and illuminate your way to see how Paris overlooks the Nile.
Next, arrive at your hotel in Cairo. Your lovely room is available to get a relaxing overnight after getting your dinner meal. All hotel check-in procedures have been completed by your private coordinator.
- Day 5
Giza Pyramids Plateau & Egyptian Museum Day Tour
Cairo and Giza Pyramids Tours
Your morning day in Cairo starts with a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Then, your Egyptologist awaits in the hotel lobby for a great excursion taking you amid the golden era of ancient Egypt. You will meet these pharaonic miracles on the land, traveling back with the time to 2550 to 2490 B.C in Giza Pyramids Plateau. Start from the only survivor one of the ancient world wonders; Cheops Pyramid.
Then to the Chephren pyramid and also the Menkaure pyramid. Take a walk around the Plateau to find 6 small pyramids dedicated to the queens. Next, proceed to Valley Temple. And finally, proceed to this pharaonic guard of the royal tombs that stands since the old kingdom of the pharaonic civilization to salute you today. You are on a date with a picture gathering you with the icons of the Pharaohs in one scene in the Panorama Pyramids.
After a lunch break at a gorgeous restaurant with a Giza Pyramids view, your Egyptologist escorts you to the Egyptian Museum. So, you wander through 2 floors teeming with pharaonic treasure, rare artifacts, and pharaonic daily life tools spanning over 2700 BCE to 300 CE.
Transfer to Khan El Khalili open air market for 2 hours free shopping tour.
Finally, your Egyptologist escorts you to a hotel in Cairo. A relaxing overnight and dinner.
At this stop, your tour day is completed. Your private friendly captain transports you by the a/c vehicle to your hotel for a relaxing night and dinner.
- Day 6
Luxor Sightseeing Day Tour
Kings' Valley and Karnak Temples
At first, enjoy another tasty Egyptian breakfast at the Cairo hotel. Next, after check-out of the hotel, transfer to Cairo Airport to join a domestic flight to Luxor. Airport assistance and luggage carriage are done to take your comfortable seat to the afterlife world for the pharaohs. It is the west bank of the Luxor Nile where you walk where the pharaohs would become gods as per their beliefs, going through these secret dazzling royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens.
After that, go to a mountain was carved into three huge terraces magically adorned with great statues; it is the Temple of Hatshepsut. Then to Colossi of Memnon.
Next, A lunch break at this magical land. And then, proceed to the east bank of Luxor to Luxor Temple.
Finally, enjoy an overnight in Luxor, transfer to hotel to assist you with check in for one night.
Free evening in Luxor to walk around Luxor open-air markets and bazaar.
- Day 7
Luxor - Sharm El Sheikh
Flight from Luxor to Sharm
Firstly, enjoy your hotel breakfast in Luxor. After that, meet your tour guide to visit the largest pharaonic religious complex, Karnak Temple. Later, meet our airport representative to transfer you to Luxor domestic airport to fly Sharm El Sheikh
Arrive at Sharm Airport and transfer to hotel. Enjoy your dinner and overnight in Sharm.
- Day 8
A Free Day on Sharm El Sheikh Beach Sea
Sharm El Sheikh Red Sea
First of all, get your breakfast at the hotel. Then, enjoy a free day on Sharm beaches with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Leisure on the Red Sea and spend unforgettable time with optional read sea activities.
Also, you have the opportunity to spend the sunset at Bedouin tents, attending Bedouin festivals while the candles illuminate your night romantically. The Milky way appears magically clearly above you to enjoy your barbecue dinner.
- Day 9
Travel to Taba Border
Back to Taba City
Pick-up time from your hotel in Sharm and start after having your breakfast and check out. Then via a modern, comfortable vehicle take a smooth trip to the Taba border overland.
Finally, enjoy a nice free night at Taba with Soft all-inclusive accommodation.
- Day 10
Final Departure To Home
Today will mark the last day of your All inclusive Taba Vacation in the land of the pharaohs. Firstly, Enjoy on last scrumptious breakfast at the hotel. Then, disembark and get transferred to the Taba border. You can also be escorted to Sharm El Sheik Airport as per your choice for your final departure.
All inclusive Taba Vacation 10 Days to Pyramids Taba, and Saint Catherine package includes:
- Pick up, and assistance service at Taba border upon arrival.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transportation from/to airports.
- 3 nights accommodation in 4* resort in Taba (Full board).
- 1 Night in hotel accommodation in Saint Catherine Monastery (full board).
- 2 nights accommodation in a hotel in Cairo (Half board).
- 1 Night accommodation in a hotel in Luxor (Full board).
- 2 Nights accommodation in a resort in Sharm El Sheikh (Full board).
- Domestic Flight tickets (Cairo/Luxor) (Luxr/Sharm).
- Private modern a/c vehicle throughout your entire tour in Egypt.
- 2 days tour sightseeing in Cairo
- 1 days tour sightseeing in Luxor
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our itinerary
- 9 Breakfast meals, 9 Lunch meals, and 9 dinner meals.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Soft drinks in the vehicle during tours.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
All inclusive Taba Vacation 10 Days to Pyramids Taba, and Saint Catherine package excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2641$2905 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.