Top-Rated All Inclusive Taba Vacation package Amid Spectacular Wonders Of The Red Sea & Pharaonic Quintessential Archaeological Treasures
Welcome to Taba border! This Top-Rated All Inclusive Taba vacation package takes you to the charming nature of the red sea. To find a road mid the countless rare marine creatures and colorful coral reefs to a majestic history. So, you wander through bright pharaonic quintessential archaeological treasures.
This All Inclusive Taba vacation package arrives you at a spot that transfers your soul to wander amid the pyramids building era in ancient Egypt in the Giza Pyramids Plateau. Also, you will live a great adventure experience climbing Moses Mountain & St. Catherine Monastery. The breathtaking view appears a magical nature surrounds you in the top of the mountains. To climb down to where you find great history alive in Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum.
So, this All Inclusive Taba vacation package is one of the best vacations to Egypt.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Taba - Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||No|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
- Day 1
Taba Border Arrival
Arrival Day to Taba
On your arrival time at the Taba border, the” Egypt United Tours” representative waits for you. He/she finalize all the procedures. So, you leave the Taba border smoothly.
Next, take a comfortable seat at a private A/C vehicle driven by a friendly captain to transfer to your resort. Your private coordinator completes all the check-in formalities.
After that, enjoy a swimming pool complex, sea activities, and a lovely accommodation with high-quality, soft all-inclusive service.
According to your arrival time, your day includes lunch & dinner meals.
- Day 2
Free Day On Taba Sea
Free Day at Leisure in Taba
Fresh breezes coming from the red sea refresh you early to begin a fantastic day with several optional sea activities. Firstly, enjoy your lavish breakfast with the accompany of the red sea. Then, on the best Taba beaches, spend your free day; snorkeling, scuba diving, submarine riding to spend time amid unique marine life.
Also, you can experience the adventure of surfing & Sandboarding. Or the Red sea desert Safari. At Sunset, you can relish a wonderful seat at the Bedouin tents to attend Bedouin festivals to find the candles illuminate your night while the stars appear magically above you in this clear sky.
Enjoy your soft all-inclusive accommodation with (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with soft drinks).
- Day 3
Another Free Time at Taba & Travel to St. Catherine Monastery
Transfer to St. Catherine Monastery
Early breakfast at Taba Resort. A free time on Taba beach. You have the opportunity to lie on the beach, take sunbathing. Or also to enjoy any sea activities until the time to travel to St. Catherine Monastery comes.
Via a modern A/C private vehicle, take your comfortable seat to St. Catherine Monastery, and enjoy the spectacular journey amid the red sea desert as the mountains decorate St. Catherine Monastery your road magically.
At a lovely hotel near St. Catherine Monastery and church, spend your night with a dazzling view of the Monastery and Mount Moses with all-inclusive accommodation.
Please get your relaxing sleep early, as your next day begins early.
Your day includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Day 4
St. Catherine Monastery & Moses Mount Climbing
Moses Mount Climbing - Arrival to Cairo
The time of calling is 01.30 am. So, early wake up and relish your coffee or tea. The climbing time to Moses Mountain begins at 02.00 am, arriving at the top at sunrise. A breathtaking view of mountains around you in bright colors while you stand in a sacred area where God spoke to the Prophet Moses.
Then, on the footprints of Prophet Moses on a mountain that had heard the voice of God, climb down to get your relax and have your breakfast.
Next, at 09.00 am, begin another adventure by climbing St. Catherine Monastery and church. Cross through the Holy Burning Bush Tree, Transfiguration Church, Princess Helena Monastery, and the Monastery Museum and Library.
After that, on a comfortable seat in an A/C private vehicle, take a 6/7-hours ride to Cairo. Enjoy the charming view of the red sea mountains along your road. On your way, you also see Moses Springs, Wadi Feiran, and Seven Girls' Monastery. And also Mount Serbal, Mount Sinai, and Wadi El Raha.
Finally, overnight at Cairo hotel after your coordinator finalizes all the check-in procedures.
Your day includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Day 5
Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum
Day Tour to Cairo - Arrival to Taba
First of all, enjoy your breakfast at your hotel. After that, meet your Egyptologist at the hotel lobby for a day tour that takes you to the heart of the golden age of ancient Egypt in the Giza Pyramids Plateau.
Via air-conditioned private vehicle, arrive at the plateau and start your tour from Cheops Pyramid. Then to Chefren Pyramid and Menkaure pyramid. And also visit Six small pyramids dedicated to the queens, in addition to The majestic Valley of the Temple of King Chefren. After that, end this lifetime tour amid these pharaonic miracles in front of this great pharaonic guard, the statue of the Sphinx. And take wonderful images with the glory of pharaonic history in the Panorama Pyramids.
Next, at 012.00 pm, at a lavish restaurant with a view of the pyramid, relish your lunchtime.
A 2-hour tour amid hundreds of unique shiny pharaonic treasures, rare daily life tools, and majestic artifacts awaits you in the Egyptian Museum with the accompany of your tour guide.
Then, enjoy a free tour in Cairo streets until your domestic flight to Sharm El-Sheikh time comes. Afterward, your Egyptologist accompanies you to Cairo Airport via A/C private vehicle. Finally, once you arrive at Sharm El-Sheikh, a private air-conditioned vehicle transports you to Taba for overnight and dinner at Taba resort.
Notice; if you prefer to take a flight to your home from Sharm El-Sheikh/ Cairo airport, we can arrange that.
- Day 6
Departure Day To Home
Departure from Taba
A day to say goodbye to the dazzling beauty of Egypt. Enjoy your breakfast at the hotel then your private coordinator escorts you to the airport or the borders, facilitating all your departure formalities.
- All Required permissions and formalities from authorities.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Meeting & Assistance on arrival and assist on departure at Taba Border / Sharm El Sheikh or Cairo Airport (As per your choice).
- 3 Nights at resort accommodation in Taba (Full Board).
- 1 Night at a resort accommodation in St. Catherine Monastery (Full Board).
- 1 Night at hotel accommodation in Cairo (Half Board).
- All Transfers in private a/c vehicle during your entire All Inclusive Taba vacation package.
- Expert private Egyptologist accompanies you throughout the entire tour.
- 5 Breakfast meals, 3 Lunch meals, and 5 dinner meals.
- Ticket fees at the entrance to all sites are named in our tour schedule.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Soft drinks in the vehicle during tours.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1391$1603 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.