Top Rated All Inclusive Holiday to Sharm El Sheikh
All Inclusive Holiday to Sharm El Sheikh takes you to the real beauty of the dazzling Egyptian beauty in Sharm-El Sheikh and Ras Mohamed Reserve. And to go into the facts and the secrets of the great ancient Egypt history in Giza Pyramids, Old Cairo, and Alexandria.
From the rare life of Fauna and Flora, underwater wonders to the ancient Egyptian footsteps to see what their hands had carried since thousands of years ago to create magical mysteries in the land. All Inclusive Holiday to Sharm El Sheikh paves for you a road in the depth of history.
You will uncover these mysteries and secrets from Giza Pyramids to Saqqara & Memphis. Then to this Islamic Eras to El Moez & Khan El Khalili. And also to the Romans in Alexandria with the accompany of the Mediterranean sea.
That is how All Inclusive Holiday to Sharm El Sheikh is to go amid charming nature. Then, to wander amidst the eras, viewing shiny pharaonic quintessential archaeological treasures.
|Tour Starts:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Tour Ends:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Trip Duration:||10 Days / 9 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Sharm El Sheikh - Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Style:||Luxury -Comfort - Culture|
- Day 1
Arrival at Sharm El Sheikh Airport
Sharm El Sheikh Airport Arrival
The turquoise sea breezes welcome you to the magic of the Red Sea desert. So, your first step to the cradle of civilization amid this dazzling nature. At first, let our professional pick-up service that is well-organized to your flight time helps you to leave the airport smoothly to your lovely hotel to start your All Inclusive Holiday to Sharm El Sheikh.
Our representative finalizes all the airport formalities. Then to the air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly captain transfers you to your hotel. Relax and enjoy your free day at Sharm-El Sheikh beaches or at the hotel swimming pool complex.
- Day 2
Free-Day At Sharm El-Shiek Sea
Free Day Red Sea Activities
A fantastic morning with the accompany of this crystal sea while the mountains embrace it in a magic view. Firstly, a tasty breakfast awaits you in the hotel. Then, begin this wonderful day with free time on the best beaches of Sharm-El Sheikh & several sea activities.
Any sea activities are available upon your request, diving, snorkeling, and riding a submarine. To spend an unforgettable time with the wonders of the red sea world with the colorful coral reefs and rare marine life.
You can experience the adventure with the joy of sea surfing and sand skating.
Relish your all-inclusive accommodation at this high-quality Sharm El Sheikh resort with breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals & soft drinks.
- Day 3
Desert Safari Day Tour
It is a day that gives you a chance to come close to this charming life of the red sea desert. You will spend a lovely time with the bedouins atmosphere. At first, enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. And then lie on the beach or any other activity you prefer. It is free time.
Next, you have the opportunity to wander amid the enchanting mountains and gorgeous caves, accompanying the Bedouins by riding a camel. Or to launch at the desert by a beach buggy while the mountains greet your road.
After that, relax at these Bedouin tents to attend a Bedouin festival with the accompany of a magic view of the Milky Way. It appears clearly above you while the candles illuminate your night romantically. Enjoy a barbecue dinner with traditional Sinai Bedouins tea.
- Day 4
Ras Mohamed Reserve Day Tour
Ras Mohamed Reserve Trip
First of all, your breakfast is ready at the hotel to enjoy it. Then, take a comfortable seat in a modern private vehicle on a trip that takes around 45 minutes that arrives you to the paradise of the land. It is Ras Mohamed Reserve.
Amidst a unique flora and fauna, spend your day tour. You can swim and snorkel to enjoy the wonderful scenes of the movement of fish, colorful coral reefs, and rare white turtles that are unique to this region.
Lay back in peace and tranquility; you can do it on one of the coral beaches of Ras Mohammed. Since you will view the stretch of rare tropical mangrove forests and seagrass on the surface of the water.
Enjoy the biodiversity that is unique to the Ras Mohammed Reserve in Sinai from the Sharm El-Sheikh reserves. The reserve includes a diverse and rare species of birds and wild animals, is ideal for meditation, and takes wonderful images.
Return back to your hotel at Sharm-El Sheikh to spend your night.
Your day includes all the meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).
- Day 5
Travel To Cairo
Transfer to Cairo
This day takes you on a journey amid the magic of the red sea desert till finding the lights of Cairo greets you magically. At first, relish your hotel breakfast and check-out to take your comfortable seat at a modern A/C private vehicle. Your road takes around 6 hours with stops on the highway. Once you arrive, you can get your rest at a lovely Cairo hotel. Our representative completes all the check-in procedures.
You have the opportunity to a free time in Cairo streets at night. Your day includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Day 6
Giza Pyramids – Saqqara Pyramid - Memphis
Giza City Tour
This day enables you to go into great history depth, especially in the heart of the golden era of building the pyramids at the old kingdom of the pharaohs by visiting the Giza Pyramids. Finally, you will see these global wonders that Stand towering, narrate the mysteries since thousands of years ago.
At first, get your delicious breakfast at the hotel. Next, your private Egyptologist is waiting at the lobby to meet you and, via air-conditioned vehicle, accompany you to Giza Pyramids plateau. From the surprise that The Khufu pyramid was not just a royal tomb to the secrets and amazing facts about the Khafre pyramids and Menkaure. Then to Khafre mortuary temple and six small pyramids dedicated to the queens. And then to this pharaonic guard, The Great Statue of Sphinx.
You are on a date with a photo that gathers you with this majestic history at Panorama Pyramids. At a lovely pyramids view restaurant, relish your delicious lunch meal.
Next, secrets of building the pyramids in history are here in Saqqara complex to visit this Step Pyramid of Saqqara, then to the 1st capital of ancient Egypt and this large open-air museum, Memphis.
05.00 pm, your day tour ends to transfer smoothly via the private vehicle to your hotel. Overnight with dinner at Cairo hotel.
- Day 7
Alexandria Highlights Day Tour
Alexandria Landmarks Tour
With the accompany of the Mediterranean sea, live a time amid Roman and Greek history. Firstly, get your breakfast meal at the hotel. Then, be met by your tour guide to travel to Alexandria via A/C private vehicle.
Start your day in a dazzling mix of this unique Roman decoration with pharaonic beliefs at the Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa. Then to this unique design of the Roman amphitheater, and this one-single column that has stood towering since 305A.D, Pompey Pillar & Serapium temple.
On a Mediterranean sea view restaurant, enjoy an unforgettable seafood lunch meal.
A sandcastle that looks weak and small from afar to come close, to find that you are in the heart of the most powerful historic castle on the Mediterranean coast, the Citadel of Qaitbay. After that, a time to spend amid rare books and original historical manuscripts, it is the Biblioteca Alexandria.
Finally, Return back to Cairo. Overnight and dinner at your Cairo hotel.
- Day 8
Egyptian Museum- El-Moez & Khan El Khalili- Old Cairo Tour
Old Cairo Tour
Early wake up for a tasty breakfast at the hotel. Then, meet your Egyptologist on a journey amid 2 floors teeming with rare treasure, daily life tools, and majestic artifacts that date back from the Pharaonic periods to Roman and Greek times. Your eyes will be dazzled at each spot in the Egyptian Museum.
Then to vibrant Islamic architecture and road of unique historical tiles while the brilliant lanterns and the shiny handicrafts light your way in the El-Moez street & Khan El Khalili bazaar.
With the sound of oriental music and lovely incense, take your lunchtime in this historic Islamic world, enjoying an Egyptian meal.
Next, proceed to Bablyoun fortress to walk on the same steps of the Holy Family, arriving at St. Sergius and Bacchus Church & the Hanging Church. After that, transfer to the history of the Jewish world in Egypt at Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Take your seat at a private A/C vehicle to a smooth trip to Sharm El Sheikh.
Overnight at Sharm El-Sheikh hotel & dinner meal.
- Day 9
Free Day At Sharm El-Sheikh
Free day at leisure in Sharm El Sheikh
Enjoy a free day at Sharm El Sheikh with soft all-inclusive accommodation. You have the opportunity to spend your night at Sharm El Sheikh streets and bazaars.
Have a nice day and a relaxing night at your hotel.
- Day 10
Travel To Home
After spending a spectacular tour in the land of magic, nature, and great history, the day to travel back home comes. This day begins with a tasty breakfast at the hotel. Then our representative completes all your departure formalities at the hotel and the airport. Smoothly leave Egypt to your country.
- Meet and Greet service at Cairo International airport.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Accommodations in a resort in Sharm El-Sheikh for 6 Nights (Full board).
- Accommodations in Hotel in Cairo for 3 Nights (Half board).
- Entrance fees to all sites in the above itinerary.
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide during your trips.
- Meals are included during your itinerary.
- All Transfers by private A.C vehicle.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Soft drinks in the vehicle during tours.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2300$2488 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.