6 Days All Inclusive Egypt Trip
This All inclusive Egypt trip means that in just six days, you will uncover how the ancient Egyptian minds reached to build these gigantic tombs with this magical design! how their architectural art developed to these miracles, Giza Pyramids!
you will go beyond that! 6 days All inclusive Egypt trip will surprise you that the Fatimid and Mummluks souls and atmospheres are alive. You will walk on the same road as the Holy Family in Egypt. then to where your eyes are bright by the Christian rich decorations. while The Mediterranean Sea opens its arms to wander amid the Roman and Greece history.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Budget Travel - Egypt Standard Tours - Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Group Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
Arrival at Cairo Airport
Welcome to Cairo
Upon you arrive at Cairo international airport, your tour manager greets you. He/she holds a sign bearing the Egypt United Tours slogan. This coordinator assists you through all the airport formalities. A private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle from the airport to hotel in Cairo.
Then, Your tour manager facilitates hotel check-in and the accommodation procedures to enjoy three comfortable nights in Cairo. Relish a free night and a relaxing time.
Day Tour To Giza Pyramids – Egyptian Museum
Capital City of Egypt Day Tour
Early Breakfast at the hotel and meet your Egyptologist at 08.00 am. Start your first-day tour at Giza Pyramids Plateau to wander amid 4,500 years ago, seeing the pharaonic miracles, The Great Pyramid of Cheops, Chephren Pyramid & Mykerinu Pyramid. Explore the six queen’s pyramids. You have a chance to go into one of these pyramids. Also, visit the Valley Temple, and salute this strong lion and the genius head that has been guarding this area since 2613-2494 BC. It is the Great Statue of Sphinx.
Next, Be ready for the charming view of the Three Pyramids and Sphinx to take a spectacular panoramic picture at Pyramids Panorama. You have a chance also to enjoy wandering the Pyramids Sahara, riding a camel for 30 min.
Then, At 01.00 pm, proceed to a nice restaurant to enjoy delicious food with a great view of Giza Pyramids Plateau. After that, via the air-conditioned vehicle, arrive at the heart of Cairo. To walk through the daily life of the ancient Egyptian eras and see a rare collection of over 250,000 from the pre-dynastic era until the Greek and Roman periods in the Egyptian Museum.
Afterward, Have a free tour of the downtown. See how Khedive Ismail designed Cairo streets the same as Paris.
Finally, at 05.00 pm, return back to a comfortable night in Cairo.
Step Pyramid Complex- Memphis- Dahshour Pyramids Full-Day Tour
Djoser, Dahshour & Memphis Day Tour
After enjoying an early breakfast at the hotel, your tour guide escorts you at 08.00 am to where king Djoser thought of creating a tomb that looks like a pyramid. It is the Step Pyramid of Djoser. This first limestone structure in human history was the revelation that Inspired the Building of the Pyramids of Giza. Then, proceed to the 1st capital in ancient Egypt. This enormous open museum, Memphis.
Next, At 01.00 pm, Take a lunch break in this unique historical atmosphere, enjoying a tasty lunch.
After that, your tour guide escorts you to the first structures that take the right shape of pyramids in humanity. They were the transitional phase between Djoser Pyramid and Giza Pyramids. It is Dahshour Pyramids, Red Pyramid & Bent Pyramid.
Next, Comfortably transfer to Sultan Hassan mosque and Al-Refaai mosque, and wander amid the charm of the rich Islamic art and vibrant decorations.
Finally, smoothly your driver transfers you back to the hotel.
Travel To Alexandria- Alexandria Highlights Day Tour
Transfer To Alexandria
Breakfast at the hotel. Then you will be met at 08.00 am by your tour guide to have a relaxed seat at the private air-conditioned vehicle to comfortably travel to Alexandria through 2.30 hours. Start your tour in Alexandria, visiting the greatest Roman Cemetery with a rare, unique mix of pharaonic and Roman decorations. It is the Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa. After that, you are transferred by your Egyptologist to this historical towering one single column, Pompey's Pillar, and to the Ancient Roman Theatre.
Then, at 01.00 pm, have your lunchtime. Relish the seafood dish while enjoying the magical view of the Mediterranean and its fresh air. There are many optional dishes for your lunch in international restaurants to get your favorite one. After lunch, proceed to the strongest citadel on the Mediterranean coast since the 14th century. It is the Citadel of Qaitbay. Next, finish your day tour in The Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
Finally, Transfer to Alexandria hotel. Your tour guide facilities your accommodation for one comfortable night. Have a relaxed night.
Travel Back to Cairo-Old Cairo Day Tour
Day Tour Top The Old Cairo
Say goodbye to the astonishing atmosphere of Alexandria and its charming sea after getting your Breakfast at the hotel early at 08.00 am. Snugly, return back to Cairo, and begin a stunning tour amid Old Cairo, starting from the Citadel of Saladin, where you meet the amazing mosque of Mohamed Ali with its high domes and rich and precious decorations.
Old Cairo attracts you to its embrace, wandering through Fustat City, where you see the 1st mosque set in Africa. It is Amr ibn al-Aas mosque, with its unique design. Till arriving at Babylon Fortress, where you walk in the same footsteps of the Holy Family, arriving at St. Sergius and Bacchus Church. Then to the Hanging Church. Next, proceed to Ben Ezra's Synagogue.
After that, your tour guide escorts you to the Fatimid and Mamluk eras. Walk amidst the intertwined colorful lights of lanterns, lamps, and sparkling copper and silver handicrafts. At the same time, you are surrounded by the largest Islamic museum in the world in Al-Muizz Street and Khan Al-Khalili market.
Finally, return back to the Cairo hotel. Spend a relaxing night.
Breakfast at the hotel. After that, Our representative transfers you to Cairo international airport. He /She assists you at the airport through final departure formalities.
- Meet and assist at Cairo International Airport by our tour manager.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Stay in Cairo hotel 4 Nights with Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- Stay at Alexandria hotel for 1 Night with Bed and breakfast accommodation.
- Transfers Via air-conditioned vehicle (Cairo-Alexandria) - (Alexandria- Cairo).
- All Transfers are by our Modern Private A/C Vehicle during your trip as mentioned above (including Fuel)
- The Airport transfers on arrival and departure and domestic airport transfers.
- All entry fees and tickets to all sites as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Expert Egyptologist Tour Guide all your trip.
- 5 Breakfasts – 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Soft drinks in the vehicle during tours.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1170$1315 / Person
"6 Days All Inclusive Egypt Trip Rates All Year Round" Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.