All Inclusive Egypt Trip Cairo And Hurghada From Canada
This All Inclusive Egypt Trip Cairo And Hurghada From Canada is the greatest way of visiting Egyptian most important sites that will be toured and explored best in Egypt. You can find peaceful, historically significant, and leisurely tours in this Trip.
You will be fortunate to have the opportunity to explore Cairo, Giza, Hurghada, and Fayoum within the 8-day package. Spend it close to Egypt Oasis and the Great Pyramids. Get a pleasant vacation by the Red Sea’s crystal-clear water and sandy beach at last.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Standard Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Hurghada - Fayoum|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Culture|
Arrival To Egypt - Cairo International Airport
Your airport host will be waiting for you soon as your plane touches down in Egypt. He helps you with the necessary airport formalities, such as collecting your bags and getting an entry visa for Egypt. Then you'll get to meet our knowledgeable driver who will be driving you in a plush private vehicle.
Until you arrive at your magnificent hotel in Cairo, you will have a relaxing ride in a well-ventilated car. One of Egypt United Tours assistants will be giving you a hand to get you through the check-in procedure.
Day Tour Of Pyramids
Enjoy a fantastic and traditional eastern Egyptian breakfast in the hotel's early hours before meeting with our Egyptologist guide, who will travel with you as part of your All Inclusive Egypt Trip Cairo And Hurghada From Canada.
The Great Pyramids of Giza, Egypt's most well-known tourist destination, are the first place your knowledgeable driver will take you once you accompany him on your first air-conditioned and modern car ride within the nation.
Your first trip will be the largest Giza pyramid, the Great Pyramid of Khufu. Your Egyptologist is prepared to show you the Pyramids' entrance and provide you with all the information you require regarding these beautiful structures.
By learning more about the region and how the Ancient Egyptians built their pyramids, you may develop a greater understanding of the region.
Take advantage of the chance to see the tiny pyramid that the Egyptian queen's lover king built in her honour.
The trek continues to the Mortuary Temple Remnants, which are part of the Second Pyramid's magnificent and complicated structure, after King Khafre's Second Pyramid.
Discover the Third Pyramid of King Menkaure and the Panorama Plateau, which provides sweeping views of every pyramid at Giza.
Tour Of The Great Sphinx
After that, you will see the great Sphinx, the protector and secret keeper of the Pyramids. At the Valley Temple, next to the Sphinx, you may learn about embalming and unearth all the tales that have been buried for thousands of years.
Today's lunch will be consumed at an eatery with a view of the Giza Pyramids.
After lunch, you'll be escorted to the Saqqara site.
You will be transported back to your hotel in Cairo in the evening by our private chauffeur and knowledgeable Egyptologist tour guide.
Unwind at your hotel, eat dinner, and stay the night.
Arrival To Hurghada
Red Sea Hurghada Arrival - Free Day
Enjoy a leisurely morning at the hotel before being transferred to Cairo Domestic Airport for your flight to Hurghada by our driver and the airport coordinator.
When you get there, you will get assisted with the check-in process and spend four nights near the beach. to enjoy your All Inclusive Egypt Trip Cairo And Hurghada From Canada.
After having lunch at the hotel; you will have free time in the afternoon to explore the beach and pool.
Free afternoon at your hotel
Arround 08:00 p.m Dinner will be provided by the hotel; and the rest of the evening is yours to rest or indulge in any entertaining activity as you like.
liesure By The Red Sea Beach
Free At liesure By The Red Sea Beach
Spend a free day by the Red Sea crystal water and sandy beach.
Enjoy your All Inclusive accommodation Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at the set time.
Enjoying The Beach/ Pool Day
Another Free Day To Enjoy The Red Sea Beach
Take advantage of Hurghada's beautiful weather and atmosphere during your third day there. Your Red Sea Trip is about to come to an end.
Enjoy your all-inclusive stay.
In the hotel Lovely restaurant, meals are served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Back To Cairo
Back to Cairo And A Day Tour
A leisurely morning by the Red Sea begins with a delicious breakfast and a meeting with our airport consultant who will help you with check-out. To be transferred to Hurghada Domestic Airport for your flight back to Cairo, meet our professional driver.
When you arrive in Cairo, be met and assisted before being driven back to your hotel to check in for a wonderful night's stay.
Arround 01:00 PM Enjoy your lunch in Cairo by the Nile River.
Then, after one houre Meet your Egyptologist tour guide again to visit the Egyptian Museum for 2 hours. Visit the Golden Treasure of King Tut and learn about the famous love story of Queen Nefertiti.
Then, Enjoy your shopping at Khan El Khalili Bazaar "very old open aired islamic bazar"
Next, Transfer back to your hotel and free evening.
Fayoum Osis Trip
Trip To Fayoum Oasis
After breakfast this morning at your hotel, join our tour guide and skilled driver for the hour-long trip through the Giza Western Desert Road to the Fayoum Oasis. You could like to go boating on the Wadi El-Rayan Lake, the Waterfalls, and Qaroun Lake in Fayoum. Sandboarding on the sand dunes is another activity you will enjoy.
You will then relish your delectable lunch on the shores of Lake Qaroun,
Then, visit village to learn how Swiss artist Evylen Pottery Scholl turned the city into Egypt's primary pottery centre.
The, Back to your hotel in cairo. enjoy a wonderful dinner at the hotel and a relaxing night.
Last Day In The Land Of Pharaohs
After a lovely breakfast at the hotel, today you meet our Airport coordinator and our friendly driver to transfer you back to Cairo International Airport for final departure after spending your lovely All Inclusive Egypt Trip Cairo And Hurghada From Canada.
All Inclusive Egypt Trip Cairo And Hurghada From Canada Includes:
- Return International Flight Ticket from home (Toronto/Cairo/Toronto)
- Meet and assist at the Cairo airport both on arrival and departure.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- All transfers to sites and cities are mentioned in our above itinerary by private A/C van.
- 4 nights accommodation in Cairo hotel.
- 3 nights stay at hotel in Hurghada hotel.
- All breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner meals mentioned above.
- Entrance fees to all sites are mentioned in the itinerary.
- An expert Egyptologist guide accompanies you to all your tours.
- High-quality bottled mineral water.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
All Inclusive Egypt Trip Cairo And Hurghada From Canada Excludes:
- Any extras not included in the itinerary.
- Drinks of any kind.
- Any Meal not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- internet and phone calls and items of personal natur
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2790$3100 / Person
"All Inclusive Egypt Trip Cairo And Hurghada From Canada" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.