This Best All Inclusive Egypt trip takes you from the wonders of the red sea to find a way amid colorful coral reefs teeming with countless unique marine creatures to pharaonic quintessential archaeological treasures in Luxor. It enables you to explore the majesty of Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, and Hatshepsut Temple. And also treasury royal tombs at the Valley of the Kings & the Valley of the Queens.
All Inclusive Egypt trip includes a visit to these pharaonic miracles, Giza Pyramids. That is how All Inclusive Egypt trip is to discover the real glory of Egypt in 6 days.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Hurghada - Luxor - Cairo|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Culture|
Arrival at Hurghada Airport
Arrival Day to Hurghada
Upon arrival at Hurghada airport, be welcomed by our airport representative. Our pick-up service includes finalizing all the airport procedures to leave the airport smoothly. Then to a modern A/C private vehicle driven by an expert friendly captain transports you to your high-quality, all-inclusive accommodation. Enjoy a relaxing time on Hurghada beaches with the accompany of blue crystal water, soft golden sand, and clear sky.
According to your arrival time, your day includes lunch & dinner meals.
Finally, enjoy a Resting Overnight in your hotel.
Free Day On Hurghada Red Sea
Free Time at Leisure in Hurghada
With fresh breezes coming from the red sea, start this unique morning. Firstly, a tasty breakfast is ready at the hotel to enjoy it. And then to a free day with several optional red sea activities like; scuba diving, snorkeling, submarine riding to explore the world under the water with countless wonders of marine life and coral reefs.
Also, you have the choice of experiencing the adventure of surfing & Sandboarding, Red Sea Desert Safaris with the accompany of the Bedouins.
Furthermore, at sunset, you have the opportunity to attend the Bedouin festival at Bedouin tents to spend a marvelous time while the Milky Way view appears above you clearly and the candles illuminate your night magically.
Enjoy Soft all-inclusive accommodation in the hotel with Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, and soft drinks.
Another Day With Optional Sea Activities
free Day at the Red Sea
Enjoy another day with several sea activities and Soft all-inclusive accommodation with a swimming pool complex, and tasty breakfast, lunch, dinner meals. Any sea activity is available upon your request.
Relish a relaxing overnight at Hurghada hotel.
Luxor Sightseeing Day Tour
Day Tour at Luxor
At first, a lavish breakfast at Hurghada hotel, to begin a day mixes this spectacular nature with a glorious history amid great pharaonic temples. You may pick up your breakfast prepared with the hotel for your trip to Luxor.
At 06.00 am, and via a private modern vehicle, take a journey from the wonderful red sea desert as the spectacular mountains decorate your road to arrive at the depth of history in Taba; this pharaonic capital, Luxor, now.
Your day tour with your Egyptologist starts in Luxor at 10.00 am, from the afterlife world of the pharaonic kings and queens where they would-be gods. Visit the dazzling royal tombs in the Vally of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens.
After that, proceed to Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi Of Memnon. Then, in this magical land of the pharaohs’ next life, enjoy your lunch break at a lovely restaurant.
Next, your Egyptologist escorts you to where the daily life of the pharaohs was, to visit this complete pharaonic religious record and the 2nd largest temple globally, Karnak Temple.
Finally, your Egyptologist accompanies you to Luxor airport for a domestic flight to Cairo.
Overnight at Cairo hotel after check-in and dinner meal.
Giza Pyramids – Egyptian Museum
pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum Tour
A day to spend amid these pharaonic miracles to wander amid the golden era of ancient Egypt in Giza Pyramids Plateau. At first, enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. Then, be transported via air-conditioned vehicle to Giza Pyramids.
Take a tour amid the mysteries of Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure Pyramids, and six small pyramids dedicated to the queens, as well as the Valley Temple of Khafre and the Great Statue of Sphinx. You are on a date with a picture with history at Panorama Pyramids.
After that, at a magical Pyramids view restaurant, enjoy your lunchtime.
Next, a 2-hours tour takes you amid two floors teeming with rare artifacts and pharaonic daily life tools spanning over 2700 BCE to 300 CE in the Egyptian Museum.
Finally, Overnight travel to Hurghada with stops on the highway with dinner.
A relaxing sleep at Hurghada hotel.
Departure Day From Hurghada to Home
Departure Day From Egypt
After enjoying your breakfast meal at the hotel, meet your private airport coordinator to escort you to Hurghada airport for departure to home.
Best All Inclusive Egypt Trip Hurghada, Luxor, Giza Pyramids package inclusions:
- pick-up and assistance service upon arrival at Hurghada International Airport.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transportation from/to airports.
- 4 Nights accommodation in resort in Hurghada (Full board).
- 1 Night accommodation in hotel in Cairo (Half board).
- 1 Domestic Flight ticket (Luxor/ Cairo).
- Private A/C vehicle throughout your entire tour in Egypt.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in the above itinerary
- 5 Breakfast meals, 4 Lunch meals, and 5 dinner meals.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Soft drinks in the vehicle during tours.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
Best All Inclusive Egypt Trip Hurghada, Luxor, Giza Pyramids package exclusions:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1125$1295 / Person
"Best All Inclusive Egypt Trip Hurghada, Luxor, Giza Pyramids" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.