This Best All Inclusive Egypt trip takes you from the wonders of the red sea to find a way amid colorful coral reefs teeming with countless unique marine creatures to pharaonic quintessential archaeological treasures in Luxor. It enables you to explore the majesty of Luxor Temple, Karnak Temple, and Hatshepsut Temple. And also treasury royal tombs at the Valley of the Kings & the Valley of the Queens.
All Inclusive Egypt trip includes a visit to these pharaonic miracles, Giza Pyramids. That is how All Inclusive Egypt trip is to discover the real glory of Egypt in 6 days.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2023/2024|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Hurghada - Luxor - Cairo|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Culture|
- Day 1
Arrival at Hurghada Airport
Arrival Day to Hurghada
Upon arrival at Hurghada airport, be welcomed by our airport representative. Our pick-up service includes finalizing all the airport procedures to leave the airport smoothly. Then to a modern A/C private vehicle driven by an expert friendly captain transports you to your high-quality, all-inclusive accommodation. Enjoy a relaxing time on Hurghada beaches with the accompany of blue crystal water, soft golden sand, and clear sky.
According to your arrival time, your day includes lunch & dinner meals.
Finally, enjoy a Resting Overnight in your hotel.
- Day 2
Free Day On Hurghada Red Sea
Free Time at Leisure in Hurghada
With fresh breezes coming from the red sea, start this unique morning. Firstly, a tasty breakfast is ready at the hotel to enjoy it. And then to a free day with several optional red sea activities like; scuba diving, snorkeling, submarine riding to explore the world under the water with countless wonders of marine life and coral reefs.
Also, you have the choice of experiencing the adventure of surfing & Sandboarding, Red Sea Desert Safaris with the accompany of the Bedouins.
Furthermore, at sunset, you have the opportunity to attend the Bedouin festival at Bedouin tents to spend a marvelous time while the Milky Way view appears above you clearly and the candles illuminate your night magically.
Enjoy Soft all-inclusive accommodation in the hotel with Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, and soft drinks.
- Day 3
Another Day With Optional Sea Activities
free Day at the Red Sea
Enjoy another day with several sea activities and Soft all-inclusive accommodation with a swimming pool complex, and tasty breakfast, lunch, dinner meals. Any sea activity is available upon your request.
Relish a relaxing overnight at Hurghada hotel.
- Day 4
Luxor Sightseeing Day Tour
Day Tour at Luxor
At first, a lavish breakfast at Hurghada hotel, to begin a day mixes this spectacular nature with a glorious history amid great pharaonic temples. You may pick up your breakfast prepared with the hotel for your trip to Luxor.
At 06.00 am, and via a private modern vehicle, take a journey from the wonderful red sea desert as the spectacular mountains decorate your road to arrive at the depth of history in Taba; this pharaonic capital, Luxor, now.
Your day tour with your Egyptologist starts in Luxor at 10.00 am, from the afterlife world of the pharaonic kings and queens where they would-be gods. Visit the dazzling royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens.
After that, proceed to Hatshepsut Temple & Colossi Of Memnon. Then, in this magical land of the pharaohs’ next life, enjoy your lunch break at a lovely restaurant.
Next, your Egyptologist escorts you to where the daily life of the pharaohs was, to visit this complete pharaonic religious record and the 2nd largest temple globally, Karnak Temple.
Finally, your Egyptologist accompanies you to Luxor airport for a domestic flight to Cairo.
Overnight at Cairo hotel after check-in and dinner meal.
- Day 5
Giza Pyramids – Egyptian Museum
pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum Tour
A day to spend amid these pharaonic miracles to wander amid the golden era of ancient Egypt in Giza Pyramids Plateau. At first, enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. Then, be transported via air-conditioned vehicle to Giza Pyramids.
Take a tour amid the mysteries of Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure Pyramids, and six small pyramids dedicated to the queens, as well as the Valley Temple of Khafre and the Great Statue of Sphinx. You are on a date with a picture with history at Panorama Pyramids.
After that, at a magical Pyramids view restaurant, enjoy your lunchtime.
Next, a 2-hours tour takes you amid two floors teeming with rare artifacts and pharaonic daily life tools spanning over 2700 BCE to 300 CE in the Egyptian Museum.
Finally, Overnight travel to Hurghada with stops on the highway with dinner.
A relaxing sleep at Hurghada hotel.
- Day 6
Departure Day From Hurghada to Home
Departure Day From Egypt
After enjoying your breakfast meal at the hotel, meet your private airport coordinator to escort you to Hurghada airport for departure to home.
Best All Inclusive Egypt Trip Hurghada, Luxor, Giza Pyramids package inclusions:
- pick-up and assistance service upon arrival at Hurghada International Airport.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transportation from/to airports.
- 4 Nights accommodation in resort in Hurghada (Full board).
- 1 Night accommodation in hotel in Cairo (Half board).
- 1 Domestic Flight ticket (Luxor/ Cairo).
- Private A/C vehicle throughout your entire tour in Egypt.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in the above itinerary
- 5 Breakfast meals, 4 Lunch meals, and 5 dinner meals.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Soft drinks in the vehicle during tours.
- Taxes and Services Charges.
Best All Inclusive Egypt Trip Hurghada, Luxor, Giza Pyramids package exclusions:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1287$1480 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.