Top-Rated All inclusive Egypt 4 Days Trips From Canada Include Airfare And Visit Cairo And Alexandria
Throughout your journey, you have definitely thought about the All Inclusive Egypt 4 Days Trips From Canada. You may have wondered how these magnificent pieces of art can survive with the ancient Egyptian skies. With our All Inclusive Egypt 4 Days Trips to Cairo and Alexandria From Canada, you can enjoy the most opulent stay in Cairo.
Pack your luggage because Egypt United Tours is ready to go on a brand-new trip with you and your family. Enjoy your All-Inclusive Egypt 4 Days Trips From Canada
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Small Group Tours - Egypt Standard Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Group Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational|
Departure From Toronto International Airport
Departure From Toronto Airport to start your All Inclusive Egypt 4 Days Trips to Cairo and Alexandria From Canada.
Arrive at Cairo International airport
Our representative will be waiting for you at the Cairo airport with a sign carrying your name. This Expert will help you with all of your passport entry formalities as well as luggage registration so you can leave the airport quickly. Boarding a car with air conditioning. You will be accompanied to your hotel in Cairo by a helpful driver who will assist you with the check-in process.
Giza pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Visit Giza pyramids
At 8:00 a.m., the hotel serves a delicious breakfast to get your day started. Then, travel there with your Egyptologist to experience Egypt during its golden age of pyramid building. You'll start with the Cheops Pyramid, then move on to the Chefren Pyramid, and finally the Menkaure Pyramid.
Visit one of the six miniature pyramids dedicated to the Queens. Take some moving memorial shots at the Panorama Pyramids after paying your respects at the Great Sphinx Statue. Visit the Sahara Pyramids after a 30-minute camel or horseback ride.
Visit Egyptian Museum
Enjoy a great lunch at 1:00 pm in a location with a stunning view of the plateau of the Giza Pyramids. The amazing collection of Tutankhamun jewels and more than 100,000 other unique pharaonic antiquities are on display at the Egyptian Museum, which your tour guide will also take you to.
Stay overnight at the hotel before leaving.
Alexandria Day tour
You are currently spending your second day in the wonderful city of Alexandria. At 8:00 a.m., head downstairs for breakfast before meeting your tour guide, who will assist you with check-out.
After that, you'll be picked up by our professional driver in Alexandria to start another day's adventure.
Then, relax and enjoy your tour guide and driver's company as you see the Roman Amphitheatre, Pompey's Pillar, and Alexandria Library.
After breakfast, meet your personal Mercedes driver and airport organizer. They'll drive you to the VIP Terminal at Cairo Airport where you'll board your flight out, leaving you with fond memories of your opulent stay in Cairo.
Your All-Inclusive Egypt 4 Days Trips Cairo and Alexandria From Canada package Rate include:
- Return International Flight tickets (Toronto/Cairo/Toronto)
- Entry Visa.
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours are as mentioned above.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
All-Inclusive Egypt 4 Days Trips Cairo and Alexandria From Canada package Rate Exclude:
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2790$2810 / Person
All-Inclusive Egypt 4 Days Trips Cairo and Alexandria From Canada a Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.