All-inclusive Egypt 4 Days Trip Cairo and Giza From Australia With International Airfare 2023/2024
Arrive in Egypt and land at Cairo International Airport to begin your all-inclusive Egypt 4 days trip from Australia. Our airport representative will meet you there and help you with your entry visa for Egypt, luggage pickup, and customs. Meet our professional driver, who will drive you in a luxurious, air-conditioned private vehicle to your hotel in Cairo. help you with the check-in process and give you time to become used to Cairo time.
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Small Group Tours - Egypt Standard Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 person|
|Style:||Culture, Education, Comfort|
Departure From Sydney to start your all-inclusive Egypt 4 days trip from Australia to Cairo and Giza.
VIP Meeting at Cairo International Airport
You may readily identify our tour manager once we've touched down safely at Cairo International Airport. He is holding a sign with "Egypt United Tours" and your name on it.
You will be met at the airport by a private, elevated vehicle that will transport you to the VIP area. As he completes your entry visa to Egypt and luggage clearance, your tour manager accompanies you to a place of rest.
While you wait, follow your tour guide outside the VIP area to meet our driver for the private limousine. To get to a five-star luxury hotel, start your first ride in Cairo.
Finally, To set up your check-in for three nights, meet our hotel coordinator.
Enjoy the hotel's breathtaking view while staying there.
Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo Tour
First, breakfast is served at the hotel at 8:00 am. Then, meet your expert driver and Egyptologist tour guide to begin your day-long tour of Cairo.
Second, go through the Egyptian Museum's two levels filled with glittering items dating back more than 7,000 years.
Your lunch today is in a posh restaurant with a view of the Nile, and it starts at 1:00 PM.
Transfer to the Saladin Citadel after lunch to see the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali.
Then, your driver and tour guide take you on a complimentary shopping trip to Khan El Khalili's open-air bazaar, which is close to the Citadel.
Finally, Reconnect with your driver and be transferred back to the hotel for the remainder of the evening.
Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
Giza Pyramid Plateau Day Tour
First off, your wonderful breakfast is ready at your hotel at 8:00 am; savor your delicious meal.
Secondly, begin your tour of the Pyramids of Giza with our slashing vehicle and chic driver. Visit the Queens Pyramids and the Great Pyramid of King Cheops. The Great Pyramid's Interior Ticket is included and is accessible upon request.
After that, take some time to explore the Second and Third Pyramids and discover how the ancient Egyptians constructed the Pyramids.
Take beautiful pictures as you go across the Pyramids of the Sahara to the Panorama of the Three Pyramids.
Transfer then to the Great Sphinx and The Valley Temple, where you can learn more about the mysterious aspects of this enormous figure.
Your tour guide is prepared to take you for a delicious lunch at an opulent pyramids view restaurant at 1:00 pm.
After that, travel to Memphis, Egypt's Oldest Capital, to see the Open-Air Museum.
transfer back to your hotel at the end of the day.
VIP Departure from Cairo
Your Cairo departure day is today. Enjoy your hotel breakfast depending on the time of your flight. In order to get to the VIP Terminal at Cairo Airport for your last departure and to take great memories of your Cairo City Tour with you, meet your private driver to transfer you to the airport coordinator.
All-inclusive Egypt 4 Days Trip From Australia with international Airfare Includes:
- Return International Flight Tickets (Sydney/Cairo/Sydney)
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure. Entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- All tours are as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
All-inclusive Egypt 4 Days Trip From Australia with international Airfare Excludes:
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3100$3410 / Person
All-inclusive Egypt 4 Days Trip From Australia with international Airfare Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.