All-Inclusive 6 Days In Egypt – Cairo, And Luxor from Canada
In this All-Inclusive 6 Days Cairo and Luxor from Canada Package Combine the great sites of Egypt’s ancient highlights from Cairo to Aswan in Upper Egypt. you will be amazed by visiting the Pyramids and the ancient temples.
Please read the full Itinerary and don’t hesitate to Contact our team.
|Trip Duration:||6 Days / 5 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Standard Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational|
Arrival at CIA
Meet And Assist At Cairo International Airport
firstly, our organized pick-up service coordinated with your flight arrival time to greet you when you arrive. Our English-speaking coordinator waves with a sign bearing the “Egypt United Tours” logo; to meet them easily, they will assist you in completing all of your passport control formalities and all the luggage identification & carry. Then our friendly driver will be waiting with an a/c private vehicle to comfortably transfer you from the airport to your lovely Cairo hotel while wandering the charming Cairo streets.
Finally; Enjoy a relaxing overnight in your lavish room at the hotel to start your "Top All-Inclusive 6 days Egypt tour package" itinerary
Pyramids Tour Day
Pyramids And Giza Tour Day
After you relish your delicious breakfast at the hotel, you'll meet your Egyptologist in the lobby, while our professional driver is waiting for you to take you in the private air-conditioned vehicle. both driver and Egyptologist will accompany you the whole day.
The Great Pyramids
Now is the perfect time to appreciate the historical marvels that humanity created to showcase the magnificence of ancient Egyptian culture. It's the great pyramids of Giza. which are the Cheops Pyramid, the Pyramid of Chephren, Pyramid of Menkaure, also you will visit the six small pyramids of queens, and the great statue of the Sphinx. Also, visit the Mortuary temple & Valley temple. Capture irreplaceable photos at Panorama Pyramid with the accompany of this pharaonic guard with the strength of a lion, Sphinx.
After lunchtime in a magical pyramids view restaurant, proceed smoothly to the 1st limestone structure, the Step Pyramid of Djoser
Then, From Saqqara Complex, you take a ride in a private vehicle to visit Egypt's first capital, Memphis; Visit The Colossi of Ramses and The Marble Statue of Queen Hatshepsut.
From this point, your tour day ends. We take you later to Cairo Train Station to board the first-class sleeper train to Luxor.
Enjoy Dinner on board and overnight traveling to Luxor.
Arrival To Luxor
Firstly; Early breakfast onboard your sleeper train. Arrive at Luxor Station, meet and assist.
then, A/C private vehicle takes you comfortably from The Train station to start the Luxor sightseeing day tour and hotel check-in, with the accompany of our private Egyptologist.
Luxor day tour
East Bank Luxor Attractions Day Tour
The voyage to Theba, Luxor, is currently scheduled for early morning. the seat of ancient Egypt, home to one-third of all monuments in the world. Your morning so begins with a delicious breakfast and the grandeur and dignity of pharaonic Luxor.
After lunch, your Egyptologist brings you to the East Bank of Luxor, where the pharaohs' daily lives were conducted. Start your day tour at the largest temple in ancient Egypt, which is thought to be a comprehensive documentation of the pharaonic religion. It is the Temple of Karnak.
Then the same as the ancient Egyptians launch to Luxor Temple to find the pharaonic kings’ secrets surrounding you. Next, relax in your Hotel with an evening of tasty Tea and a wonderful dinner — relaxing overnight at Luxor shore.
Luxur East Bank Tour
West Bank Of Luxor
Enjoy your delicious breakfast at first in your hotel as you travel around the wonders of Luxor with our Egyptologist and driver.
Valley of the Kings- Habu Temple
Then, your Egyptologist accompanies you to the royal tombs with vibrant magical decorations. There, the mummies of the kings were located amid shiny treasure in the Valley of the Kings. Then, to where the most powerful Pharaonic battles had been narrated on the walls of the largest temple in the Ramses III period; Habu Temple.
the Colossi of Memnon
Next, while coming back to your hotel, you meet those two giant pharaohs who have stood in Luxor's afterlife world for thousands of years ago; the Colossi of Memnon.
Dendara Temple Day Tour
In The Afternoon, Relax hotel and have a tasty lunch. After that, your Egyptologist takes you on a journey in the heart of the holy land of Hathor. You enter a magical temple teeming with pharaonic decorations, even the ceilings are full of the spectacular vibrant decorations in this magical ancient Egyptian architecture and designs. It is the Dendara Temple.
Have a relaxing time on your hotel and a lovely dinner. Overnight in Luxor.
Tour Of Luxor City West Bank
Second-Day Tour Of Luxor City West Bank
A nice morning with a scrumptious breakfast at hotel.
Valley of the Nobels
After that, you are lucky with another wonderful tour amid the magical west bank of Luxor, visiting the spot that narrates each detail of ancient Egypt's daily life in the farms, the family, crafts, and secrets about the life of death for the pharaohs from the pharaonic book of the dead with vibrant, accurate decorations in the Valley of the Nobels.
Temple of Hatshepsut Day Tour
Then, your Egyptologist accompanies you to this temple that was powerfully carved into the belly of the mountain by the ancient Egyptian hands to narrate the strength of this lady that ruled ancient Egypt forcefully; it is the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut.
Come back to the hotel for a tasty lunch. Next, the Luxor Temple still has more of secrets and details that need to be narrated. So, your Egyptologist takes you back to this most important landmark in Luxor again.
A relaxing night in the sleeper train overnight to go back to Cairo.
The Last Day In Egypt
Once you have arrived at Cairo Train station, you may quickly find our Coordinator. He is holding a sign with your name and "Egypt United Tours" on it.
To transport you to the Cairo International Airport to safely have a flight back to Canada with Lots of Memories from this trip.
Your All-Inclusive 6 Days In Egypt - Cairo, And Luxor from Canada Package Include:
- Return International Flight Tickets (Toronto/Cairo/Toronto).
- Egyptian Entry Visas
- Meet, and assistance service at Cairo airport upon arrival.
- All Transportations
- One night hotel accommodation in Cairo.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Luxor.
- 2nights aboard First Class night sleeper train.
- All Mentioned tour sightseeing
- An expert tour guide accompanies you along the entire tour (Private professional Egyptologist).
- Private modern a/c vehicle throughout your entire 6 Days Package.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites in our itinerary.
- All service charges & taxes.
- Bottled mineral water on a daily basis.
- All mentioned Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner meals.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Your All-Inclusive 6 Days In Egypt - Cairo And Luxor from Canada Package Exclude:
- Personal Expenses.
- Any extra sites or meals not mentioned in our itinerary.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3600$3960 / Person
"All-Inclusive 6 Days In Egypt - Cairo And Luxor from Canada" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.