Alexandria Tour from Cairo
Have breakfast early in the morning at your hotel. After that, Join our expert tour guide and friendly professional driver to start a 3-hour trip on Cairo/Alexandria Desert Road. and then, Certainly, We’ll make a stopover at Master Coffee and Restaurant to freshen up.
After that, Drive through the famous historical Bazar of Alexandria. That is to say; On your way to visit the Serapeum Temple of the god Serapis, the main protector of Alexandria during the Greek Era.
Meanwhile, At the Serapeum Site in Kom El Dekka, Enjoy the Stunning view of Pompey’s Pillar and the Sphinxes of Heliopolis.
After that, return to our bus. We’re going to the Roman Amphitheater. It’s a drive of around 30 minutes. Certainly, You can witness Alexandria’s real lifestyle as we’re traveling.
Visit Alexandria’s Oval Open-air Roman Amphitheater. Visualize those strong gladiators fighting for their lives.
Citadel of Qaitbay and Bibliotheca Tour
Lunch at Sea View Restaurant, We’re back to normal life! enjoy a tasty meal.
Reach the Eastern Harbor of Alexandria, the Original Site of the Old Pharos House and Island. As a result, Visit the Citadel of Qaitbay. It was built over the ruins of The Old Lighthouse using old original stones.
Photo stop at Alexandria New Library, home to more than 8 million books. It was built in 2002. A.D. on the same spot as Old Roman Bibliotheca.
Arrival at the hotel and overnight stay.
|Trip Duration:||1 Days / 0 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Group Tours - Egypt Nile Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||7 to 15|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational|
Day 1 day
Alexandria Tour from Cairo
Early in the morning, have breakfast at your hotel. After that, go on a three-hour journey on the Cairo/Alexandria Desert Road with our knowledgeable tour guide and amiable professional driver. Of course, we'll stop at Master Coffee and Restaurant to rehydrate.
Arrive in Alexandria to begin your tour of the country's second capital. Visit the Alexandria Catacombs in the interim to learn more about The Roman Burials.
Drive around Alexandria's renowned ancient bazaar after that. That is to say, en route to the Serapeum Temple of the deity Serapis, who served as Alexandria's primary guardian throughout the Greek era.
At the Serapeum Site near Kom El Dekka, take in the breathtaking vista of Pompey's Pillar and the Heliopolis Sphinxes.
Return to our bus after that. Our destination is the Roman Amphitheater. It takes around 30 minutes to get there. Certainly, as we journey, You may see Alexandria's actual way of life.
Visit the Oval Open-Air Roman Amphitheater in Alexandria. Think of the powerful gladiators battling for their life.
Tour of the Bibliotheca and Citadel of Qaitbay
Sea View Restaurant for lunch Life has returned to normal! have a delicious dinner.
Obtain the Old Pharos House and Island's Original Site at Alexandria's Eastern Harbor. Visit the Qaitbay Citadel as a consequence. It was constructed utilizing ancient, original stones over the remains of The Old Lighthouse.
Photo stop at the more than 8 million-book Alexandria New Library. It was constructed in 2002. A.D.
similar to the Old Roman Bibliotheca.
Your tour of Alexandria from Cairo has now come to an end. In light of this, bid Alexandria farewell and begin the journey back to Cairo.
Hotel check-in and overnight stay.
- All permissions and authority documents.
- Private transportation in modern air-conditioned cars including fuel.
- A Private Egyptologist tour guide escorts you through the entire day tour.
- Lunch at a nice restaurant in Alexandria.
- Entry fees and tickets to all sites in our day tour above.
- Bottled mineral water inside our tour vehicle.
- Drinks that are not mentioned in our itinerary.
- Personal expenses. For instance; Internet charges, Phone calls. etc...
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $90$120 / Person
“Alexandria Tour from Cairo” Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.