Alexandria From Cairo Day Trip
Meeting point at any location in Cairo.
Enjoy a break on the highway at the Master coffee shop and restaurant to fresh up and use the bathroom.
After 3 hours ride on the highway, arrive at Alexandria from Cairo.
Your tour guide accompanying you to walk along the Mediterranean Sea and receive its fresh breezes. And of course, see Alexandria highlights, to be in the embrace of Roman & Greece eras.
Alexandria Sightseeing to visit
At this historical city, you find a giant single Corinthian column standing on a rocky hilltop. It is the giant memorial column globally, Pompey’s Pillar. It has been accompanying the sky since 305AD.
After that, Proceed to another Alexandria Sightseeing at the west of this massive historical column to find the largest burial site in Egypt. It achieves an incredible mix in its architecture and decorations between pharaonic and Roman arts. Therefore, view rare and dazzling designs. It is the Roman Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa. Here, The Roman concerts occurred from the 4th century, and the critical official Greece meeting happened. So, proceed to The Roman Amphitheater to see how the theater was in Roman times. In addition, Next to it, you will view glorious designs in the Birds Villa.
Meanwhile, rest and have a lunch meal with the enjoyment of the Mediterranean Sea view. After that, Complete your full-day tour in Alexandria.
Quitbay Citadel is your next stop. It’s the strongest citadel on the Mediterranean coast dating to the 14th century.
Similarly, There you can see the ships on a day’s march from Alexandria. It is the spot of the Light House, so you walk on the ruins of one of the ancient world wonders.
After that, move to the 4th largest Francophone library worldwide, the Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Wander through a rare collection of original manuscripts, unique books, and historical maps.
In conclusion, Our tour guide and our expert driver transfer you back to your meeting point again with wonderful memories about your day trip to Alexandria from Cairo.
|Tour Ends:||Alexandria - Cairo|
|Trip Duration:||1 Days / 0 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||Any Size|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment|
Alexandria From Cairo Day Trip package includes:
- All Transfers with A/C private vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
Alexandria From Cairo Day Trip package excludes:
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $90$120 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.