Alexandria From Cairo Day Trip
7 to 8 am (on your preference) Meet our private tour guide and our driver with an A/C private vehicle to start your Alexandria Sightseeing day trip on the Highway to Alexandria from Cairo.
Meeting point at any location in Cairo.
Enjoy a break on the highway at the Master coffee shop and restaurant to fresh up and use the bathroom.
After 3 hours ride on the highway, arrive at Alexandria from Cairo.
Your tour guide accompanying you to walk along the Mediterranean Sea and receive its fresh breezes. And of course, see Alexandria highlights, to be in the embrace of Roman & Greece eras.
Alexandria Sightseeing to visit
At this historical city, you find a giant single Corinthian column standing on a rocky hilltop. It is the giant memorial column globally, Pompey’s Pillar. It has been accompanying the sky since 305AD.
After that, Proceed to another Alexandria Sightseeing at the west of this massive historical column to find the largest burial site in Egypt. It achieves an incredible mix in its architecture and decorations between pharaonic and Roman arts. Therefore, view rare and dazzling designs. It is the Roman Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa. Here, The Roman concerts occurred from the 4th century, and the critical official Greece meeting happened. So, proceed to The Roman Amphitheater to see how the theater was in Roman times. In addition, Next to it, you will view glorious designs in the Birds Villa.
Meanwhile, rest and have a lunch meal with the enjoyment of the Mediterranean Sea view. After that, Complete your full-day tour in Alexandria.
Quitbay Citadel is your next stop. It’s the strongest citadel on the Mediterranean coast dating to the 14th century.
Similarly, There you can see the ships on a day’s march from Alexandria. It is the spot of the Light House, so you walk on the ruins of one of the ancient world wonders.
After that, move to the 4th largest Francophone library worldwide, the Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Wander through a rare collection of original manuscripts, unique books, and historical maps.
In conclusion, Our tour guide and our expert driver transfer you back to your meeting point again with wonderful memories about your day trip to Alexandria from Cairo.
|Tour Ends:||Alexandria - Cairo|
|Trip Duration:||1 Days / 0 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Day Tours and Excursions|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||Any Size|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment|
Alexandria From Cairo Day Trip package includes:
- All Transfers with A/C private vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
Alexandria From Cairo Day Trip package excludes:
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $90$120 / Person
"Alexandria From Cairo Day Trip" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.