5-days Nile Cruise in the MS Alexander The Great from Luxor
Egypt is without a doubt one of the world’s most fascinating countries. Set sail from Luxor on the magnificent Alexander The Great Nile Trip for an unforgettable Nile cruise through Egypt. Elegant accommodations, excellent cuisine, and, most importantly, world-class facilities combine to make any stay aboard the Alexander The Great Nile unforgettable.
Set course for Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo, and then Aswan. Take a pit stop along the journey to see some of Egypt’s most famous historical sites. These include Horus’ temple and a temple in Kom Ombo dedicated to two gods, Sobek and Haeroris.
Sail to Aswan and visit the High Dam and the magnificent Temple of Philae. You’re about to go on a five-day adventure filled with amazing beauty!
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Alexander The Great Nile Cruise ,|
Saturday - check in
Sightseeing and Check-In on the East Bank of Luxor
At the Luxor airport or railway station, one of our tour pros will greet you. The Alexander The Great Nile Cruise is a floating hotel. It's time for your next journey in our new air-conditioned vehicle.
Lunch is given onboard the boat after check-in. Following that comes a sightseeing trip of one of Egypt's most popular tourist spots.
The famous Karnak Temple complex on Luxor's East Bank is on today's schedule. Following there, you'll view the magnificent Luxor Temple, another significant historical relic.
Return on time to Alexander The Great Nile Cruise for a delicious supper on board. Rest of the evening is yours to do as you like. Luxor is an excellent place to spend your first night.
Sunday - Luxor west bank
First, have breakfast on Alexander The Great Nile Cruise's elegant dining room. After that, go on a tour of the West Bank. Visit Egypt's most famous ancient ruins, the Valley of Kings and Deir el-terraced Bahri's rock Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
On your way back to Alexander The Great Nile cruise, stop at Esna for lunch. Continue sailing along the Nile past Esna to Edfu.
While travelling and admiring the beauty of the sea, enjoy a cup of tea. Dinner will be provided onboard in Edfu before another night on the Nile.
Monday - Sailing Nile cruise
From Edfu to Kom Ombo
Before embarking on yet another amazing trip, have another lovely breakfast on the lake. Today we'll visit the Edfu Temple of Horus. Almost every tourist cruise schedule includes a stop here.
Return to Kom Ombo to visit the renowned Kom Ombo Temple for the second time. Two gods, Sobek and Haeroris, were honoured in this temple.
Aswan awaits you! You'll also have another tasty lunch and a good night's sleep. Enjoy the Nile's peaceful waters.
Finally, spend the night on Alexander The Great cruise ship in Aswan, Egypt, where you'll be treated to a Galabia celebration and a delicious brunch. A free walking tour of Aswan's streets and the spicy open-air market, which will fascinate you with its unique ambiance, is available. Dinner will be served on Alexander The Great cruise.
Tuesday - Aswan
Sightseeing in Aswan
After a full-board breakfast on Day 4, your 5-day Luxor to Aswan Nile cruise starts.
On your way back to the ship, you'll stop by the Aswan High Dam and the Unfinished Obelisk. We returned to Alexander The Great cruise in time for another delicious aboard lunch after visiting these two historical places.
You have the rest of the day to do whatever you want. Relax on the expansive sundeck, cool down in the massive pool, or indulge in a spa treatment. Relax in your cabin or sunbathe on the spacious sun patio in the same spirit.
Onboard, enjoy a great dinner and afternoon tea. To summary, have a fantastic last evening Nile cruising. Alexander The Great cruise ship has arrived in this beautiful city.
Wednesday - Check out
Disembarkation and Transfer to Airport or Railway Station
Start your day on Alexander The Great Nile Cruise with a delicious breakfast. The checkout procedure is now finished.
Our agent will bring you to Aswan train station or Aswan airport for a domestic flight. You can fly worldwide from Aswan International Airport, and we'd be happy to help you plan your trip.
MS Alexander The Great Nile cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
MS Alexander The Great Nile cruise 5 Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1000$1100 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.