M/S Al Hambra Nile Cruise 4 Days/3 Nights From Aswan
We’ll pick you up at the airport or train station and transport you to Aswan for a three-night Nile cruise. Depending on your travel plans, you can fly or take the train to Aswan. After you’ve seen these incredible West Bank spots. We wish you continued safe and enjoyable trips. Book Al Hambra Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan.
With our Egypt United Tours Nile Cruise itinerary, you can cruise the Nile from Aswan to Luxor. Some of the most famous and stunning historic landmarks in the Nile River Valley include the Valley of the Kings and Queens, Karnak Temple, and Philae Temple.
After an early morning flight to Aswan, board a Nile cruise ship for four days in the heart of Ancient Egypt, then continue on the Nile River to Cairo. From Aswan to Luxor, take a four-day Nile cruise. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
|Nile Cruise:||Al Hambra Nile Cruise ,|
Monday - Check-in
Nile Cruise and Aswan Tour
With our Private Driver and private vehicle, arrive in Aswan and begin touring the city and its highlights.
Then go to Egypt's High Dam, which is located south of Aswan.
After that, you will be transported by ferry to the famous Island of Goddess Isis to visit Philae Temple, where you will get the opportunity to spend time with our Egyptologist Tour Guide who will reveal all of the Temple's mysteries and tell you the story of Isis and her husband Osiris' love.
Return to the dock for a tour of Aswan's Red Granite Quarry, where you'll learn how Ancient Egyptians chiselled a single rock weighing more than a thousand tonnes known as "the Unfinished Obelisk."
After that, it's time to check into our five-star Al Hambra Nile Cruise in Aswan, where our tour guide will greet you.
Finally, unwind in a lovely cabin with a view of the Nile River, enjoy lunch on board, and spend the afternoon exploring Aswan and its open-air market. Enjoy dinner on board while enjoying the cruise entertainment in the Cruise Bar.
Tuesday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Cruise to Kom Ombo
Get your tea or coffee first, then your breakfast on your Al Hambra Nile Cruise. as well as having some free time for photography
Then, relax and enjoy lunch on a Nile Cruise as you cruise towards Kom Ombo.
Following that, this evening you will visit the Crocodile God's Kom Ombo Temple, which is situated right on the Nile River's shore. Because this temple was previously a hospital, your tour guide will show you the Crocodile Mummies and a healing area.
Return to the Nile Cruise for dinner and entertainment on board.
Wednesday - Edfu Temple Visit
Sailing on the Nile
As you eat breakfast, your Al Hambra Nile Cruise will proceed along the Nile River.
Then you'll arrive in Edfu City, where our tour guide will arrange for a 15-minute ride to God Horus Temple in a horse carriage, "the only method to go to the temple."
Then head to the Temple and grab some stunning photos near Horus' massive Falcon Statue, then stroll down the Alley to see the legendary tale of good and evil written on the walls.
After that, meet your horse carriage driver and enjoy your ride back to the Nile Cruise, eat on board, and relax on the top-deck of the ship while watching Egyptian farmers on both sides go about their daily routines.
Then, when the sun sets, your Nile Cruise will pass through Esna lock, and we propose that you stay and watch as your floating hotel sinks a few metres "depending on the flood season."
Finally, dinner will be served on board, followed by an overnight stay.
Thursday - Check-out
Luxor Tour and Nile Cruise check out
To begin, your Al Hambra Nile Cruise will arrive at Luxor early this morning as a floating hotel. Before meeting our tour guide and driver for a full day tour of Luxor, enjoy a great breakfast on board.
Then, on the outskirts of Luxor, in the King Valley, your journey will begin; tickets to The Valley of Kings allow you to see three royal tombs, and our Egyptologist tour guide will choose the best tombs to visit.
After leaving the colourful tombs of the royal pharaohs, join our Egyptologist for an exciting open-air journey to the Queen Hatshepsut Funeral Temple, where you will learn more about the First Lady's control over a country throughout history.
Luxor East Bank
Stop for a photo break at Memnon's Giant Colossi on your way back to Luxor East Bank.
After that, enjoy lunch in Luxor before visiting Karnak Temple to witness its towering walls, spacious halls, and massive obelisks, as well as the Sacred Lake and the Sound and Light Theater, before returning to your car and driving to Luxor Temple, your final stop of the day.
Travel along the Sphinxes Road and enter Amun's Harem home to see the distinctive papyrus flower colonnades and the Holy of The Holy.
Finally, Enjoy some free time walking in Luxor city before end your trip and transfer to Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station.
M\S Al Hambra Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private luxurious vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard of Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full-board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
M\S Al Hambra Nile Cruise 4 Days From Aswan excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $395$435 / Person
"Al Hambra Nile Cruise 4 Days" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.