Explore this Best 7 Nights Acamar Nile Cruise Itinerary From Luxor To Aswan.
The Acamar Nile Cruise itinerary offers tranquil cruising in the center of the Nile on board this outstanding Nile Cruise, the Acamar, while vast pharaonic temples and exquisite tombs gleam. They’ll transport you to ancient Egypt, along with all of its wonders and mysteries, as well as your very own Egyptologist. On our Acamar Nile Cruise, a qualified Egyptologist will uncover the secrets of the pharaohs. Because you will locate a point that will transport you to another event in ancient Egypt history, you will be able to visit the majority of the great Egypt sites from Luxor to Aswan and witness all of the complexities in the heart of ancient Egypt.
You’ll travel from the daily lives of the pharaohs to the mysteries and secrets of their afterlife. During our 7-night Acamar Nile Cruise itinerary, have a delightful tour of historic Egypt in an air-conditioned private vehicle.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Acamar Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Thursday - Check in
Karnak and Luxor Temples
Firstly, You will be greeted by Theba, the ancient Egyptian monarchy's greeter. Magnificent pharaonic architecture and glittering artefacts abound in this ancient Egyptian city. An Egypt United Tours representative will receive you at Luxor Airport or Luxor Train Station (depending on your preference). He has your name inscribed on a sign. This person takes care of all the paperwork and transports you and your stuff in style in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
You will be driven to the Acamar Cruise by your courteous driver. Sit back and relax when you arrive; your agent will handle the rest. Lunch will be served at 1:00 p.m. on your Nile Cruise. Luxor's breathtaking views and fresh Nile air.
At 02.30 p.m., your Egyptologist will pick you up and drive you to a spectacular pharaonic religious complex, which features Egypt's most important ancient temple. At this well-preserved pharaonic metropolis, you cross this wall created by ancient Egyptians to be in a full religious record for the pharaohs. The stunning Karnak Temple will welcome you.
The Luxor Temple, meanwhile, is steeped in pharaonic history and functioned as a safe haven for rulers such as Amenhotep III.
Later, your Egyptologist will drive you back to your Acamar Nile Cruise in your own vehicle. Take a leisurely stroll along the Nile at 05:30 p.m. while sipping tea.
Join your Nile Cruise board for an Egyptian celebration at 7:30 p.m. At 8:00 p.m., have a delicious supper.
Finally, your Nile Cruise evening will be enhanced by music and a relaxing stay in your stateroom.
- Day 2
Friday- Sailing To Edfu
Valley of The Kings & Sailing to Edfu
You'll be treated to a beautiful view of the Nile at 8:00 a.m. On your Nile Cruise, enjoy a delicious breakfast. Your Egyptologist will then lead you to the legendary afterlife of the pharaohs. In the planet you've arrived in, pharaohs are worshipped as gods (according to their beliefs).
Then, via the Necropolis of Thebes' underground pharaoh tunnels, your private automobile will transport you to the Valley of the Kings' most stunning royal tombs.
We then return to the Nile Trip for a relaxing Nile cruise into the centre of the Nile, arriving at Edfu around 12 p.m.
At 1:00 p.m., sit on the Nile's banks and eat a nice Dinner while watching the farmers arrive. Enjoy tea and a cocktail party on your Nile cruise. After that, take a leisurely supper on the Nile's coast around 8:00 p.m. before landing in Edfu.
- Day 3
Saturday - Sailing To Kom Ombo
Kom Ombo Temple Visit
A delectable breakfast awaits you on your Cruise board at 8:00 a.m. The peaceful ride to Kom Ombo begins at 10:00 a.m. You will take a tour of the house of the ancient Egyptian god Sobek, much as the ancient Egyptians did. At 1:00 p.m., have lunch while watching the sailing.
Then, around 4:00 p.m., go from this famous pharaonic landmark to see the majestic Kom Ombo Temple.
The travel to this wonderful city of Aswan begins at 05.30 p.m. Each sailing step propels you forward in a fascinating environment. Enjoy a cup of tea while travelling to Aswan. A Galabeya Party features a delicious feast.
As part of your Nile Cruise, you'll spend the night in Aswan.
- Day 4
Sunday - Abu Simbel Temples - optional
Abu Simbel Temple- Kitchener's Island- Agha Khan
Your Nile Cruise will serve a tasty appetizer breakfast at 04.30 a.m. in preparation for a visit to this sacred site for the pharaohs, which has a breathtaking sunrise view. As you approach the mountain's beautiful pharaonic temple, two massive pharaonic sculptures welcome you. It's the Temple of Abu Simbel.
Massive Ramses II statues stand proudly among stunning pharaonic décor inside Abu Simbel Temple for you to inspect. It's one of Pharaonic architecture's mysteries.
After that, you and your private Egyptologist will return to your Nile Cruise for lunch at 1:00 p.m. in your private air-conditioned automobile.
Around 3:30 p.m., you'll have the opportunity to see Aswan's breathtaking natural splendor. On Kitchener's Island, you can float among lovely flowers, tropical trees, fruits, and chattering birds. Agha Khan, a Fatimid architect known for his beautiful achievements, is another example.
At 5.30 p.m., return. for tea and unwinding Then, at 07.30 p.m., board the ship. for this spectacular Nubian Shows event.
Enjoy a delicious meal before returning to your Aswan cruise ship.
- Day 5
Monday - Aswan Tour
Aswan High Dam- Nasser Lake- Unfinished Obelisk- Philae Temple
The day starts with a delicious breakfast . The magnificence of Nasser Lake, the world's largest man-made lake, follows the Aswan High Dam's twentieth-century riddle.
Your Egyptologist will next take you to a pharaonic Granite Quarry, where you will be able to see the world's highest Obelisk, which is still visible with the pharaohs' lines, indicating the Unfinished Obelisk, one of the pharaonic architecture mysteries.
Following that, your Egyptologist will lead you on an incredible tour down the Nile's heart, sailing past Osiris, the ancient Egyptian god, to Isis' home, the Philae Temple. You take a water taxi from Philae port, where you first meet Nubians, to this spectacular pharaonic temple in the middle of the Nile, which looks like a piece of jewellery.
Then, at 12 p.m., your Egyptologist whisks you away in style to your Nile Cruise for a peaceful journey to Kom Ombo. At 12.30 p.m., your scrumptious supper will be ready for you to enjoy while sailing.
The fantastic sailing journey to Edfu continues. Enjoy your supper and the beautiful night while listening to soothing music.
- Day 6
Tuesday - Sailing Back To Luxor
Edfu Temple Tour
To begin, have breakfast and get ready for your Egyptologist's magical horse-drawn carriage ride to Edfu Temple.
When you get at this temple, you can visit the area where Horus killed Set, the terrible god. Great events were engraved into the walls of Edfu Temple by the pharaohs. Edfu Temple is ancient Egypt's best-preserved temple. It enables you to see the temples as they were when the Egyptians initially began construction.
At 11 a.m., you board the Nile Sail for a cruise to Luxor. Enjoy a delicious dinner and a 1:00 a.m. transit through Esna Lock while sailing.
Then, with your Egyptologist by your side, have a free tour of Luxor's streets and bazaars. At 8:00 p.m., return to your Acamar Nile Cruise for dinner. Beautiful music and a wonderful holiday were given by the Luxor Cruise Board.
- Day 7
Wednesday - West Luxor Tour
Temple of Hatshepsut- Deir El Medina- Valley of The Nobles- Colossi of Memnon
6:00 a.m., breakfast is provided on the cruise ship. Theban Necropolis in west Luxor is where you start your day. Your car will take you and your Egyptologist to the west bank of the Nile, where you will be welcomed into the enchanted afterlife.
The peak of the mountain has been turned into a magnificent temple. It tells the story of Queen Hatshepsut, a powerful and cunning ancient Egyptian queen.
Then it's off to the Valley of the Nobles for a glimpse into the pharaohs' daily lives, complete with colorful, unique decorations crafted by ancient Egyptians.
Then you'll go on a voyage around humanity's city, which is full of majestic temples, breath-taking tombs, sparkling wealth, and incredible artefacts produced by their own hands. Ordinary tools in Pharaonic dwellings There are streets in ancient Egypt that haven't altered in thousands of years. So you've landed at an ancient Egyptian craftsman's pharaonic metropolis. The city's name is Deir El Medina.
At 1:00 p.m., we return to your Acamar Nile Cruise for lunch and a relaxing hour. The Colossi of Memnon, two pharaonic giants, will be revealed at 4 p.m. The splendor of the sunset on Luxor's west bank marks the start of the pharaohs' journey to immortality and resurrection with their pharaonic guardians. At 5.30 p.m., return to your Nile Cruise for a pleasant time with a cup of tea.
Finally, about 8:00 p.m., relax and enjoy your supper before retiring to your Nile Cruise board for the night.
- Day 8
Thursday - Check out
The Acamar Nile Cruise Itinerary's Final Day
At 7:00 a.m., breakfast will be served on board the cruise ship in the fresh Nile atmosphere. Your check-out processes are finished at 8:00 a.m. by your representative. The Hapu Temple, erected during Ramses III's reign, is the second stop on the itinerary.
Then, in your own air-conditioned vehicle, you will be driven to Luxor airport/train station (as per your choice). Finally, your representative greets you and completes the necessary paperwork, allowing you to exit Luxor in style.
Acamar Nile cruise itinerary 8 days from Luxor includes
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard of Acamar 5* Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan) ( (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- An Egyptologist fluent English speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- 7 Dinner meals, 7 Lunch Meals, and 7 breakfast meals.
Acamar Nile cruise itinerary 8 days from Luxor Excludes
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2625$2790 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.