Acamar Nile Cruise has a fantastic itinerary: 5 days/4 nights.
To begin, get your head out of the gutter and educate yourself on the effect of pharaohs, monarchs, and other historical characters. The Acamar Nile Cruise Itinerary is a fantastic spot to start your adventure. A 5-day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan is included in the Acamar Nile Trip. The views of Egypt are nicely mixed with unfathomable luxury. As a result, you’ll have an unforgettable encounter.
In the Valley of Kings, an ancient royal necropolis on Luxor’s West Bank, walk past stunning structures. These temples have been standing for thousands of years. Consider how an ancient culture shaped the modern world. Above all, take a Nile cruise in style.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Acamar ,|
Thursday - Check in
West Bank Tour in Luxor
After breakfast on board the night train, our local tour guide will meet you at the Luxor train station early the next morning, holding a sign with your name to greet you and assist you with luggage.
Then, our private A/C modern vehicle is waiting for you outside the train station, and our pleasant driver is eager to take you on an excellent tour of Luxor West Bank.
Later, cross the Nile River into the West Bank and enjoy a scenic journey through rural Egyptian fields and farmland to your first destination, Memnon Colossi, for a 30-minute tour.
Then, continue your journey past the Noble Tombs and Ramssesum Temple to the Valley of the Kings, where our Egyptologist tour guide will purchase an access ticket that allows you to explore three of the most spectacular tombs (Extra ticket to King Tut Tomb is available on your request).
Later, travel to El Dier El Bahary to see the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the modest Temple of Maternity for Goddess Hathor, and the Temple of the Jackal God Anubis.
Our tour guide will assist you in checking in and showing you your cabin room for the next four nights on our five-star Nile Cruise with full board.
After lunch on board, take some time to freshen up and relax before joining our tour guide for a free walking tour of Luxor Downtown and Local Markets in the afternoon.
It's time to return to the Nile Cruise for dinner and a night's stay.
Friday - Nile Cruise Sailing
East Bank Tour in Luxor
The first morning on board your Nile Cruise will begin with breakfast before meeting our tour guide and driver for an easy tour of Luxor's East Bank.
Begin in Karnak Temple to see "God AmunRaa," Egypt's Supreme God.
Later, transfer to Luxor Temple to see Goddess Mut and God Khonsu (the "AmunRaa Family").
Then, lunch will be served on board the cruise ship before you begin crossing the Nile River.
Amazing time to relax by the pool on the cruise top-deck and observe two sides of the river and the fertile Nile Valley, then cross the river at Esna lock and sail to Edfu.
Overnight, enjoy a delicious dinner on board and delightful musical entertainment in the cruise lounge bar.
Saturday - Nile Cruise Sailing to Edu and Kom ombo
Edu and Kom ombo Temples
Firstly, our Egyptologist will accompany you on a full day of Nile River sailing, with two stops to see Horus Temple in Edfu and the Crocodile God Temple in Komombo.
While sailing, breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be served on board.
Then, enjoy a whole day of relaxation on the sundeck of your Nile Cruise alongside the pool.
On the Nile Cruise, enjoy a Galabia Party and stay the night.
Sunday - Nile Cruise
Day Tour in Aswan
Firstly, early this morning, your cruise ship arrives at Aswan. Enjoy breakfast on board before meeting our Egyptologist and driver to begin your tour of Aswan.
Later, visit GharbSuhil Nubian Village, get closer to Nubians, and experience their actual existence as African Egyptians on a felucca sailing tour to Nubian Land.
Then, return to your Nile Cruise ship for lunch and a change of clothes.
In the afternoon, begin your tour of Aswan with our tour guide, who will show you the open-air marketplaces and the local bazaar before escorting you back to the Nile Cruise for dinner and a Nubian dancing entertainment. Overnight.
Monday - Check-out Nile Cruise
Aswan City Tour
After breakfast on board the Nile Cruise, our tour guide will assist you with check-out and luggage, and you will be met by our friendly driver who will transport you by our A/C private vehicle to the High Dam to see Egypt's Greatest National Project. Get your camera ready for a stunning view of Lake Nasser.
Then, our Egyptologist will book a Nile Taxi for you to travel to Isis Island, where you will explore the Philae Temple of Love.
Today's tour concludes with a visit to the Aswan Red Granite Quarry's Unfinished Obelisk, followed by a journey back to Aswan for lunch at a Nubia Restaurant.
Finally, enjoy a free shopping trip of the Aswan spice market before transferring to the train station to board your night train back to Cairo, where you will have dinner and spend the night.
Acamar Nile cruise itinerary 5 days from Luxor includes
- Greeting and assist at Aswan Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- Twice Transportations Via modern private A/C vehicle from/to Train Station/ Aswan Airport.
- All transfers by a private modern A/C vehicle to all sites are named in the above itinerary.
- All tickets for all sites and admission fees are named in the itinerary.
- A private well-English-spoken Egyptologist tour guide accompanies you to all the sites in the above itinerary.
- Full-board accommodation for 4 nights / 5 Days in 5- Acamar Luxury Nile Cruise (Luxor to Aswan).
- 4 breakfasts, 4 Lunches, and 4 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Acamar Nile cruise itinerary 5 days from Luxor Excludes
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flight airfare.
- Any optional tours do not include in the above itinerary
- Personal needs, Internet, phone charges, extra meals, etcetera, Internet.
- Gratuities and Tipping.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1000$1100 / Person
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.