Acamar Nile cruise from Aswan 4 Days
You will be taken on a four-day Nile cruise. At the Acamar, get ready for your Nile cruise. It is one of the Nile’s most luxurious cruisers. It’s also one of the few buildings having elevators and accessibility for those with disabilities.
As a result, you’ll receive 5-Star service and world-class amenities from the moment you board. Private docking places, evening entertainment, diverse daily food, treatment facilities, and spa services are all offered. There’s also a large sundeck, a pool, a jacuzzi, and a range of other amenities!
Nile River Cruises take you through the history of the ancient world. It passes through the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut’s rock-carved temple, Luxor Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Philae Temple, and other ancient Egyptian antiquities. In contrast, the Philae Temple was fully relocated to avoid being lost in the sands of time
|Trip Duration:||4 Days / 3 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||Acamar Nile Cruise ,|
- Day 1
Monday - Check in
Aswan Day Tour
Firstly, this morning, enjoy your train ride to Aswan and breakfast on board. Then, meet our local tour guide and driver at the railway station to begin your day tour of this peaceful city.
The Aswan Day Tour starts at the Train Station. And travels south; passing via the Old Aswan Dam, which is currently used as a bridge to the West Bank. Our tour guide will show you the Turbines, Nasser Lake; and give you a full history of the High Dam's construction in the twentieth century.
Later, you'll be transferred from High Dam to the Nubian Port to board a Nile Taxi to Isis Island. Where you'll learn about the Goddess Isis' love for God Osiris, how jealousy drove Osiris' brother "Set" to murder him, and how Horus, the son of Isis and Osiris, took revenge for his father by killing his uncle Set, later known as God of Evil.
Then, visit the Aswan Northern Red Granite Quarry for a tour of the Unfinished Obelisk; a 3500-year-old single piece of red granite. Weighing over 1200 tonnes was supposed to be standing in Karnak Temple 250 kilometers from Aswan, but unfortunately cracked while being worked on. And it leaves for us certain evidence of how Ancient Egyptians cut massive blocks of hard stones; and how they transported them from the quarries to the Nile River.
Finally, our tour guide will accompany you to your floating hotel for 3 nights with full board; 5 Star Nile Cruise, where he will assist you with check-in and provide you with free time to explore Aswan City and enjoy Nile Cruise Entertainment Programs. Lunch and dinner will be served on your Nile Cruise; as well as overnight accommodations.
- Day 2
Tuesday - Abu Simbel Day Trip - optional
BASED ON THE CRUISE LATEST SAILING SCHEDULE TRIP TO ABU SIMBEL WILL BE WITH EXTRA FEES
Abu Simbel Temples
Firstly, arrive in Abu Simbel City after a 3-hour drive south of Aswan, where our Egyptologist Tour Guide will take you on a 2-hour tour of the Temple of Ramses 2nd and the Temple of his favorite wife Nefertary. The two temples were constructed on Nubia's land to display King Ramses' complete control of the region and to raise him to the position of God. On his birthday and when the Sun Rays reach the King's face, showing his Ancient Egyptian majesty once more.
Then, prepare to board Acamar Nile Cruise at Aswan; arrive about lunchtime; eat your Lunch, and the Nile Cruise will depart to navigate the Nile River.
After, traveling the Nile to unwind on the ship's sundeck; the Nile Cruise swimming pool is open from sunrise to dusk.
At sunset, your cruise ship will arrive in Kom Ombo town; where you will be escorted by our tour guide to the Crocodile God Temple Sobek, which is a healing spot in Ancient Egyptian days and has a Nilo Meter to measure the Nile Water Level; visit the Room of Crocodile Mummies, and then return to the Nile Cruise for dinner and entertainment on board and overnight.
- Day 3
Wednesday - Navigate The Nile River
After breakfast on board, rejoin our tour guide for a new visit to the Falcon God Horus Temple, where you will be amazed at how well-preserved this temple is after more than 3000 years, and take amazing photographs with the Giant Falcon Statue of a single piece of basalt.
Return to the Nile Cruise by horse carriage and cruise towards Luxor; pausing at Esna Lock for a one-of-a-kind Nile Lock crossing experience.
Then, take advantage of the cruise facilities while enjoying lunch on board your Nile Cruise Ship.
Later, arrive in Luxor in the evening, enjoy Dinner on board; and then go on a night tour of the illuminated Temple of Luxor in the center of Luxor City, followed by a strolling tour of the Luxor Open Air Market and local streets before returning to your Nile Cruise for the night.
- Day 4
Thursday- Nile Cruise Disembarkation
Luxor City tour
Firstly, our tour guide will assist you with check-out after a delicious breakfast on board the Nile Cruise, and then begin a day tour of Luxor Sightseeing & Highlights. Cross the Nile to the West Bank to see the Colossi of Memnon; where you will have an amazing photo opportunity with these massive statues of King Amenhotep III. then continue to El Gorna Village via temple ruins to reach The Valley of Kings; where you will spend 2 hours with our Egyptologist tour guide visiting 3 royal tombs.
Then, learn about Hatshepsut's epic story. Of being the daughter of God Amon and ascending to the throne of Egypt as the First Woman in History. By taking the electric train to the sandstone Temple of the Female Pharaoh Hatshepsut.
Before, a magnificent tour of Karnak Temple. Egypt's greatest temple and the abode of Amon Ra; the mighty God of the ancient Egyptians. Cross the Nile to Luxor's East Bank for a delightful lunch break. Admire the huge columns, pylons; obelisks, and the Holy Lake of Amon, and pay a visit to Alexander the Great's Amon Ra Sanctuary.
Finally, take the Night Train returning to Cairo for food and sleep, and transfer to Luxor Open-air Market for a free walking tour.
Acamar Nile cruise itinerary 4 days from Aswan includes
- Meeting and assisting at Aswan Airport or Train Station.
- All transfers by a private vehicle driven by a professional and friendly driver.
- Accommodation for 3 nights onboard Acamar Nile Cruise (Aswan to Luxor) with full board.
- Egyptologist tour guide for 4 days onboard "Fluent English Speaking".
- 3 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, and 3 Dinners.
- All Service Charges and Taxes.
Acamar Nile cruise itinerary 4 days from Aswan Excludes
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- All Tickets and admission fees to all sites mentioned above.
- Optional Tour To Abu Simbel
- Transfer from Cairo to Aswan or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1125$1245 / Person
The above rate is US Dollars per person in twin sharing.
The rate is based on the Summer season from 1st June to 31st August.
5$ reduction per person per night for triple sharing.
Single supplement is 50% over the above rate.
An extra supplement of 30% extra is applicable for travel between 1st Sep to 31st May except for peak periods.
During peak periods of Christmas and New Year from 20th Dec to 10th Jan the supplement increases to 50%.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 1.99 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 5.99 Years get a 75% discount from adult tour rates.
- 6 - 11.99 Years get a 50% discount from adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered an adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above is applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with a Maximum of 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for children according to the flight ticket rate.
- On arrival Please look for our Airport Team will be holding a sign with your name on arrival.
- We use modern A/C touristic vehicles, however, we won't guarantee the same vehicle every day as we change it from one city to another.
- In Egypt, drivers are not tour guides and we select the most professional drivers for your trip.
- We only use licensed tour guides "Egyptologists" to grant a good experience for your trip.
- Our tour guides will join you in the vehicle and will escort you to all sites as mentioned above.
- We use a local tour guide in each city and we don't accommodate tour guides at the same hotel or cruise you stay.
- We follow up daily with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our client's health and safety.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- For your safety, our Team is following the covid precaution, and our staff is checked daily for negative covid PCR tests.
- Egyptian Authorities might check travelers’ body temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular daily sanitizing at all accommodations.
- Complementary face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation, we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises, and tourism resorts that meet the International health regulation.
- We ensure to keep social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand-free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
Recommended Things To Pack For Your Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable walking shoes – a hat – camera or good mobile – sunscreen cream – sunglasses.
- If you plan your trip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and warm clothes are advisable, the rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- A six-month valid passport and make sure to keep a printable scan copy.
- A small bag to keep your personal belongings for daily use.
- Make sure to print your trip itinerary to follow with our tour guides.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all the essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. During normal season we require a 50% deposit of the full package rate minimum one month prior to your trip starting to secure and guarantee tour space.
On High Seasons, Christmas, New Year, and Easter holidays, In addition, the packages that include airfare we require a 75% deposit minimum 2 Months before the tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received a minimum of 15 days before your arrival in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt it's now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction with a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to the Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for every reservation.