A Sara Nile Cruise Tour from Luxor
On a 5-day A Sara Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan, walk in the footsteps of the pharaohs. This typical tour takes you to Luxor’s most important historical sites. Karnak, Hatshepsut Temple, the Valley of the Kings, and other locations are among those included. In addition, we will take you on a sightseeing tour of Edfu and Kom Ombo. Continue on to Aswan to witness more more spectacular and stunning monuments. Contact us to book A Sara Nile Cruise today.
Above all, our Nile cruises provide excellent lodgings and knowledgeable tour guides. As a result, you can look forward to a terrific journey.
|Trip Duration:||5 Days / 4 Nights|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Style - Comfort - Educational - Cultural|
|Nile Cruise:||A Sara Nile Cruise ,|
Saturday - Check-in
Arrive to Luxor City
Your genuine Nile Cruise will begin after you arrive in Luxor. Take a relaxing ride to the pier where your cruise will depart. After boarding and check-in, you'll have some free time to rest. Around 13:00, a delicious supper is served aboard the ship.
After lunch, join the rest of your tour group on an excursion to Luxor's East Bank to see the magnificent Luxor Temple and the colossal Karnak Temple complex, two of the world's most important ancient monuments. Once upon a time, this was a temple-filled metropolis that expanded over 2,000 years.
Return to the ship for refreshments and a spectacular Egyptian Belly Dance Show after your tour. Dinner is offered in the evenings. You have the rest of the evening to yourself. In the ship's disco, you can either dance the night away or simply rest.
Luxor is where you'll begin your 5-day Nile cruise.
Sunday - Luxor west bank
Luxor west bank city tour
Firstly breakfast is available at Luxor. You're taking your small party to the Luxor West Bank this morning.
Begin your tour of three additional Valley of Kings heritage sites with your guide.
Then, in Egypt's New Kingdom, the Valley of the Kings was a royal necropolis where pharaohs and powerful nobles were interred in rock-cut tombs. Depending on the type, they can range from modest burial chambers to complex mazes of rooms and passageways. Almost all tombs, including the pyramids, were attacked and looted in antiquity. Tutankhamen's tomb is one of the few that has remained sealed, and it houses practically everything, including his mummy.
After that, in a similar fashion, proceed to Queen Hatshepsut's old rock-cut tomb. The same painters who erected and adorned the tombs in the Valley of Kings were responsible for this. You'll pass the colossal Colossi of Memnon on your way back to your cruise ship.
Meanwhile, while sailing to Esna, you have the rest of the day to do whatever you like. There will be no tours or excursions today. As is traditional, afternoon tea is offered. In a similar vein, a Captain's Welcome cocktail reception will be held just before dinner tonight.
Finally, at night, the ship's disco will reopen. Today, spend the evening of your Nile cruise on the water in Esna.
Monday - Nile Cruise Sailing
Edfu Temple and Kom Ombo Temple
Firstly on the way to Edfu, breakfast is served on board the ship. Shortly after your arrival, your guide will take you and your company to Edfu's Temple of Horus, Egypt's finest ancient temple. This 2,000-year-old temple has been buried in the desert sand for decades.
Then visit Kom Ombo, enjoy a wonderful lunch aboard the ship. Then you'll go to Kom Ombo Temple, which is dedicated to two different gods: Sobek and Haeroris. Return to your lodging after that.
Finally in the evening, enjoy another delectable meal aboard the cruise. Instead of an onboard disco, tonight's Galabya Party is a lot of fun. Spend the night on the water at Kom Ombo.
Tuesday - Arrive Aswan
Firstly, enjoy a great breakfast aboard your Nile cruise as you head to Aswan. Upon arrival in Aswan, an optional journey to the Abu Simbel Temples is possible. This tour is not included in the price of the Nile Cruise package.
Finally, a consistent afternoon tea and supper meal is served every day at the same time. The ship will put up a one-of-a-kind Nubian Folkloric Show tonight.
Wednesday - Check out
Aswan day Tour
Firstly, breakfast will be served onboard today. It's time to disembark and exit the vessel. your last day onboard, your Aswan tour will start. The Aswan High Dam and Lake Nasser are the first destination.
Visit the nearby old granite quarries and see the massive Unfinished Obelisk. On the way back, you may view the old temple of Philae, which was only open to Hathor and Isis. One of the world's most spectacular temples formerly resided on a little island now drowned beneath Lake Nasser. Temple was carefully relocated to a new position.
Finally, our service closes with an escorted transfer to Aswan Airport or a railway station.
MS A Sara Days from Luxor itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 4 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 5 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 4 Breakfasts - 4 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
MS A Sara Days from Luxor itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $300$330 / Person
MS/ A Sara Nile Cruise above rates are from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.