8 Days Zekrayaat Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Allow 8 Days Zekrayaat Dahabiya Nile Cruise to experience the Nile’s beauty. Gives you a contemporary, fully furnished place to stay throughout your vacation. An memorable experience is learning about the attractive Pharaonic civilization while staying in a floating hotel on the alluring River Nile. Zekrayaat is the most lavish and alluring cruise ship of its class.
Zekrayaat provides a range of leisure activities, international food, luxury hotel options, unrivalled service, and a getaway that only Zekrayaat can create.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
West Bank of Luxor
Then, proceed to the Luxor port to pick up your Dahabiya after meeting with our tour representative at the Luxor train station, airport, or hotel. Zekrayaat
I'm prepared for you to start your relaxing holiday and tours sailing from Luxor to Aswan.
You can visit the tombs of the New Kingdom pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings, where Howard Carter discovered the tomb of the youthful monarch Tut Ankh Amun in 1922.
After checking in, eating lunch, and meeting your tour leader.
Continue traveling to visit the Memnon Colossi, the Temple of Medinet Habu, and the Valley of the Queens.
Luxor City Tour
East Bank of Luxor
Enjoy your breakfast before setting off to explore the beautiful Karnak Amon-Ra temple complex with your tour guide.
Visit the Great Hall of the Columns, often referred to as the Columns Forest, on the way.
On board, lunch will be provided.
You have the option of taking a tour at night to view the Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple.
Visit Esna Dam
You have the day to do as you choose.
Before sailing to Esna, navigating the Esna Dam, and spending the night there, take pleasure in your breakfast
Temple of Edfu
Before setting off towards Hegz Island, have breakfast.
After sailing to St. Hegz Island, a tiny island north of Edfu, a tour of the Temple of Edfu, which is dedicated to the falcon god Horus, the ancient Egyptians' protector god, is conducted.
An evening in Edfu
Sailing to Kom Ombo
As the Dahabiya makes its way to the renowned Gabal El-Silsila Mountain (Gabal in Arabic means mountains), which the ancient Egyptians utilised as a quarry to obtain the stones they required to build their temples, enjoy your breakfast.
Proceed to Kom Ombo, where you will spend the night, via boat.
Aswan City Tour
Enjoy your breakfast before starting one of your guided trips to discover the Ptolemaic temple honouring the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Horus. Then on to Aswan by way of Kopania and the paint for another four to five hours of sailing.
Where you can attend a genuine south Egyptian Nubian party.
There is lodging in Aswan.
Visit the High Dam
Aswan is a very clean city in southern Egypt, so it's excellent to have a strolling tour after seeing the temples and doing other attractions with your tour guide.
After you have visited the landmarks and attractions of Aswan, your tour guide will take you to see the Aswan High Dam.
Where ancient granite quarries once stood and were used by pharaohs is where the unfinished Obelisk is located.
Visit the Temple of Philae, which was protected from Lake Nasser's flooding while a huge dam was being built.
Isis the goddess is honoured by it.
There is lodging in Aswan.
Disembarkation from Nile Cruise
After breakfast, passengers disembark. On Friday morning or the last day, we might set something up for you if you want to take an optional visit to Abu Simbel.
Your Aswan tours will start when you get back from Abu Simbel.
Zekrayaat Dahabiya Nile Boat 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 8 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 7 Breakfasts - 7 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Zekrayaat Dahabiya Nile Boat 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2780$3100 / Person
"Tour Egypt Itinerary 10 Days with Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.