8 Days Orient Star Dahabiya Nile Cruise
8 Days Orient Star Dahabiya Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan , an authentic Dahabiya from the late 18th and early 19th century served as the inspiration for the colonial-style hotel Nile Boat 8 Days. In addition, the centrepiece of this traditional two-masted sailing sailboat is the sundeck, which offers some cover.
On the other hand, it’s the perfect place to unwind while taking in the passing countryside from a wooden deck chair. Down below, there are four cabins, a suite, a nice sitting area, and a salon.
The cosy salon houses a modest library with books on the Nile and Egypt. With its comfortable sofas, it’s the perfect setting for relaxation.
And while telling stories, sharing experiences, reading a book, or playing a game of backgammon, sip on a Turkish coffee.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
Embarkation in Luxor
Start Your 8 Days Orient Star Dahabiya Nile Cruise Tour
Pick up at your Luxor hotel or designated meeting place. Then, begin a sightseeing tour that includes stops at the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut's Temple, the Memenon Colossi, and the Karnak Temple. Next, you'll be taken to Esna where you can board the boat.
You will be welcomed on board by the crew, and your bags will be taken to your cabins.
Then, we'll go on your trip to Aswan. Close to El Hegz Island overnight
Sailing to Edfu
Morning As you cruise softly toward Edfu, enjoy breakfast at your leisure. Then, ride a horse-drawn carriage to see the enormous and well-preserved Edfu Temple.
The entrance is flanked by two stunning granite statues of the falcon god Horus.
As dinner is provided to you on the brink of the Nile, we will then set sail for "El Fouza island."
Kom Ombo City
Visit Kom Ombo Temple
After a leisurely breakfast, you can sail to the Kom Ombo Temple and tour it.
a ship sailing toward Aswan As you walk down the Nile's banks, you can hear the sounds of water buffalo wading through shallow water, donkeys going about their daily activities, and a variety of riverside birds.
Near the city gates of Aswan overnight
Aswan Day Tour
Breakfast when travelling, philae Temple, The High Dam, and a stroll around Aswan Bazzar are good places to start your trip of Aswan.
Enjoy an evening of Egyptian entertainment, Egyptian cuisine, and Arabic music.
At this evocative Aswan site, dress in your custom Gallabeyah.
Sailing Nile Cruise
Kom Ombo City
Breakfast on the ship. Optional trip to Abu Simble may be possible. While you are sailing to Esna, lunch will be served on board. We continue sailing to Kom Ombo. Pay attention to the sounds of the river's many bird species as well as the sounds of the water buffalo wading through the shallow water next to the banks of the Nile.
Kom Ombo Temple
Visit Gabala El -Silsila
Enjoy breakfast as you please. A second trip to the Greco-Roman Temple at Kom Ombo is conceivable. The entire temple complex is symmetrical, with two entrances, two halls, and two sanctuaries honouring the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Haroeris (Horus the Elder).
Another of our less frequented places, the temple of Gebel el Silsila, is where we started our leisurely tour.
As we moor by the Speos of Hormheb, you'll be astounded. After that, dinner will ideally be served on the upper deck or in the illuminated temple's grounds as you take in the serene ambiance and mood-appropriate music.
Sailing to Esna
Firstly, enjoy your breakfast at your leisure. As an optional tour, you can return to Edfu Temple, one of Egypt's largest and best-preserved structures, by horse carriage.
Horus the falcon god is shown in two stunning granite statues that flank the entrance.
After seeing the temple, either take a ride or stroll through the market, which is a sizable marketplace where you may haggle over trinkets, spices, and fragrances. Then, depending on the weather, we will set sail for an island where we will disembark and have supper either on the sun deck or at the brink of the Nile.
Getting ready for our party with Arabic music and Egyptian food. Put on your custom belly dance or Gallabeyah attire. Finally, we cruise slowly toward Esna.
Disembarkation in Luxor.
End of 8 Days Orient Star Dahabiya Nile Cruise Tour
Finally, We say goodbye to the captain and the crew after breakfast. Then, you'll be able to leave for Luxor after your stuff has been collected. Esna to Luxor transfer is an optional transfer.
Orient Star Dahabiya Nile Boat 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 8 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 7 Breakfasts - 7 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Orient Star Dahabiya Nile Boat 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2900$3100 / Person
"Tour Egypt Itinerary 10 Days with Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.