Amazing 7 Nights / 8 days Nile Cruise from Luxor
Our seven nights eight days Nile cruise trip from Luxor is the best to relax while sailing Egypt’s River. Enjoy the fantastic opportunity to see the Kings Valley and King Tut Tomb. In addition, sail to the Crocodile and Falcon Gods Temples. Your cruise boat takes you to the Goddess of Beauty homeland in Nubia. Book this Nile trip today, we guarantee you an amazing experience with full-board stay. Check our 8 Days Nile Cruise From Luxor.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|8 Days / 7 Nights
|Tour Category :
|Nile Cruise Tours
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Nile Tours
|Cities to Visit :
|Luxor - Aswan
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|6 to 15 persons
|Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
Arrival To Luxor and Nile Cruise Check In
Welcome to Thebes, modern-day Luxor, the capital of ancient Egypt, which is home to one-third of all the world's antiquities. After you arrive at the Luxor train station or airport (whichever you want), you may make use of our capable, well-organized transportation service to meet your demands.
With an Egypt United Tours sign, our representative welcomes you and attends to all of your requirements. Your private air-conditioned car will be waiting for you outside the airport or railway station, accompanied by an Egyptologist with in-depth knowledge of the nation.
Luxor East Bank Tour
Take a seat inside the car and wait to be brought to your 5-stars Nile Cruise boat. After that, Our agent will check you in at 12 p.m. For 8 days Nile Cruise from Luxor, you may relax and enjoy your lunch while observing the Nile's beauty.
The full history of Egyptian religion is preserved at the Karnak temple, which your Egyptologist then takes you to. The ancient Egyptians waited in front of the pharaonic monarch and queen as priests transported the Third Thebes Deities to the Luxor Temple for the major Opet ritual. There are several Opet pharaonic texts on the temple walls.
After that, your Egyptologist will accompany you to view Luxor Temple from the outside.
As you arrive at your Nile Cruise, unwind by the pool or at the cruise desk.
Lastly, spend your first night in Luxor
- Day 2
Kings Valley and Nile Cruise Sailing
Day Trip to The Kings Valley and Nile Cruise Sailing
The delectable breakfast is being enjoyed by cruise ship guests while they take in the refreshing Nile wind. You are driven to Luxor's west bank in a luxury air-conditioned car by your Egyptologist driver. According to Egyptian myth, it is the pharaohs' afterlife, where they can go via pharaonic tunnels and act as gods.
From the center of the mountain stands a magnificent temple. Hatshepsut's ruthless rule over the ancient Egyptians is reflected in the Hatshepsut Temple. On your walk back to the boat, two pharaonic giants known as the Colossi of Memnon appear mysteriously.
Next, take a seat and unwind while you go via Esna Lock on the Go board. While sailing to Edfu, enjoy afternoon tea and beverages in the lounge.
Lastly, spend some time having dinner on a cruise ship and get attend the entertainment in the lounge-bar.
- Day 3
Sailing To Kom Ombo
Nile Cruise Sailing To The Crocodile God Temple
An extraordinary day starts with breakfast aboard the cruise ship. Following that, your Egyptologist arranges for you a carriage ride to Edfu Temple, the Falcon God. The temple is the best-preserved temple and appears to have just been finished by the pharaohs.
Later, your cruise boat sails to the Crocodile God Temple while having your lunch. On your incredible Nile excursion to Kom Ombo relax on the cruise sundeck and witness the Egyptian fishermen and farmers on both banks of the Nile Valley.
This evening the cruise arranges Galabia Party for all guests with a lovely dinner on board.
- Day 4
Free Day In Aswan
This morning is to relax on board your cruise boat after having a mouthwatering breakfast.
Lunch on your Nile cruise. In the afternoon, you take a free walking tour of Aswan's stores and the bustling open-air market, which wow you with its distinctive atmosphere.
Back to your 5 stars Nile cruise for dinner and a night stay in Aswan.
- Day 5
Aswan Tour From Nile Cruise
Day Tour To Aswan Highlights
Start your day excursion in Aswan's lovely atmosphere and among the spectacular natural surroundings of the city. After your breakfast on board the Nile Cruise, your Egyptologist, and the driver bring you to the High Dam, a colossal construction undertaking that is considered one of the century's greatest mysteries. View Lake Nasser, the biggest artificial lake in the world, was created in the 20th century.
You will next proceed to the Philae Temple, where Isis is located, with Osiris. Before taking a water taxi to the temple, your Egyptologist guides you to Philae Temple, where you meet the Nubians. After that, unwind and enjoy your lunch on your Nile Cruise board.
The Aga Khan Mausoleum, a spectacular Fatimid structure on Kitchener Island, is accessible through a wonderful felucca ride. After a relaxed night and supper on your cruise ship, spend the next night in Aswan.
- Day 6
Stars Sailing Back to Luxor
Relaxing sailing The Nile
On your trip back to Luxor from Aswan you may only relax in your cabin and on the cruise pool watching the Nile birds and the beautiful nature.
Enjoy the cruise's amazing meals and your full-board stay (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
In the evening, your cruise is always ready and parties never end.
- Day 7
Reach Back to Luxor Thebes
After a lovely morning sailing the Nile River, cross Esna Lock then enjoy your breakfast.
At Lunchtime your cruise arrives back to Luxor City and free time for a walking tour around the city's open-air markets.
This evening gets ready for a night tour of Luxor Temple before having a lovely time on your boat with a farewell dinner party.
- Day 8
Cruise Check Out
A relaxing morning in Luxor with a mouthwatering breakfast.
Meet our Tour Manager to assist you with check-out.
Our driver is ready to transfer you to Luxor airport or train station.
- 7 Nights 8 Days Nile cruise accommodation onboard 5-Star boat (Luxor to Aswan) / (Aswan to Luxor ) with full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Expert pick-up service and assistance at Luxor Airport/ train station.
- 2 comfortable transfers from/to Luxor train station/ Luxor airport via private A/C vehicle.
- A private modern air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly driver transfers you to all sites named in the itinerary above.
- An Egyptologist fluent English-speaking tour guide accompanies you to all tour the sites above itinerary.
- Service Charges & all taxes.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees for all landmarks named in the itinerary.
- Personal needs, including calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not unnamed in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $978 $1100 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.