8 Days Miran Dahabiya Nile Cruise
As you approach Dahabiya to begin this breathtaking 8 Days Miran Dahabiya Nile Cruise from Luxor tour, you’ll feel as though you’ve gone back in time more than 100 years. The vessels from that time period had an impact on the decor. Travel back in time to a wonderful era that dates back thousands of years.
Thus, you are actually on a trip that sends you back in time to the era of the pharaohs and entering the temples and tombs like an ancient Egyptian while appearing to be in the midst of the tourism heyday and sailing the Nile like 20th-century kings and queens.
You may see the same views that the ancient Egyptians saw with our Miran Dahabiya from Luxor package. As the Nile rushes along the stunning Nile banks. The desert can be seen in the distance in brilliant form. When this seductive nature transports you to beautiful temples and vast tombs, you are in the heart of ancient Egypt.
|Tour Ends :
|Trip Duration :
|8 Days / 7 Nights
|Tour Category :
|Egypt Luxury Travel
|Trip Theme :
|Egypt Nile Tours
|Cities to Visit :
|Aswan - Luxor
|Tour Difficulty :
|Available for Handicap :
|Group Size :
|4 to 10 Persons
|Luxury, Cultural and Educational
|Nile Cruise :
- Day 1
Embarkation in Luxor
Start your Miran Dahabiya Nile Cruise Tour
Arrival at the Luxor rail station, airport or hotel. A warm welcome from Egypt United Tours awaits you as you embark on your Dahabiya Nile Cruise at Luxor. Continue on Tour to view the Luxor and Karnak temples after lunch on the Dahabiya. Dinner and a night's sleep at Luxor on the West Bank.
- Day 2
Luxor East Bank
Visitors can explore the Valley of the Kings, the Hatshepsut Temple, and the Colossi of Memnon on the West Bank of Luxor after eating breakfast on the Nile Dahabiya. They can then go back to the ship for supper while sailing to Esna, followed by tea time on the sun deck. Spend the evening by an island
- Day 3
Edfu City Visit
Having breakfast as you navigate to Edfu through Esna Lock. You will travel on the Nile Dahabiya for lunch before visiting the Edfu Temple. The Temple of Edfu is an impressive building. The Greco-Roman era is included while Horus is honoured. The eyes of Horus were the sun and moon. The sky god he was. He became associated with the ruler, and the king eventually came to stand in for Horus.
Get back on the boat and head for Al Ramady Island. Spend the evening near to Al Ramady Island after dinner.
- Day 4
Visit New Islands
Sailing Dahabiya Nile Cruise
A morning voyage to Aswan. While sailing to the island of El Sheikh Fadl, breakfast, lunch, and tea are served on board the Nile Dahabiya. Before setting sail, dinner and an overnight stay on board.
- Day 5
Arrive in Aswan as soon as possible. Eat brOptieakfast while you cruise down the Nile, then stop by the High Dam and the magnificent Philae Temple. After that, eat a meal at Nile Dahabiya. Time at leisure and a night in Aswan
- Day 6
Visit Abu Simbel Optional
A dinner provided while sailing. A trip to the Abu Simbel Temple in the morning is a possibility. Lunch is served as the Nile Dahabiya travels toward Kom Ombo. Take a trip to the Kom Ombo Temple. By water, get to El Ramady Island. Dinner followed by a night at sea.
- Day 7
Luxor West Bank
Navigate to Esna early in the day. The Nile Dahabiya serves breakfast. Have lunch while passing Esna lock. Travel to Luxor. After dinner, spend the night on the West Bank of Luxor.
- Day 8
Check-Out from Dahabiya
End of Miran Dahabiya Nile Cruise Tour
Passengers get off the Nile Dahabiya after breakfast and are then driven to the airport or railway station.
Miran Dahabiya Nile Boat 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 8 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 7 Breakfasts - 7 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Miran Dahabiya Nile Boat 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3038 $3348 / Person
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation
Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons
Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card.
Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.