8 Days Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise
8 Days Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise from Luxor will be a fantastic lifetime experience. Egypt United Tours is supposed to provide all of its customers with the most remarkable services, such as a private A/C vehicle, comfortable lodging, and an informed Egyptologist Tour Guide at the most affordable prices, as befits a top travel agency. With one of our top-notch, experienced tour operators. In addition, all Gustes will have a wonderful Dahabiya cruise from Luxor to the best historical sites in Upper Egypt.
We will transport you in style and comfort as we explore the majestic mysteries of the tranquil Nile River.
On the other hand, cruise between Luxor and Aswan to see the ruins of the pharaohs. To visit Sites and Temples like the Valley of the Kings, Karnak Temple, Queen Hatshepsut Temple, Philae Temple, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo Temple, and many other magnificent sites.
By purchasing this spectacular Dahabiya Nile cruise, you may experience the trip of a lifetime.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
Embarkation in Luxor
When you arrive, a member of our staff will welcome you, help you, and accompany you to the Merit Dahabiya Nile Cruise, one of the greatest Egypt Nile River cruises.
On the Nile Dahabiya boat, lunch will be provided as you take in the tranquilly of the Nile River. After supper, you will spend the night in Luxor.
Aswan Day Tour
Enjoy your first breakfast on board your Merit Dahabiya Cruise before starting your fantastic Egypt Day Tours at the Aswan High Dam, which was built by the Hydro Project Institute of Moscow to prevent Egypt from being submerged in unused water during the annual Nile floods while conserving the energy required to light the nation.
You will also go to the Temple of Philae, which was saved from Lake Nasser's rising waters during the construction of the High Dam. It is dedicated to Goddess Isis, the protagonist in the narrative of Osiris and Isis against the evil God Seth.
You will be provided lunch while travelling to Kom Ombo.
Sleep close to Kom Ombo.
Kom Ombo City
Kom Ombo Temple
Enjoy your regular breakfast on board the ship as you cruise to Kom Ombo in the early morning.
We will go to the Ptolemaic-style Kom Ombo Temple, which was built to honour the gods of the sky and kingship Horus, who has a falcon on his head, and the crocodile god Sobek, who is represented in numerous settings and sculptures from various periods in Egypt's history.
Anchored overnight next to a Nile Island
Sailing Dahabiya Nile Cruise
After enjoying a delectable breakfast on board your Egypt Nile River Cruise, you will set sail for Edfu this morning.
Then, on the west bank of the Nile, you will be able to see the remarkably well-preserved Temple of Edfu, one of Egypt's most intriguing temples that was built during the Ptolemaic dynasty.
Spend the night on the boat next to an island.
Visit New Island
You will have the rest of the day to yourself to take advantage of the unusual setting following your delicious lunch.
As we pass the lock and begin sailing toward Esna,
The Dahabiya boat will subsequently dock next to a lovely island along the Nile.
You will be provided with lunch and dinner on board the opulent Merit Dahabiya Cruise.
Luxor Day Tour
Luxor East Bank
The city has had several names throughout its history; the ancient Egyptians called it Waset, which meant "sceptre," and the Greeks called it Thebes due to its resemblance to the Greek metropolis that gave it its name. This morning, you will board sail for Luxor and begin your Luxor day tours.
The impressive 28th ruling family Temple of Luxor, which was built by Amenophis the third and is thought to be the most significant religious and administrative centre in ancient Egypt history, is located next to the magnificent Amon-Ra temple complex, also known as the magnificent Karnak Temple, which is the largest of the boundaries of the temple complex and is dedicated to Amun-Re.
Onboard meals will be provided for your lunch and dinner.
Luxor West Bank
After breakfast, your Egyptologist tour guide will take you on a West Bank tour of Luxor to see the great tombs of the New Kingdom pharaohs, known as the Valley of the Kings. It was here that Howard Carter was successful in finding King Tutankhamen's tomb in 1922; today, his gold collection is on display separately in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Continue on to the nearby Valley of the Queens, Medinet Habu Temple, and the world-famous Colossi of Memnon constructed for the legendary King Amenhotep III, Tutankhamun's grandfather.
Enjoy your meals while you're on board.
Disembarkation from Dahabiya
Take pleasure in your final breakfast on the Merit Dahabiya Cruise.
Our representative will transport you to the airport or train station after you disembark.
Merit Dahabiya Nile Boat 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 8 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 7 Breakfasts - 7 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Merit Dahabiya Nile Boat 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2360$2610 / Person
"Tour Egypt Itinerary 10 Days with Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.