8 Days Luxury Egypt Package with A Nile cruise from Canada 2023/2024
Enjoy the best experience in 8 days luxury Egypt package with a Nile cruise from Canada.
Choose now your dream cruise and don’t miss the chance to sail in The Nile River from Luxor to Aswan.
Book your 8 days luxury Egypt package with a Nile cruise from Canada with Egypt United Tours to guarantee the best experience.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5* Luxury Hotel and Nile Cruise|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel - Egypt Small Group Tours - Nile Cruise Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Educational Tours - Egypt Group Tours - Egypt Nile Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Luxor - Aswan - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 person|
|Style:||Cultural, Educational, Religious, Entertainment|
Departure From Toronto
Taking off from International Airport in Toronto.
Leave your residence and get on the plane to your second home Cairo.
Ultimately, Our intentions are that you have a safe and relaxing trip.
Arrive at Cairo International Airport
Start of 8 Days Luxury Egypt Package With a Nile Cruise From Canada
Arrival at Cairo International Airport. Meet our coordinator holding a sign with your name on it. He will assist you with all necessary airport formalities before escorting you to our private air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver to your opulent hotel, to begin your 8 days luxury egypt package with a Nile cruise from Canada. Then, the coordinator will take care of all the necessary check-in procedures.
Finally, overnight at a luxury 5*hotel and relaxing stay.
Tour of The Pyramids of Giza
Great Giza Pyramids Day Tour
Have a hearty breakfast at 8:00 a.m., then, check out and meet our tour guide and driver to begin your trip to the Giza Pyramids.
Then, King Khafre (Chephren) constructed the second-largest pyramid in the Giza complex. Khafre, king of Egypt, is best known for commissioning the construction of The Great Sphinx, the most recognizable structure in the world with a human head and a lion's body.
Finally, The smallest Pyramid of Menkrue was the successor of Khafre.
Have lunch at a fantastic restaurant with a view of the pyramids.
Then, your private driver and tour guide will escort you to Cairo International Airport to fly to Aswan.
Arrival To Aswan
Aswan Famous Sightseeings
Arrive at Aswan International Airport and our tour guide and driver assisting you with your luggage, and escort you by A/C vehicle to visit
-The High Dam is one of the largest rock-fill dams.
-The Unfinished Obelisk is the largest historic obelisk in Egypt and was created by Hatshepsut.
-Visit Salouga and Ghazal Nature Reserve via a new interesting experience felluca.
Ultimately, the Temple of Philae, and the Temple of Love on the Famous Island of Isis. It was relocated to Agilkia Island as part of the UNESCO Nubia Campaign project.
Second Day Trip To Edfu and Kom Ombo
Edfu Temple And Kom Ombo Temple
Morning time, have your breakfast onboard the cruise. Then, start your second-day visits.
The magnificent Kom Ombo Temple, widely regarded as the best example of ancient Egyptian architecture, is actually two separate temples joined together by a common courtyard and linked entrances, hypostyle halls, and sanctuaries. The temple was constructed between 180 and 47 B.C. to celebrate the gods Horus and Sobek, the crocodile god of the Nile.
After that, the next stop on your cruise excursion should be one of the most stunning temples in the world.
The incredible Edfu temple is the largest and best-preserved Greco-Roman temple, and it features the most magnificent stories ever produced, depicting the heavenly fight between Horus and the wicked deity Seth, which took place between 237 BC and 57 BC.
Then, back onboard and enjoy lunch and dinner, and continue sailing to Luxor.
Luxor Best Attractions Tour
After that, having your delicious breakfast onboard, our tour guide and professional driver will escort you to visit,
Valley Of The King's rulers of old kingdom dynasties were buried in a dry river valley across the river from the ancient city of Thebes, hence its modern name of the Valley of the Kings.
Hatshepsut Temple, The queen who became pharaoh commissioned the construction of a majestic temple in the western bank of Luxor known as Deir al-Bahari. The main temple dedicated to the deity Amun, Karnak, may be found just across the Nile from this location.
Colossi Of Memnon are two enormous sculptures of the pharaoh Amenhotep III (ca. 1386-1349 B.C. ), carved from slabs of quartzite sandstone, and the only remnants of a once-complete funerary temple.
Now, you can return to your Nile cruise for lunch and relaxation after seeing the Colossi of Memnon. Follow it up by taking your tour guide to visit
Karnak Temple Complex is the largest and most significant ancient Egyptian temple. The Temple of Amun-Ra is the largest religious building in the world and is revered as the location where the god made his home on Earth alongside his human family, including Mut and Khonsu, each of whom has their own temple on the grounds.
Afterward, transfer back to your cruise to have dinner and relax overnight.
End of 4 days Nile cruise trip
After that, our coordinator and tour guide will transfer you to Luxor International Airport to fly back to Cairo.
Old Cairo Short Tour and Departure
Arrive at Cairo International Airport, then meet our tour guide and driver, and based on your flight time, go to visit Old Cairo in a short visit.
Have an opulent lunch at an amazing Nile-view restaurant.
Then, go to the Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali after lunch.
Later, your tour guide and vehicle will drop you off at the open-air bazaar of Khan El Khalili, located close to the Citadel.
Unfourtuentley, back at the Airport and flying back to Toronto, hope you enjoy your trip.
Your 8 Days Luxury Egypt package with a Nile Cruise from Canada Includes:
- International flight tickets From (Toronto/Cairo/Aswan/Luxor/Cairo/Toronto).
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours are as mentioned above.
- entry Visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Your 8 Days Luxury Egypt package with a Nile Cruise from Canada Exclude:
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $5890$6500 / Person
8 Days Luxury Egypt package with a Nile Cruise from Canada All Year Rates:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.