8 Days Jasmine Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Take 8 Days Jasmine Dahabiya Nile Cruise to discover the splendor of the Nile. Provides a modern, fully furnished space for you to stay throughout your holiday. Discovering the alluring Pharaonic culture via a floating hotel on the alluring River Nile is an unforgettable experience. The most opulent and seductive cruise ship of its kind is Jasmine. Discover the amazing mysteries that spread on both sides of the Nile River between Luxor and Aswan in Upper Egypt while experiencing the magic of Jasmine.
Jasmine offers a variety of entertainment options, cuisine from around the world, opulent lodging options, unmatched service, and a retreat that only Jasmine can make a reality.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Luxor - Aswan|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
Embarkation in Luxor
Luxor West Bank
Meet with our tour representative at the Luxor train station, airport, or hotel, then travel to the Luxor port to pick up your Dahabiya.
I'm ready for you, Jasmine, to begin your leisurely vacation and tours sailing from Luxor to Aswan.
In the Valley of the Kings, where Howard Carter found the tomb of the young king Tut Ankh Amun in 1922, you may explore the burial sites of the Pharaohs of the New Kingdom. Check in, have your lunch, and then meet your tour guide.
Continue the journey to see the Valley of the Queens, the Temple of Medinet Habu, and the Memnon Colossi.
Accommodations aboard the Jasmine Dahabiya cruise ship in Luxor on the banks of the Nile.
Luxor Day Tour
Luxor East Bank
Enjoy your breakfast before travelling with your tour guide to explore the magnificent Karnak Amon-Ra temple complex. En route, stop at the Great Hall of the Columns, also known as the Columns Forest. Lunch will be served on board. At night, you can take an optional tour to see the Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple.
See Esna Dam
Today is yours to do as you like.
Enjoy your breakfast before sailing to Esna, crossing Esna Dam, and spending the night there.
Enjoy breakfast in the morning before sailing to Hegz Island.
A tour of the Temple of Edfu, which is devoted to the falcon god Horus, the ancient Egyptians' protector god, follows the sailing to St. Hegz Island, a little island north of Edfu.
A night in Edfu
Sailing to Kom Ombo
Visit Gabal El-Silsila
Enjoy your breakfast as the Dahabiya sails to the famous Gabal El-Silsila Mountain (Gebel in Arabic means mountains); the Ancient Egyptians used this mountain as a quarry to extract the stones they needed to construct their temples. Then, continue sailing to Kom Ombo, where you will spend the night.
Kom Ombo Temple
Before beginning one of your guided tours to explore the Ptolemaic temple dedicated to two gods—the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Horus—enjoy your breakfast.
Then continue sailing for roughly five hours via the paint and Kopania to Aswan.
Where you can take in a typical Nubian party from south Egypt.
Aswan lodging is available.
Aswan Day Tour
Visit the High Dam
It is a nice opportunity to have a walking tour after visiting Aswan temples and sightseeing with your tour guide because Aswan is a very clean city in southern Egypt. Your tour guide will take you to view the Aswan High Dam after you have visited Aswan sites and attractions. Unfinished Obelisk situated where ancient granite quarries formerly stood and were used by pharaohs.
Visit the Temple of Philae, which was spared from Lake Nasser's water during the construction of a large dam. It is dedicated to the goddess Isis.
Aswan lodging is available.
End of 8 Days Jasmine Dahabiya Nile Cruise Tour
Breakfast is followed by disembarking.
If you would like to take an optional tour to Abu Simbel, we may arrange it for you on Friday morning or the last day. Once you return from Abu Simbel, you will then begin your Aswan tours.
Jasmine Dahabiya Nile Boat 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 8 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 7 Breakfasts - 7 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Jasmine Dahabiya Nile Boat 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2120$2330 / Person
"Tour Egypt Itinerary 10 Days with Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.