Spend An Unforgettable 8 Days Egypt Small Group Itinerary Cairo, Alexandria & Hurghada
In fact, on this 8 Days Egypt Small Group Itinerary to Cairo & Hurghada, you will see the highlights of Egypt like the Great Pyramids and Sphinx, Ptolemaic Alexandria sightseeing, and The beautiful coral reefs and blue seas of the Red Sea have made the Egyptian coastal town of Hurghada a popular tourist destination. Within easy reach of both the beautiful Giftun Islands and the Eastern Arabian Desert.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Small Group Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Beach Holidays - Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Egypt Group Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Alexandria - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||10 to 15 persons|
|Style:||Cultural, Educational, Recreational|
Welcome to Egypt
To begin your 8 Days Egypt Small Group Itinerary to Cairo, Alexandria & Hurghada.
Firstly, our agent will be waiting for the group at Cairo International Airport with a sign carrying the group name.
This professional will assist you with all of your passport entry requirements, as well as luggage registration, so you can leave the airport as soon as possible. Taking an air-conditioned vehicle. A polite and friendly driver will accompany you to your Cairo hotel and assist you with the check-in process.
Great Pyramids of Giza and Saqqara
Giza Pyramids, Saqqara, and Memphis
Meet your tour guide and driver after breakfast to begin your day tour of the
Giza Pyramids. Arrive at the Giza to visit:
- The Three Pyramids of Giza (Cheops, Chefren, and Macarinos).
-One of the Queen's Pyramids is open to visitors.
-The Great Sphinx, a mystery for centuries.
- Pyramids Panorama and the Valley Temple (Mummification Temple)
12:00 p.m. Lunch at a pyramid-viewing restaurant
Stop by Saqqara:
Visit the Step Pyramid of Saqqara (the First Pyramid in The World).
Tour of Memphis, Open Air Museum is where to learn about ancient Egypt's first capital.
5:00 P.M. the group can go throughout downtown Cairo for a free walk at 6:00 o'clock.
Finally, return back to your Cairo hotel for the night.
Alexandria Day Tour
Last breakfast at Cairo's hotel, our tour guide will assist you to check out and escort you with an A/C vehicle to begin your day tour in Alexandria.
Now, enjoy the company of your tour guide and driver when visiting the Roman Amphitheater, Pompey's Pillar. The catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa are considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Middle East, and finally, The Library of Alexandria.
Then, enjoy a luscious meal from a breathtaking sea view.
After that, continue your trip to Alexandria airport on a domestic flight to Hurghada.
Arrive Hurghada Airport
First Day in Hurghada
Arrive in Hurghada and meet our coordinator and driver to transfer the group to their hotel.
You'll have help checking in and be able to spend 4 nights in a room with a view of the sea, to have a wonderful time on your vacation in Hurghada in Egypt, where everything is included.
Lunch will be provided at the hotel, and then, the rest of the afternoon is yours to enjoy the hotel's facilities, including the beach and pool.
The rest of the afternoon is at your hotel's expense.
Afterward, at about 8:00 p.m. The hotel will provide dinner, and the rest of the night is free to be spent sleeping, reading, or doing whatever else tickles your fancy.
Best View in Hurghada
Free At leisure By The Red Sea Beach
Spend a free day by the Red Sea's crystal water and sandy beach.
Enjoy your All Inclusive accommodation Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner at the set time.
Enjoy the Beach View
Another Free Day To Enjoy The Red Sea Beach
Take advantage of Hurghada's beautiful weather and atmosphere during your third day there. Your Red Sea Trip is about to come to an end.
In conclusion, enjoy your all-inclusive stay.
At the hotel's lovely restaurant, meals are served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Another Relaxing Day in Hurghada
Free Day on The Beach
A leisurely morning by the Red Sea begins with a delicious breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and snacks.
Back to Cairo
A leisurely morning by the Red Sea begins with a delicious breakfast and a meeting with our airport consultant who will help you with check-out. To be transferred to Hurghada Domestic Airport for your flight back to your home country according to your flight time.
Finally, hope you enjoy your 8 Days Egypt Small Group Itinerary to Cairo, Alexandria & Hurghada.
8 Days Egypt Small Group Itinerary to Cairo, Alexandria & Hurghada Includes:
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private bus.
- All tours are as mentioned above.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- 4 nights at Hotel in Hurghada.
- 3 nights at Cairo 4* hotel.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Our 8 Days Egypt Small Group Itinerary to Cairo, Alexandria & Hurghada Excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $800$880 / Person
8 Days Egypt Small Group Itinerary to Cairo, Alexandria & Hurghada Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April, a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.