8 days Egypt Luxury Vacation package with Hurghada
Start your 8 Days Egypt Luxury Vacation package by landing at Cairo International Airport; a representative from the airport will meet you there to help you with your entry visa for Egypt, luggage collection, and customs; Meet our professional driver, who will drive you in a luxurious, air-conditioned private vehicle to your hotel in Cairo. help you with the check-in process and give you time to become used to Cairo and Hurghada .
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural - Luxury|
Arrive to Cairo airport
You will readily spot our tour manager after a safe landing at Cairo International Airport. He's holding a sign with your name and "Egypt United Tours" written on it.
At the airport, a private luxury modern vehicle will be waiting to transport you to the VIP lounge. While your tour manager finalises your Egypt entry visa and luggage clearance, he takes you to relax.
Meanwhile, meet our private limousine driver outside the VIP lounge with your tour manager. Begin your journey in Cairo, where you will be staying in a 5-star luxury hotel.
Finally, Meet with our hotel consultant to set up your 2-night check-in. Enjoy an incredible meal and spend the night at a hotel
Pyramids of Giza & Egyptian Museum
To begin, start your day at 8:00 a.m. with a great breakfast at the hotel. After that, accompany your Egyptologist to a spot where you will be immersed in Egypt's great era of pyramid construction. The Cheops Pyramid is the first stop on your itinerary, followed by the Chefren Pyramid and finally the Menkaure Pyramid.
You can also pay a visit to one of the six little pyramids dedicated to the Queens. Following that, you can pay your respects to the Great Sphinx Statue and snap beautiful memorial photographs at the Panorama Pyramids. Enjoy a 30-minute camel or horseback ride at the Sahara Pyramids.
Egyptian Museum tour
At 1:00 p.m., have a scrumptious Egyptian lunch in a restaurant with a spectacular view of the Giza Pyramids Plateau. Your tour guide will also take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you will witness the magnificent Tutankhamun treasure collection as well as over 100,000 unique pharaonic artefacts.
Transfer back to your hotel.
Free day at leisure
After breakfast at your hotel in Cairo, meet and assist by your tour guide and driver to transfer you to Cairo Domestic airport to fly to Hurghada
Arrive at Hurghada and assist you with 2 Nights check-in of soft all-inclusive, Lunch and dinner, and overnight at Hurgada hotel.
Finally, You’re free to relax by the beach enjoying your Egypt Luxury Family tour.
Free at leisure by Hurghada Beach
Free day at Hurghada
Breakfast, lunch, supper, and soft drinks are included in your stay at the Hurghada hotel on the Red Sea Beach. (All-inclusive soft)
Snorkeling, diving, water activities, and Hurghada optional sea tours with Desert safari are all available upon request.
Free day at Red sea
Free day at Hurghada beach and your hotel served Breakfast, lunch, Dinner, and soft drinks at a set time.
Free day at Hurghada resort
An all-inclusive trip, for starters, allows you to rest and relax at your hotel's pool and beach (full board with soft drinks)
Optional tours include snorkelling, a boat journey to Gifton Island, Scopa Diving, parasailing, sea games, and a Quad Safari.
back to Cairo
Return back to Cairo and Old Cairo day tour
After breakfast at your hotel in Hurghada, meet and assist by your tour guide and driver to transfer you to Hurghada Domestic airport to fly back to Cairo.
Arrive at Cairo.
You'll be escorted by your tour guide to the Oldest Part of Cairo for a delightful visit to the Orthodox Church of the Virgin Mary at Hanging Church, then to St. Sergius and Bacchus Holy Church and the Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Enjoy a fantastic Egyptian lunch at Nile View Restaurant before being escorted to Moqatam mountain by your tour guide. You'll see Saladin's Citadel and King Mohamed Ali's Marble Mosque while you're here.
Finally, take in the sights of Cairo and its neighbourhoods, as well as the Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
Transfer to your Cairo hotel for the night.
Finally, enjoy a great hotel breakfast in Cairo before meeting up with our airport representative for a ride to Cairo International Airport and boarding assistance on your return flight.
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo/Hurghada) (Hurghada/Cairo)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 4 Nights accommodation in Hurghada Hotel with All soft-inclusive.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2795$3050 / Person
8 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.