8 days Luxury Egypt Vacation Package with the Red Sea
start your 8 days Luxury Egypt vacation package with Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and soft drinks included in your stay at the Sharm el Sheikh hotel on the Red Sea Beach. (All-inclusive soft)
Snorkelling, diving, water activities, and optional Sharm el Sheikh sea trips with Desert safari can all be arranged upon request.
Get the best out of your 8 days Luxury Egypt Vacation Package with the Red Sea
|Tour Starts:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Tour Ends:||Sharm El Sheikh|
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Adventure Tours - Egypt Beach Holidays - Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Sharm El Sheikh - Giza - Cairo|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural - adventure - Luxury|
Arrival to Sharm el sheikh Airport
Welcome from Sharm El Shiekh City
Once they arrive at Sharm El Sheikh, Meet our driver and the representative from your area. In the interim, let them take you to the hotel in Sharm where you'll spend the next two nights.
With lunch and an afternoon of free time included, your stay at Sharm Hotel can be leisurely all-inclusive.
Relax at your Sharm El Sheikh hotel on the shore of the Red Sea.
08:00 PM dining at a restaurant and spending the night in a hotel
free day at leisure
Free Day in Sharm El Sheikh
Enjoy your hotel stay with a soft all-inclusive, hotel beach and pool.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner with soft drinks and snacks are available at set times.
Free day at the Red Sea
Free Day in Sharm El-Sheikh
Firstly, enjoy a leisurely breakfast at the hotel to start the day before starting another full day of maritime activities. If you prefer diving, you can take a private vehicle to the marine for a sea tour; this enigmatic place has puzzled divers with its spectacular marine life and distinctive colour reefs.
Then, get your lunch and dinner, then unwind at the hotel for the evening.
fly to Cairo
Giza pyramids tour
To begin, start your day at 8:00 a.m. with a great breakfast at the hotel.
transfer to Sharm El Sheikh Airport to fly to Cairo, then meet our rep and driver at Cairo airport.
After that, accompany your Egyptologist to a spot where you will be immersed in Egypt's great era of pyramid construction. The Cheops Pyramid is the first stop on your itinerary, followed by the Chefren Pyramid and finally the Menkaure Pyramid.
You can also pay a visit to one of the six little pyramids dedicated to the Queens. Following that, you can pay your respects to the Great Sphinx Statue and snap beautiful memorial photographs at the Panorama Pyramids. Enjoy a 30-minute camel or horseback ride at the Sahara Pyramids.
The Egyptian Museum
At 1:00 p.m., have a scrumptious Egyptian lunch in a restaurant with a spectacular view of the Giza Pyramids Plateau. Your tour guide will also take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you will witness the magnificent Tutankhamun treasure collection as well as over 100,000 unique pharaonic artifacts.
Finally transfer to assist you with check in at the hotel and overnight.
Old Cairo day
Visit the Coptic Cairo
At 9:00 a.m., we will begin. As soon as you finish your breakfast, meet up with the driver and tour guide for a tour around Cairo.
Second, the journey will begin in Coptic Christian Cairo, where you will see some of Egypt's oldest churches, including St. Sergius Church, where the Holy Crypt, where Jesus and the Virgin Mary hid from the Romans, may be seen.
On your journey to the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra's Synagogue, pass through the Babylon Fortress.
Following that, at 1:00 p.m. At Nile View's handy location restaurant, your lavish, tasty lunch awaits you.
Visit The Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali.
Finally, your Egyptologist whisks you away to your Cairo hotel for a pleasant night's sleep.
Fly back to sharm el sheikh
Back to sharm el sheikh
Firstly, start your day with your breakfast at your hotel, then drive you to the domestic airport in Cairo so you can catch a flight to Sharm El-Sheikh.
When you arrive in Sharm El-Sheikh City, you can get help checking in at your resort.
free time at the beach and enjoy your lunch at the hotel.
Finally, dinner at your hotel and overnight in Sharm El-Sheikh.
relaxing day at the beach
Relaxing day at the Red Sea
A quiet day on the beach beside the Red Sea
Relax on the Red Sea's gorgeous beaches and waves on a day off.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner hours are specified.
Departure from Sharm El Sheikh
After having your lovely breakfast at the hotel, meet our local airport coordinator in Sharm El Sheikh and our friendly driver to transfer you to Sharm International Airport to leave Egypt with wonderful memories about your 8 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package with Red Sea.
Our 8 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package with Red Sea Includes:
- Meet, and assist at Sharm el sheikh Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- Domestic flight tickets (Cairo/Sharm) (Sharm/Cairo)
- 5 Nights accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh Hotel with All soft-inclusive.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Our 8 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package with the Red Sea Excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3185$3520 / Person
8 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package with Red Sea runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.