Egypt Vacation Luxury Package 8 days from Marsa Alam
Have a good time in Marsa alam relaxing on the most beauteous beaches by the red sea in our 8 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package from Marsa alam with Nile cruise .
This fabulous 8 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package from Marsa alam Nile Cruise covers 7 nights accommodation, Staying at a hotel in Marsa alam for 3 nights with soft all-inclusive and full board Nile Cruise for 4 nights.
Welcome to Egypt United Tours
|Tour Starts:||Marsa Alam|
|Tour Ends:||Marsa Alam|
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Adventure Tours - Egypt Beach Holidays|
|Cities to Visit:||Marsa Alam - Cairo - Giza|
|Available for Handicap:||yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Comfort - adventure - Luxury|
Arrival to Marsa alam Airport
Landing at the international airport in Marsa Alam
Our tour manager receives you immediately after you arrive at Marsa alam International Airport. He drives you to a hotel to check in for 2 Nights with Soft all-inclusive in our Modern A/C Private vehicle.
Free day by the Red Sea Beach in Marsa Alam
Have a pleasant time by the Red Sea Beach at Marsa alam hotel with Breakfast, Lunch, dinner, and soft drinks. (Soft all-inclusive)
All trips are at hand at your request; Snorkeling, Diving, water activities, and Marsa alam optional sea trips with Desert safari.
Luxor and Nile Cruise Check in
Breakfast in Marsa alam by the Red Sea at your hotel. Linkup with our Egyptologist tour guide and our elegant driver to start your trip to Luxor City (4hours Highway drive)
Start a day tour to the West Bank upon arrival to Luxor. Tour the Valley of Kings, let your Egyptologist assist select for you the most colorful Royal Tombs because you are only allowed to visit 3 tombs. You will be transferred later to explore the adorable temple of the Queen Pharaoh Hatshepsut. Rejoice a photoshoot break at the grand Statues of Memnon Colossi.
Back to Luxor city across the Nile River, let your tour guide facilitate your check-in after reaching your Nile Cruise. (4 Nights with full-board)
You have ample time to freshen up after receiving your Cabin. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon and lunch onboard.
Together with your tour guide, go for an evening walk tour to Luxor City, Streets, and Markets. Return to Nile Cruise Shipboard for entertainment, Dinner, and overnight stay.
Luxor Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
Nile Cruise sailing
Start a tour to explore Karnak Temple after taking breakfast on your Cruise Shipboard. This is the home of the supreme god of Egypt Amon and Egypt’s Largest Temple. Proceed to the Temple of Luxor located in the Heart of Luxor City as you continue enjoying your day tour.
Return to your Nile Cruise to begin sailing towards Edfu City in the South. Watch your Massive Cruise Ship carried by the Nile Waters as you enjoy the experience of crossing Esna Lock.
Have your Lunch on your Nile cruise board and take an astonishing opportunity to use the swimming pool on the top deck. Relax and watch the green farmlands besides the two riverbanks as you continue enjoying your Cruise Ship Sail.
Our next stop tonight is the city of Edfu, Dinner, overnight, and entertainment onboard. Relax and prepare to visit Edfu Temple the next morning.
Nile Cruise sailing
Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples visit
First, have a bite to eat on the Nile Cruise board. Then, with the help of your personal Egyptologist, ride in a horse carriage to Edfu Temple, ancient Egypt's most well-preserved and second-largest temple. You get the impression that the pharaohs are still alive and have just raised their hands to exit the temple.
Then you return to the Nile Cruise for a relaxing cruise to Kom Ombo Temple, where you can see the palace of Sobek and a complete pharaonic hospital with ancient Egyptian surgical instruments. Enjoy your lunch on the Nile Cruise before being escorted to the temple by your Egyptologist.
Finally, a relaxed night on your Nile Cruise with a dinner feast.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all included in your day.
Abu Simbel day tour
Pick up your breakfast from the Nile Cruise early in the morning. The Abu Simbel Temples are seen by your private Egyptologist in a private air-conditioned van. After that, you return to Aswan for a peaceful sail around Kitchener Island, as well as a visit to the Aga Khan Mausoleum.
return to your Nile crusie and have your Lunch on board .
free evening to scroll around Aswan open air markets .
Finally, treat yourself to a dinner meal aboard the Nile Cruise.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are all included in your day.
Aswan city tour
Enjoy your Nile Cruise breakfast before meeting our tour guide for check-out assistance. To begin your Aswan day tour, meet our Aswan driver, who will transfer you to Aswan in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
The voyage begins today at Philae at the Isis Temple (280 BC). Take a Nubian Nile Taxi to Isis Island's Temple of Love, Isis House of Birth, and holy shrine, where our tour guide will point out the Christian Cross Symbol on the temple walls as well as inscriptions from travellers from the 18th and 19th centuries AD.
Visit the High Dam, which was built by President Gamal Abdulnasser in 1961 and offers a spectacular view of the Nile Cataract and Lake Nasser, as well as the Egyptian and Soviet Friendship Symbol in the shape of a Lotus Flower.
In Aswan's Northern Quarry, one of the world's best red granite quarries, our Egyptologist will demonstrate how Ancient Egyptians carved gigantic granite slabs like the Unfinished Obelisk, transported them to the Nile, and utilised them to build temples.
Then transfer to Luxor Airport to fly back to Marsa Alam.
Arrive Marsa Alam then meet your rep and driver assist you with Check in and spend night stay in Marsa Alam.
Lunch and dinner are served at your hotel.
Check out and Airport transfer
Finally, enjoy your delicious hotel breakfast in Marsa Alam and then link up with our airport representative for a transfer to Marsa Alam International Airport and your flight boarding facilitation on your way back home.
Our 8 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package Includes:
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Hurghada Hotel with All soft-inclusive.
- 4 Nights accommodation on board of Nile cruise with Full board.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Our 8 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3189$3520 / Person
8 days Egypt Luxury Vacation Package runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.