8 days Egypt Luxury trip package with Sharm el sheikh
Start your 8 Days Egypt Luxury trip package by landing at Cairo International Airport; a representative from the airport will meet you there to help you with your entry visa for Egypt, luggage collection, and customs; Meet our professional driver, who will drive you in a luxurious, air-conditioned private vehicle to your hotel in Cairo. help you with the check-in process and give you time to become used to Cairo, and Sharm el sheikh time.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Sharm El Sheikh|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Cultural - Luxury|
Arrive to Cairo Airport
To begin, as soon as you arrive at Cairo International Airport, you will recognise our representative. He's clutching a piece of paper with your name on it.
This coordinator will take care of all of your airport formalities, Egypt visas, and baggage receipt so you can relax and enjoy your flight.
As you exit the airport, our private driver will meet you in a beautiful air-conditioned vehicle. He'll whisk you away to a five-star luxury hotel.
It's your first time meeting Egyptians and walking through Cairo's streets. That encourages you to explore the streets further and meet more Egyptians. Meanwhile, learn more about them, their culture, and their traditions.
Finally Meet your guide, who will help you settle into your hotel and relax for the evening.
Giza Pyramids and Egyptian museum
Giza Pyramids tour
firstly, At 8:00 a.m., your excellent breakfast is served at your hotel.
Begin your trip to the Pyramids of Giza with our friendly driver and modern vehicle. Explore the Great Pyramid of King Cheops and the Pyramids of the Queens. The Great Pyramid's inside ticket is available, but it is only included if you specifically request it.
It's time to learn how the ancient Egyptians built the Pyramids. As a result, pay a visit to the Pyramids of the Second and Third.
Photograph the Three Pyramids in awe-inspiring fashion. Enjoy the rest of your journey across the Sahara Pyramids.
Learn more about the Great Sphinx's hidden secrets by exploring the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx ahead of time.
01:00 P.m. Your tour guide will take you to a spectacular pyramids-view restaurant for a delicious lunch.
Egyptian museum trip
Then, At 2:00 p.m., You will be able to witness King Tut's magnificent Golden Treasure as a result of your visit to the Egyptian Museum.
Finally, At 4:00 p.m., Return to your hotel and make use of the pool and other facilities, as well as other facilities.
Fly to Sharm el sheikh
Arrive to to Sharm el Sheikh
First, Meet our Airport Coordinator and friendly driver after breakfast to be transported to Cairo Domestic Airport for your trip to Sharm el Sheikh.
Second, after you arrive at the airport, our tour guide will meet you and take you to meet our friendly private driver for a journey to the Soft All Inclusive stay in Sharm el Sheikh.
Dinner and the night will be spent at your hotel.
Sharm el sheikh
Free day at leisure
To begin, an all-inclusive vacation allows you to unwind and relax at your hotel's pool and beach (full board with soft drinks)
Snorkeling, a boat ride to Gifton Island, Scopa Diving, parasailing, sea games, and Quad Safari are all accessible as optional tours.
free day at Sharm el sheikh
free day at red sea
Firstly, unwind and enjoy a relaxing all-inclusive package at the Hurghada hotel on the Red Sea Beach (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with soft drinks)
On request, Hurghada sea trips, desert safaris, diving, snorkeling, and other water sports are all available.
Sharm el sheikh - Back to Cairo
Return back to Cairo
Firstly, Breakfast at your Sharm el Sheikh hotel allows you to spend a relaxing morning by the beach.
Before boarding your flight to Cairo, transfer to the domestic airport in Sharm el Sheikh to complete all essential airport procedures.
Then, Start your day with your tour guide will greet you at the Cairo airport and transport you to the Khan El Khalili Bazar. You may smell exotic aromas like musk, amber, and jasmine with a special blend of incense and spices while your ears enjoy soul-soothing music and your eyes dazzle from lanterns and silver crystal handicrafts.
Finally, You will be transported to a 5* luxury hotel to check in. You have a free evening and a calm night in Cairo.
Old Cairo day tour
Cairo day trip
Firstly, get up early for a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Then, join your Egyptologist to go to Bablyoun stronghold and walk in the footsteps of the Holy Family to St. Sergius and Bacchus Church and the Hanging Church. Then, in Ben Ezra Synagogue, learn about the history of the Jewish world in Egypt.
Then, take your lunch break in this old Islamic world, surrounded by the sounds of exotic music and fragrant incense, while savouring an Egyptian feast.
Finally, transfer back to your hotel.
Your organizer will meet you at the airport after breakfast to guide you back home following a memorable 8 days luxury Egypt trip in the Land of Civilization.
Egypt Luxury trip package included:
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo/Sharm el sheikh ) (Sharm el sheikh /Cairo)
- 4 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Sharm el sheikh Hotel with All soft-inclusive.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Egypt Luxury trip package Excluded:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2794$3080 / Person
8 days Egypt Luxury trip Package runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a private tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 10 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.