Enjoy the silence and nature at one of the most beautiful cities in Egypt.
Check Below the full detailed itinerary for our 8 Days Cheap Dahab Package Holiday.
Arrive to Taba Boarder - Dahab
On your flight arrival at Taba Border, be met by our Egypt United Tours Representative and driver to help you with your Visa to Egypt. Our friendly driver and Rep escort you for 2 hours ride to Dahab city. Enjoy our modern private air condition.
Upon your arrival to Dahab. Transfer to your camp and assist you for 7 Nights check-in.
Finally, at 08.00 PM. Get your dinner at the camp and night stay in Dahab camp.
Free day at leisure in Dahab
Dahab Free Time
Firstly, Start your first day in Dahab and enjoy a morning breakfast at 09.00 am,
This morning you get to relax by at your camp to enjoy the Nature and the Red Sea View.
Then, Free day at leisure in Dahab - Optional Tours are available at your request.
Finally, at 08:00 pm, Dinner is ready at your camp, and spend a lovely night in Dahab.
Bike Ride to Dahab Lagoon and Down Town
Dahab Lagoon and Downtown Tour
A new lovely day starts in Dahab for you to enjoy.
Firstly, At 09.00 am, enjoy your camp breakfast meal. Then, meet your tour guide to go for a bike ride around Dahab. After that, visit the Lagoon and Dahab Downtown. In addition, the opportunity to enjoy Horseback riding on Red Sea beach at the Lagoon for extra fees on request.
Then, Back to your camp and free afternoon to enjoy the best relaxing moments of your lifetime.
Later, Dinner starts at 08.00 pm, enjoy your camp dinner and free evening with an overnight stay in Dahab.
Optional Sea Trip to Blue Hole
Blue Hole Optional Visit
Firstly, Today you have a great opportunity to take one of our optional tours to the Blue Hole. This is a sea trip by boat to enjoy snorkeling for a full day with lunch. (Trip cost is 35$ per person).
Breakfast and dinner meals are served at set times at your camp with another lovely night in Dahab.
Another option to relax on your own is available.
Optional Safari Trip to Bedouin Camp
Optional Bedouin Camp Tour
Since you are in Dahab we encourage you to enjoy an optional desert safari tour by 4 Wheel drive. Firstly, the Trip starts daily at 02.00 pm and back to Dahab by 08.00 pm. It includes a visit to Abu Galum and Colored Canyon, trip includes a camel ride. In addition, having lunch. (Trip cost is 45$ per person).
As normal, your meals at Dahab camp are served at set times for breakfast and dinner.
Then, another option to relax on your own is available.
Finally, overnight stay in Dahab.
Optional Glass Bottom Boat Trip
Glass Bottom Boat Optional Trip
Firstly, relaxing day at your camp or you can enjoy Glass Bottom Boat optional trip to see the unique corals in Dahab Lagoon and Napoleon Reefs. (Trip cost is 18$ Per Person).
In addition, our meals at Dahab camp are set and served on time for breakfast and dinner.
Then, the option to relax on your own is available.
Finally, overnight stay in Dahab.
Free Day at Leisure in Dahab
Dahab Free Day
Breakfast and dinner meals are served at your camp on time.
Enjoy your last day in Dahab by the Red Sea beach or relax at your camp.
More optional tours are available at your request ( Snorkeling, Diving, and water games).
Spend the final night in Dahab and enjoy the remaining last moments of silence and beauty by the Red Sea in Dahab.
Departure and Cross Back Taba Boarder
After having your camp breakfast, meet again our border Rep and driver to transfer you back to Taba Border.
Assist you with border crossing and luggage. End of our services.
- Taba Boarder Meet and assist.
- 7 Nights Stay at camp in Dahab with half board.
- All Transfers mentioned in our above itinerary by Modern Private A/C Vehicles (including Fuel).
- 7 Breakfasts and 7 Dinners.
- All Taxes and Services Charges.
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Any optional activities not mentioned in our above tour program.
- Drinks or meal not mentioned in our above tour program.
- Items of Personal Nature, internet and phone calls etc.
- Gratuities & Tips.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $690$755 / Person
Tour runs on a regular daily regular basis.
The above rate is based on a group tour of a minimum 10 persons and a maximum of 15 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
For privately escorted tours please contact us to tailor your trip.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.