8 Days Aton Sun Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Visitors can relax, take in the tranquilly, and return to their hotels on time while on the 8 Days Aton Sun Dahabiya Nile Cruise after visiting historical sites. There are one suite and four Deluxe Cabins. Take the famed Dahabiya Nile Cruise to pique your fantasies. You will go on an amazing voyage with the renowned Dahabiya Nile Cruise. You appear to be magically in the center of the Nile as you are greeted by the magnificent architecture and the stunning royal tombs. Since the sailing trip from Aswan to Luxor is the centerpiece of our excellent Dahabiya Nile sailing vacation.
|Trip Duration:||8 Days / 7 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Nile Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||4 to 10 Persons|
|Style:||Luxury, Cultural and Educational|
Embarkation in Luxor
Start your Aton Sun Dahabiya Nile Cruise Tour
Enjoy the luxurious Aton Sun Dahabiya's Nile cruise as you travel past Luxor along the Nile River. You'll like having lunch on board as well. Your Nile cruise will begin on the west bank, where you may see the Valley of the Kings, an ancient Egyptian kings' burial area where Howard Carter discovered Tutankhamun's tomb in 1922. Following that, you'll enjoy discovering the Memnon Colossi, Medinet Habu's temple, and the Valley of the Queens. Not to mention, you will have dinner and spend the evening on the ship in Luxor.
It will be great to eat breakfast every morning aboard the boat. The first destination you'll enjoy visiting is the temple of Pharaoh Ammon Ra at Karnak. The beautiful Luxor temple will then come into view. Dinner will be served later on the ship, and you'll spend the night in Luxor.
Sailing Dahabiya Nile Cruise
You enjoy a very peaceful day on board the boat Aton Sun Dahabiya. A delicious breakfast is also offered on the cruise. After arriving, you'll have dinner and spend the night on the boat in Esna.
A lavish breakfast will be served to you very early in the morning on the boat Aton Sun Dahabiya. After that, the ship will head to Edfu, where tourists can visit the city's temple dedicated to the god Horus. Not to mention, you will have dinner and spend the night not far from a Nile island.
Kom Ombo City
Kom Ombo Temple
The ship will serve a delicious breakfast to you in the morning. Once there, you may see the Kom Ombo temple, which is home to the gods Sobek and Horus. Sobek is also referred to as the "God with the Head of a Crocodile" (also known as the "God with the Head of a Hawk"). You'll finish by having dinner and spending the night close to a Nile island.
Sailing to Aswan
You enjoy a lovely day while cruising down the Nile in the Aton Sun Dahabiya boat. A delicious breakfast will be served to you on the ship in the morning. Once there, you will spend the night cruising to Aswan on the luxury Aton Sun Dahabiya.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast while on the cruise in the morning. After that, you'll enjoy seeing Aswan's High Dam. After that, you'll visit the Isis temple in Philae, which honours the goddess who was married to Osiris and gave birth to Horus. You will also have dinner and spend the night on the ship, which is the final step.
Disembarkation from Dahabiya
End of Aton Sun Dahabiya Nile Cruise Tour
Early in the morning, you will enjoy a lavish breakfast on board the boat Aton Sun Dahabiya. A representative of Egypt United Tours will then drive you to the Aswan train station or airport. On the Aton Sun Dahabiya boat, you may recreate this wonderful Nile cruise experience with Egypt United Tours.
Aton Sun Dahabiya Nile Boat 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Includes:
- Meeting and assisting at Luxor Airport or Train Station.
- 7 Nights accommodation onboard a Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan.
- Egyptologist tour Guide for 8 days on board "Fluent English Speaking".
- All Transfers during tours
- 7 Breakfasts - 7 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- All Taxes and Services Charges
Aton Sun Dahabiya Nile Boat 8 Days From Luxor Itinerary Excludes:
- Entry visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Transfer from Cairo to Luxor or back.
- All Entrance fees and tickets to the sites mentioned above.
- Personal calls and internet usage.
- All optional tours are not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping and Gratuities.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2660$2930 / Person
"Tour Egypt Itinerary 10 Days with Nile Cruise" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.