7 Days Trip To Egypt All Inclusive 2022/2023
7 Days Trip To Egypt All Inclusive makes your dream Egypt vacation a reality, crossing through majestic historical spots where the pharaohs had stood to build the great ancient Egyptian civilization. You will see what the hands of the pharaoh had established.
the all-inclusive trip is to sail in the heart of the Nile to find that magically history revives in front of your eye. You will see the same scene the ancient Egyptians had seen. The green farms decorate the Nile banks to sail amid this charm, and the historical temples appear in an alluring way.
7 Days Trip To Egypt All Inclusive makes you follow history without any stress, and far away from the budget stress.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Standard Tours|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Cultural Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Aswan - Luxor|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
|Style:||Comfort - Educational - Enjoyment- Culture|
Arrival at the Land of the Pharaohs!
Welcome to Cairo, the capital of the land of civilization! As soon as you arrive at Cairo airport, you can meet our representative. He/ she holds a sign bearing your name. This representative assists you at the passport control formalities and luggage identification to comfortably leave the airport to the hotel via air-conditioned private vehicle.
Enjoy your free time in Cairo.
Giza Pyramids – Egyptian Museum Tour
Giza Pyramids Visit
Early wake up at 08.00 am; enjoy your breakfast at the hotel. Then, Join your private tour guide to transfer you to a spot that magically travels you back to 2528 BC. It is the Giza Pyramid Plateau, where you meet the pharaohs’ miracles; Cheops pyramid, Chefren pyramid, Menkaure pyramid, Sphinx Statue, valley temple, and the six pyramids dedicated to the queens of the old kingdoms.
Finally, proceed to Panoram Pyramid.
Egyptian Museum Visit
At 01.00 Pm, get your lunch with a view of Giza Pyramids at a luxury restaurant. Next, proceed to The Egyptian Museum to wander around more than 100.000 rare pharaonic artifacts.
Finally, your tour guide accompanies you to Cairo airport to travel to Aswan.
Upon your arrival at Aswan airport, you can find the local Egyptologist waiting for you. He/she transfers you to an Aswan hotel and facilitates your check-in to enjoy a relaxing night.
Aswan Highlights Tour Day
Aswan City Tour
Get your breakfast at the hotel. Meet your tour guide. He/she escorts you to visit Aswan Highlights, starting from the Aswan High Dam & Nasser Lake. Then, arrive at the largest obelisk in ancient Egyptian history, the Unfinished Obelisk. Next, transfer to Philae Temple, the House of Isis.
Then, your tour guide escorts you to a luxury Nile Cruise. He/ she facilitates your check-in. After that, have your lunch meal. Next, your tour guide accompanies you on a sailing tour, seeing the Aga Khan Mausoleum & Kitchener’s Island. Return back to your Nile Cruise to get your dinner and have a relaxing sleep.
Kom Ombo Temple Visits
Kom Ombo Temple Tour
Firstly, early wake up at 08.00 am and enjoy your breakfast on the Sundeck. Your Nile Cruise sails to Kom Ombo temple. Relish the sun and the pool till arriving at the home of the god Sobek and the pharaonic hospital. After visiting Kom Ombo temple, come back to the Nile Cruise for the lunch meal. Then, sail through to Edfu temple. Your night will be in Edfu. Enjoy Nubian festivals and have your lavish dinner. Finally, relax in your luxury room.
Edfu Temple – Luxor Temple Day Tour
Edfu Temple and Luxor Temple Day Tour
Early wake up at 08.00 am, have your breakfast. Then, your tour guide escorts you to Edfu Temple, the 2nd largest and the most well-preserved temple. Return back to your Nile Cruise to cross through the charming Isna Lock. Get your lunch, and enjoy the sailing to Luxor.
Finally, our tour guide accompanies you to this most important masterpiece in Luxor, this city that contains one-third of the world monuments. It is the Luxor temple. Return back to your Cruise and have your dinner.
Luxor High Lights Day Tour
Luxor City Tour
Firstly, at 08.00 am, get your breakfast. Then, your tour guide escorts you at the west bank of Luxor, the afterlife world for the pharaohs, visiting Valley of the Kings & Valley of the Queens. Then, proceed to the mortuary temple of Hatshepsut, which magically was carved in the mountain. Next, enjoy your lunch meal. After that, transfer to these two giant statues, dating to 1350; Colossi of Memnon. Finally, visit the largest temple in Egypt, the Karnak Temple.
At 05.00 Pm, get your rest and free time in Luxor streets till the time of your plane to departure to Cairo. Once you arrive at Cairo airport, your tour guide meets you to arrive at the Cairo hotel.
Cairo Airport to Departure to Home
Get your breakfast at the hotel. Then your tour guide escorts you to Cairo Airport to Departure home.
tour package Includes:
- Cairo airport Meet and assist.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- 2 Nights Stay at a hotel in Cairo with half board.
- 1 Night accommodation at Aswan Hotel with half board
- 3 nights accommodation on board Nile Cruise with Full Board.
- 2 Domestic Flight Tickets (Cairo/Aswan - Luxor/Cairo)
- Well-English spoken friendly Egyptologist accompanies you to all tour sites during your sitting in Egypt.
- Modern Private A/C Vehicles (including Fuel) to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary.
- All meals are included during your itinerary (6 Breakfast meals, 5 Lunch Meals, 6 Dinner meals).
- Tickets and entrance fees to all sites.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Soft drinks in the vehicle during tours.
- Taxes and Services Charges
tour Package Excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $1390$1565 / Person
"7 Days Trip To Egypt" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.