Enjoy a fantastic 7 Days Summer Holiday in Cairo and Hurghada, visit the Great Pyramids of Egypt and all major highlights and sightseeing in Cairo. Travel to the Red Sea in Hurghada for an amazing relaxing time by the crystal sandy beach and water activities. Check our full itinerary and contact us today.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Travel Deals 2021/2022|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 10 people|
|Style:||Cultural and Relaxing|
Day Day 1
Arrival to Egypt
Flight Arrival at Cairo International Airport
Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, our Egypt United Tours Airport Coordinator will meet and greet you and help you with your entry visa to Egypt and your baggage.
Join our Airport coordinator to meet our pleasant driver and begin your first trip in Cairo to your hotel once we have taken care of all of your airport procedures.
Assist you with your two-night check-in and free time in Cairo. to start your 7 Days Summer Holiday Cairo and Hurghada itinerary
Day Day 2
Pyramids and Egyptian Museum Tour
Full Day Tour to Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
To begin, start your day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel at 8:00 a.m. After that, join your Egyptologist who will transport you to a location where you will be immersed in Egypt's golden age of pyramid construction. Your journey begins with the Cheops Pyramid, followed by the Chefren Pyramid, and finally the Menkaure Pyramid.
You also have the option of visiting one of the six miniature pyramids devoted to the Queens. After that, you can pay your respects to the Great Sphinx Statue and take magnificent memorial images in Panorama Pyramids. At the Pyramids of Sahara, have a 30-minute camel or horseback ride.
Enjoy a delectable Egyptian lunch at 1:00 p.m. in a restaurant with a breathtaking view of the Giza Pyramids Plateau. Your tour guide will next take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you will see the brilliant Tut's treasure collection and over 100.000 rare pharaonic items. Lastly, return to the hotel at 5:00 p.m. and get some rest.
Finally, have a free evening at your Cairo hotel, with the opportunity to wander the streets of Cairo on your own.
Day Day 3
Travel to Red Sea Hurghada
After a relaxing morning at the hotel, join our driver and tour guide for a trip to Hurghada, Egypt's stunning and bustling Red Sea city.
Arrive at your gorgeous hotel and receive assistance with check-in formalities for three nights by the beach as part of your Egypt package.
At 1:00 a.m., You will have leisure time in the afternoon after lunch at the hotel to enjoy the beach and pool.
Afternoon at leisure at your hotel
The hotel will serve dinner at 8:00 p.m., and the entire evening is yours to relax or partake in whatever entertainment activity you like.
Day Day 4
Hurghada Relaxing Day
Relaxing day by the Red Sea Beach
Enjoy a free day relaxing by the Red Sea's crystal clear waters and sandy beaches.
At the appointed times, breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served.
Day Day 5
Sea Trip to Gifton Island
Sail the Red Sea
9:00 a.m. Prepare yourself for you are about to go on a completely exclusive excursion to Hurghada in the Red Sea. Enjoy your wonderful breakfast.
Being on Gifton Island in Hurghada is the greatest time and money investment you could possibly make.
Taking a Sea Trip to Gifton Island, according to tourism specialists, would be a fun and memorable addition to your Egypt vacation package. Hurghada is also the ideal place to go to see the Red Sea's fish, corals, and other amazing marine life.
2:00 P.M. Sail back to your hotel for a free evening after a delicious seafood meal on board.
8:00 P.M. Enjoy a meal before spending the night on the Red Sea.
Day Day 6
Hurghada & Khan El-Khalili Bazaar
Travel back to Cairo
A relaxed morning begins by the Red Sea, followed by a delicious breakfast and a meeting with our coordinator who will assist you with check-out. Meet our professional driver who will take you back to Cairo.
Upon your arrival to Cairo meet and assit, then return back to your Cairo hotel to check in for the night.
Meet up with your Egyptologist tour guide again at Khan El Khalili Bazaar for some last-minute shopping.
Return to your hotel and spend the evening at leisure.
Day Day 7
Final Departure from Cairo Airport
Relaxing wake up at the hotel, have your breakfast before meeting with our Airport agent. Meet our driver for a return trip to Cairo Airport. Our Airport consultant will assist you with all of your departure processes so that you can catch your journey back home after an unforgettable experience in the Land of Civilization.
- Meet and Assist at Cairo Airport during all arrivals and departures.
- All Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our Private A/C Coach.
- All Airports Transfers as mentioned in the above tour itinerary in our Private A/C Coach.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 03 Nights.
- Soft all inclusive accommodation in Hurghada for 03 Nights.
- All Day Tours as mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking professional tour guide.
- All Taxes and Service Charges.
package rate excludes:
- International Flight Tickets from home.
- Entry Visa to Egypt on arrival.
- Entrance Fees to all the sites mentioned in our above itinerary.
- Items of Personal nature (Laundry, Phone Calls…).
- Drinks from any kind, Tipping and Gratuities.
- Covid PCR Test and Any Departure Taxes.
- Any extra activities are not mentioned in our above tour program.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $985$1120 / Person
"7 Days Summer Holiday Cairo and Hurghada" Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.