7 Days Luxury Egypt Vacation From Canada to Cairo Giza Alexandria, Hurghada
Experience the best 7 Days Luxury Egypt Vacation From Canada, including, International flight tickets, accommodation in 5 stars luxury hotels, and deluxe 4×4 private vehicles with expert drivers and professional tour guides accompanying.
Hurry up and book your 7 Days Luxury Egypt Vacation From Canada with our specialized agency, Egypt United Tours.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Star Hotel|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Beach Holidays - Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Hurghada - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 person|
|Style:||Cultural, Educational, Entertainment|
Departure from Home-Country Canada
Leaving Canada Lands
Start your 7 days Luxury Egypt Vacation From Canada
Begin your flight from Canada to Cairo, which we have booked for you in advance.
Hope you have a comfortable flight and a good beginning.
Cairo Airport Arrival
Landing on Cairo's Lands
At the Cairo airport, our representative will hold a sign with your name on it.
In fact, this expert will make the process of registering your bags and completing any necessary passport stamping or visa applications so that you can leave the airport quicker, utilizing an A/C vehicle. A helpful driver will take you to your hotel in Cairo and see that you get checked in simply.
After that, a relaxing overnight stay at your 5* luxury hotel.
Giza City Day Tour
Giza Pyramids Day Tour
Firstly, the hotel provides a deluxe breakfast beginning at 8:00. After breakfast, you'll have to meet your Egyptologist guide.
Enjoy the trip to The Giza pyramids in style by beginning it in your own modern luxury vehicle driven by a personal chauffeur.
The Khufu Pyramid, or Cheops' Pyramid as it is more commonly known, will be the first attraction for visitors. Your Egyptologist tour guide will take you there to learn about the history and secrets of Egypt's most famous landmark.
The next thing to do is to go inside the Great Pyramid and the Queens' Pyramids (optional)
When you reach the massive Second Pyramid of King Khafre, which also houses his mortuary temple, you'd like to meet up with your driver again. The Great Pyramid of Giza and the Third Pyramid of King Menkaure should be visited next on your journey through the Sahara Desert.
The Great Sphinx and the Valley Temple is a limestone statue of a reclining Sphinx, a mythical creature with the head of a human, and the body of a lion, The face of the Sphinx appears to represent the Pharoah Khafre.
At 1 p.m., take a delicious Egyptian lunch meal in a restaurant overlooking the Giza Pyramids.
The Egyptian Museum
Afterward, With your guide, you will visit Egyptian Museum where you can see over 100,000 artifacts from ancient Egypt, including the famous Tutankhamun treasures.
Finally, return to your luxury accommodation for a relaxing night and dinner.
Alexandria Day Tour
Alexandria Visiting Time
After your breakfast at the hotel, our personal Egyptologist will drive you to the Roman and Ptolemaic Alexandria sites.
Starting with the Roman Amphitheater, Pompey's Pillar is one of the Middle East's Seven Wonders.
The Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, meaning "Mound of Shards," because of the large amount of broken terra cotta vessels and other clay artifacts that were once piled there. Visitors would bring food and wine to enjoy while touring the tombs, leaving these items behind as offerings and ending with the Library of Alexandria.
Qaitbay Citadel is a 15th-century defensive fortress located on the Mediterranean sea coast, in Alexandria, Egypt. It was built from 1477 to 1479 AD.
Then, enjoy a luscious lunch meal from a breathtaking sea view before you continue your journey back to Cairo.
At last, you'll have the afternoon off to explore Cairo on your own before heading back to the hotel for dinner and the night.
Departure From Cairo
Flying To Hurghada
After breakfast, you will meet a driver and be taken to Cairo's domestic airport for your flight to Hurghada. Your guide will help you check out of your room.
Meet our representative and driver at the airport in Hurghada, after that, they will take you to your luxury hotel, where they will help you check in for your two-night stay, a relaxing day at the hotel.
Meals, including a delegatbale lunch and dinner.
Overnight at Hurghada.
Relaxing Day At Hurghada
Your hotel offers all-inclusive services, so, you can sit back and relax by the pool or on the beach (full board with soft drinks).
On request, we can set up optional sightseeing tours,(Scopa Diving, Snorkeling, Quad Safari, Boat Trip to Gifton Island, Parasailing, and sea games).
Departure From Hurghada
Take breakfast and relax at the pool or on the beach at your hotel during your enjoyable all-inclusive stay.
At last, at 12:00 p.m. Meet and assist you in getting to Hurghada Airport, where you will fly back to Canada, with lots of memories.
Your 7 days Luxury Egypt Vacation From Canada Includes:
- Return International flight tickets (Toronto/Cairo/ Hurghada/Toronto)
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Entry Visa to Egypt.
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours are as mentioned above.
- 4 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
Your 7 days Luxury Egypt Vacation From Canada Exclude:
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $3240$3600 / Person
7 Days Luxury Egypt Vacation From Canada Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.