With 7 Days and 6 Nights lavish trip around Egypt; you get 2 nights at Marriott Mena House, 2 Nights at Sofitel Winter Palace Luxor, one night at Four Seasons San Stephano Alexandria, and one night at Four Nile Plaza Cairo.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Luxor - Alexandria|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
VIP Meeting at Cairo International Airport
After a safe landing at Cairo International Airport, you can easily recognize our tour manager. He holds a signpost written on it your Name and "Egypt United Tours".
A private luxury modern vehicle is waiting for you at the airport to take you to the VIP lounge. Your tour manager escorts you to rest as he finalizes your Entry Visa to Egypt and luggage clearance.
Meanwhile, follow your tour manager outside the VIP lounge to meet our private limousine driver. Start your first ride in Cairo to go to Marriott Mena House 5 Stars Luxury hotel.
Finally, Meet our hotel coordinator to arrange your check-in for 2 nights. Enjoy an amazing dinner and overnight at the hotel with the view of the Pyramids.
Day Tour to The Great Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
Pyramids and Egyptian Museum Tour
Firstly, your lavish hotel breakfast is ready for you at 08.00 am. After breakfast, meet your Egyptologist tour guide.
Then, with your private modern luxury and elegant driver, Start a trip to the Great Giza Pyramids.
The First stop is at Khufu Pyramid "Cheops Pyramid". It's where your Egyptologist tour guide escorts you to learn all secrets and mysteries about the masterpiece of Egypt.
After that, Visit the Interior of The Great Pyramid and The Queens Pyramids.
Later, Meet your driver again at the Second Pyramid of King Khafre and visit the massive Pyramid with its mortuary temple.
After that, Start your journey deeper into the Sahara Desert to visit the Third Pyramid of King Menkaure and the Pyramids Panorama.
At The Pyramids Panorama, enjoy the fantastic scenery of the Pyramids. Start a 30 minutes camel or horse ride to view the 6 Queens Pyramids and the Three Great ones.
Then, Your tour guide escorts you later to visit the Magnificent Sphinx and the Valley Temple.
At this time, enjoy lunch at Felfela Luxury Restaurant near the Pyramids.
Then, transfer after lunch to the Egyptian Museum and enjoy a two hours tour. Your tour guide assists you to learn all about Egypt's history and masterpieces at the Museum. Visit The Golden Treasure of King Tut.
In conclusion, transfer back to Marriott Mena House Hotel and enjoy a free evening and overnight in Cairo.
Flight to Luxor with a day tour to Valley of Kings
Arrival at Luxor and West Bank Tour
Firstly, enjoy a rich breakfast at Marriott Mena House luxury hotel. After that, Meet our airport manager and driver to take you to Cairo Domestic Airport.
secondly, at Cairo Airport, get assistance with boarding the first-class flight to Luxor. (one-hour flight).
Then, on arrival to Luxor, meet our local airport coordinator and expert Egyptologist. Start a day tour to Luxor West Bank with our luxurious private car.
After that, enjoy an amazing visit to The Valley of Kings. here, you visit The best three Royal Tombs. Your Egyptologist tour guide takes you after to visit King Tut Tomb to see the Royal Mummy and The colorful burial chamber.
Later, your tour guide escorts you to visit the magnificent temple of the female pharaoh, Queen Hatshepsut.
On the way back to Luxor city, stop to see the Two Colossi of Memnon and enjoy memorable photos.
After that, have a delicious lunch at a nice restaurant overlooking the Nile.
After lunch, transfer to Sofitel Winter Palace Hotel to assist you with 2 nights check-in.
Later, Get free time to relax and freshen up in your luxury room at the hotel.
Then, at 05.00 pm. Meet your tour guide again. He's taking you for a lovely walking tour around Luxor streets and open-air markets.
Finally, transfer back to the hotel to enjoy a free evening with a lovely night-stay in Luxor.
Day Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
East Bank Tour
Firstly, start your relaxing morning at the hotel and enjoy your rich breakfast. Meet your tour guide and driver to start your day tour to Luxor East Bank.
Then, visit The Great Temples of Karnak to see the massive Hypostyle Hall and the Sacred Lake.
In addition, transfer to visit Luxor Temple to see the unique papyrus pillars and the oldest Christian paintings.
Moreover, enjoy your lovely lunch at Luxor city; After lunch, transfer back to get rest at the hotel.
This afternoon is free at leisure to enjoy your hotel.
After that, at 06.00 pm evening, meet your tour guide and driver to transfer you to enjoy the Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple.
After the show, transfer back to the hotel for a lovely night-stay.
Flight to Alexandria from Luxor and Day Tour to The Greek City
Arrival to Alexandria and city Tour
Firstly, enjoy hotel breakfast, then meet our airport coordinator and driver to assist you with hotel check-out.
Secondly, transfer to Luxor Domestic Airport and get assisted to board your first-class flight to Alexandria.
Then, arrive at Borg El Arab Airport, meet and assist then transfer to Four Seasons Alexandria 5-stars luxury hotel. Get assisted for 1 Night check-in.
Later, at 01.00 pm, transfer to have the best seafood lunch at a sea-view luxury restaurant.
After lunch, meet your tour guide to visit The Catacomb, Pompay's Pillar, and The Roman Amphitheater.
Finally, transfer back to the hotel to enjoy a free evening and night-stay in Alexandria city.
Alexandria Tour and transfer back to Cairo City and Bazar
Alexandria City Tour and Arrival to Cairo
This morning, after enjoying a delicious breakfast at the Four Seasons Hotel, meet your tour guide and driver again to assist you with hotel check-out.
At first, Get escorted for a morning tour to Alexandria Library and Quitbay Citadel.
Then, transfer back to Cairo with a lunch break at Master Luxury Restaurant on the Highway.
Later, at 02.00 pm arrive in Cairo and get assisted with check-in at Four Seasons Nile Plaza 5-stars luxury hotel.
This afternoon, enjoy resting at your hotel to fresh up and relax.
After that, at 06.00 pm, meet your tour guide and driver to transfer you to Khan El Khalili famous open-air market in Cairo. Enjoy 2 hours of free time at Khalili Bazar for last minutes shopping.
Finally, transfer back to Four Seasons Hotel for overnight in Cairo.
VIP Departure from Cairo International Airport
Firstly, enjoy the Four Seasons hotel breakfast. On the last day of your Luxury Egypt Tour Cairo Luxor and Alexandria. Then, we leave if free for activities depending on your departure flight time.
Many tours and activities are available at your request if time permits.
4 hours before your flight time, meet our airport manager and our friendly driver to transfer you to the Cairo Airport VIP lounge to assist you to board your flight with wonderful memories about your Luxury Egypt Tour Cairo Luxor.
- VIP Meeting and Greeting at Cairo International Airport.
- Egypt Entry Visa on Arrival.
- Stay at Marriott Mena House 5 Stars Luxury Hotel in Cairo for 2 Nights.
- Stay at Sofitel Winter Palace 5 Stars Luxury Hotel in Luxor for 2 Nights.
- Accommodation at Fours Seasons San Stefano 5 Stars Luxury Hotel in Alexandria for 1 Night.
- Stay at Fours Seasons Nile Plaza 5 Stars Luxury Hotel in Cairo for 1 Night.
- Return Flight ticket (Cairo/Luxor - Luxor/Alexandria) first class seat.
- Transfers during tours by a private modern luxury Car.
- Expert Egyptologist tour guide through the entire tour.
- Six Luxury Breakfasts at Hotels.
- Five Luxury Lunches meals at nice clean restaurants in Cairo, Luxor, and Alexandria as mentioned.
- All the Entrance fees to sites mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Camel Or Horse ride at Pyramids for 30 minutes.
- Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple.
- Unlimited water and soft drinks inside the car.
- Any necessary permissions or authority documents.
- All Taxes and Service Charges
- Flight tickets and airfare expenses from home.
- PCR Tests if required on arrival.
- Items of personal nature, internet, laundry, and phone calls, etc.
- Tipping & Gratuities.
- Departure Taxes.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2540$2690 / Person
Tour runs on a regular daily basis.
The above rate is based on a group tour of a minimum 2 persons and a maximum of 6 persons.
Traveling during Xmas, New Year, and Easter with the supplement of 20%.
For privately escorted tours please contact us to tailor your trip.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.