Top Rated 7 Days Luxury Egypt Trip From Australia To Cairo And Hurghada
7 Day luxury Egypt family trip from Australia to Cairo and Hurghada. Enjoy your luxurious journey from the Great Pyramids of Giza to Hurghada, a city on the Red Sea. Reserve your luxury holiday package to Egypt Now.
Enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of Hurghada and its historic monuments. Discover the secrets of ancient civilization and get all the knowledge you need to know
Contact our team now to book your suturing trip with Egypt United Tours and go back to Australia with great memories.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel - Red Sea Holidays Packages|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Beach Holidays - Egypt Cultural Tours - Egypt Educational Tours - Egypt Group Tours - Egypt Private Tours - Family Friendly Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 To 6 Person|
|Style:||Cultural, Educational, Leisure|
Arrival to Cairo International Airport
Departure From Australia And welcome to Egypt
Catch your flight to Egypt so you can start your 7 day luxury Egypt family trip from Australia to Cairo and Hurghada.
Our representative will be there to greet you when you land at Cairo airport holding a banner with your name on it. This professional will help you with all of your passport entry requirements as well as with registering your luggage so you can easily depart the airport. use a car with air conditioning. Your helpful driver will take you to your Cairo hotel and help you check in to begin your 7 day luxury Egypt family trip from Australia to Cairo and Hurghada.
Giza pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Giza Pyramids Tour
Start your day off right at 8:00 a.m. at the hotel with a delicious breakfast. After that, follow your Egyptologist to a location where you may experience Egypt's heyday of pyramid building. Your plan calls for three stops: the Chefren Pyramid, the Cheops Pyramid, and the Menkaure Pyramid.
Visit one of the six miniature pyramids erected in honour of the Queens. The Great Sphinx Statue can then be visited, and at the Panorama Pyramids, you can take moving memorial photos. The Sahara Pyramids offer 30-minute camel or equestrian rides.
The Egyptian Museum
Enjoy a delicious Egyptian lunch at 1:00 p.m. in a restaurant with a breathtaking view of the Giza Pyramids Plateau. Your tour guide will also take you to the Egyptian Museum, where you can see the stunning collection of Tutankhamun treasures and more over 100,000 other rare items from ancient Egypt.
Return to your hotel for the night to resume your 7 day luxury Egypt family trip from Australia to Cairo and Hurghada.
Fly to Hurghada
Arrive to Hurghada
Following breakfast, meet your guide to help you check out, and then your driver to take you to the domestic airport in Cairo so that you can travel to Hurghada.
When you arrive in Hurghada, you will be greeted by our representative and driver who will take you to your hotel and help you settle in for 3 nights of soft all-inclusive travel.
a day off in your hotel
There is a specific time for serving lunch and dinner.
Free day at Hurghada
Start by stretching and taking advantage of the soft all-inclusive package provided by the Hurghada hotel on the Red Sea Beach (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with soft drinks)
On request, Hurghada sea excursions, desert safaris, diving, snorkelling, and water sports are all offered.
Red sea in the desert
The hotel serves breakfast beginning at 8:00 a.m. In Hurghada, which offers a variety of optional sea sports like snorkelling, diving, swimming, sunbathing, and riding in a submarine, meet your tour guide and decide where you want to travel.
The Red Sea desert's magic can be experienced by staying in Bedouin tents, going to festivals, and sampling special Bedouin foods and drinks.
Additionally, you can join Bedouins on a camel ride in the desert. Finally, you can decide whether to go on one of the optional excursions listed below or just relax in your hotel room.
fly back to Cairo
Cairo City Tour
After breakfast at your hotel, meet your tour guide to help you check out, and then your vehicle will take you to the domestic airport in Hurghada so you can catch a flight back to Cairo.
the domestic airport in Cairo, where you will then meet your guide and driver to begin a day journey to
Old Cairo and enjoy your visit to the Coptic Christian area, which was the location of some of the earliest Christian churches.
- Saints Sergius Church in Abu Serga is Cairo's oldest church.
Synagogue of Ben Ezra. Egypt's sole operating synagogue
Take the same route that Josef and Mary did thousands of years ago.
Lunch at a restaurant in downtown Cairo
Visit the Green Mosque, Alabaster Mosque, Mohamed Ali Mosque, and Citadel of Saladin.
Transferred to the hotel to assist with check-in and overnight.
Final Departure day
Priority one: Enjoy the hotel breakfast. Meet our airport coordinator and driver to check out. They'll drive you to Cairo International Airport where you'll board your flight out, leaving you with fond memories of your 7 day luxury Egypt family trip from Australia to Cairo and Hurghada.
Your 7 Days Luxury Egypt Family Trip From Australia to Cairo and Hurghada Inclusions;
- Return International flight (Sydney/Cairo/Sydney).
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours are as mentioned above.
- entry Visa to Egypt
- Entrance fees and tickets to all the above sites.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo/Hurghada) (Hurghada/ Cairo)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 3 Night accommodation in Hurghada Hotel with All soft inclusive.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English-speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Our 7 Days Luxury Egypt Family Trip From Australia to Cairo and Hurghada Exclusions;
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $4290$4700 / Person
Cairo And Nile Cruise All-Inclusive 6 days trip In Egypt Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.