Your best choice for a holiday break in Egypt is 7 Days Luxury Cairo and Hurghada tour package. Our itinerary here covers all Cairo attractions and takes you to the Red Sea in Hurghada city after spending a lifetime tour to the Pyramids and Old Cairo sites. Check availability and book today.
|Trip Duration:||7 Days / 6 Nights|
|Accommodation:||5 Stars Luxury|
|Tour Category:||Egypt Luxury Travel|
|Trip Theme:||Egypt Private Tours|
|Cities to Visit:||Cairo - Giza - Hurghada|
|Available for Handicap:||Yes|
|Group Size:||2 to 6 persons|
Day Day 1
Arrival At Cairo International Airport
A day to reminisce on the past. Arriving at Cairo International Airport, the gateway to history. When you arrive at Cairo airport, you will be greeted by your tour manager who will assist you with all airport procedures. You and your luggage will be transported from the airport in a private modern vehicle driven by a pleasant captain. Enjoy a brief journey through Cairo streets with your tour manager till you arrive at the hotel. The hotel check-in procedures are completed by your private tour manager.
Day Day 2
Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum Tour
First, enjoy a delicious hotel breakfast. Then, meet your Egyptologist tour guide at the hotel lobby to start your day trip to the Pyramids of Giza.
As you visit the Giza Pyramids Plateau, you will be transported to the heart of the former kingdom of ancient Egypt's wonders. It is time to come close to this charm and visit the legend of the Great Sphinx, while the puzzles surround it, in the midst of the secrets and facts of the pharaohs; it is time to get close to this charm and visit the legend of the Great Pyramids at Giza. And then there came the transition from the Cheops Pyramid, which was more than just a royal burial, to the Chephren and Menkaure Pyramids. You can also relive the moments when King Chephren was mummified and his magnificent funeral procession was launched among the nobles in the Mortuary Temple. You'll also come across six small pyramids devoted to the queens, one of which you can enter.
Then, your Egyptologist takes you to a magnificent restaurant with a view of the Giza Pyramids, where you may sample Egyptian cuisine during your lunch meal.
Then you proceed to Tahrir Square in Cairo's centre, where you will see the Egyptian Museum, the gateway to history's mysteries and gleaming pharaonic artefacts. Tut's collection is among the unique monuments and artefacts on display on two floors. Inside, you can also see the pharaohs' everyday tools.
Finally, your own Egyptologist returns you to your Cairo hotel.
Includes Breakfast and Lunch Meal.
Day Day 3
St. Sergius and Bacchus Church- Hanging Church- Ben Ezra Synagogue- El Moez Street- Khan El Khalili
Cairo City tour
After breakfast at your hotel. you will be greeted by your personal Egyptologist. Then you go to Babylon Fortress to enter the epic history of the 1st century with the Holy Family, passing via St. Sergius and Bacchus Church and the Hanging Church. Then, in the Ben Ezra Synagogue, you can experience the Jewish secrets of history.
Following that, your Egyptologist brings you to a nice restaurant in Cairo for a delicious lunch.
After that, you're on a date with the allure of previous eras' eastern atmosphere. These beautiful antique tiles in El Moez Street and Khan Khalili greet you with bright Islamic architecture and gleaming workmanship.
Finally, your Egyptologist transports you to your Cairo hotel for a restful night.
Includes Breakfast and Lunch Meal.
Day Day 4
Fly to Hurghada
Red Sea Hurghada
Breakfast at your hotel then, meet your tour leader and driver to transfer you to Cairo Domestic Airport to fly to Hurghada.
As soon as you exit the airport, our driver will greet you in an air-conditioned vehicle. This driver will take you to a luxurious Hurghada hotel. You can have a free day in Hurghada once our representative assists you with hotel check-in. Wander around beautiful nature. Finally, order your Lunch meal and settle in for a restful night at the hotel.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch and Meal.
Day Day 5
Free day at leisure
Get your breakfast at the hotel at 8:00 a.m. After that, meet your tour guide to decide where you want to go in Hurghada, which offers a variety of optional sea sports such as snorkelling, diving, swimming, sunbathing, submarine riding, and surfing. You can also experience the allure of the Red Sea desert by sleeping in Bedouin tents, attending festivals, and sampling unique Bedouin cuisine and beverages. In addition, you can join Bedouins on a camel-riding tour of the desert. Finally, you have the option of doing one of the following extra trips or staying at your hotel for a quiet overnight.
includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals.
Day Day 6
Free day at leisure in hurghda
Enjoy your pleasant all-inclusive stay while relaxing by the pool or on the beach at your hotel
12:00 PM Meet and assist to transfer you to Hurghada Airport fly back to Cairo.
Meet our representative and driver at the domestic Airport.
Finally, a transfer will be provided to assist you with hotel check-in for one night and a free evening in Cairo.
Day Day 7
First and foremost, savour your hotel breakfast. Following that, your tour manager leads you to Cairo International Airport, where you will fly home after an unforgettable visit of Egypt.
Includes Breakfast Meal.
7 Days Luxury Cairo and Hurghada Tour Package includes:
- Meet, and assist at Cairo Airport both on arrival and departure.
- Transfers to all sites mentioned in the above itinerary by private A/C vehicles.
- All tours as mentioned above.
- entry Visa
- Entrance fees and tickets to all above sites.
- Flight tickets ( Cairo/Hurghada) (Hurghada/ Cairo)
- 4Nights accommodation in Cairo Hotel with bed and breakfast.
- 2 Nights accommodation inHurghada Hotel with All soft-inclusive.
- Meals as mentioned above.
- English speaking private expert Egyptologist tour guide during your trip.
- All services, charges, and taxes within your tour in Egypt.
7 Days Luxury Cairo and Hurghada Tour Package excludes:
- International flight tickets.
- PCR Test on arrival.
- Drinks or meals not mentioned in the above itinerary.
- Tipping, Gratuities, and Personal spending.
Tour Attractions and Highlights
Start from $2720$2900 / Person
7 Days Luxury Cairo and Hurghada Tour Rates All Year Round:
Our above rate is from 1st June to 31st August.
From 1st Sep to 30th April a supplement of 25% is applicable except for Christmas and New Year.
Peak season from 20th Dec to 10th Jan (Xmas & New Year) Supplement is 40%.
Rates and Prices above are quoted in US Dollars per person in Double occupancy, Due to Covid 19 Triple Rates are not available.
Single Supplement is 40% extra on double rate.
Rates Policy for Children
- 0 - 2 Years are Free of Charge
- 2 - 6 Years get 75% discount of adult tour rates.
- 6 - 12 Years get 50% discount of adult tour rates.
- 12+ Considered adult person
- Our Rates policy for children above are applicable to children sharing rooms with their parents with Maximum 2 children per room.
- In case your tour to Egypt includes domestic air flights, an additional charge may apply for child according to flight ticket rate.
Egypt United Tours Safety Precautions During Covid 19
- All Our Staff are wearing face masks during tour and they are all checked daily for negative PCR Test
- Checking Travelers’ Body Temperature upon arrival and departure.
- Regular Daily Sanitizing for all our Transportations and vehicles.
- Complementary Face-mask daily for all travelers.
- For Accommodation we deal only the licensed hotels, Nile Cruises and tourism resorts which meet with the International health regulation for maximum occupancy of fifty percent.
- We ensure keeping social distance during all our tours.
- We provide hand free sanitizer for your use with all our staff.
- Taking The necessary action immediately for travelers and team in case of any symptoms appears.
- Follow up with all travelers 24/7 to ensure our clients health and safety.
Recommended things to pack for Egypt Trip
- Hand Sanitizer - Comfortable Walking Shoes – Hat – Camera or good mobile – Sunscreen Cream – Sunglasses
- If you plan your tip to Egypt in winter from November till March, a Jacket and worm clothes are a must, rest of the year comfortable cotton summer clothes are OK.
- Six Month Valid Passport.
Egypt Trip Essential Info Before You Go
Time to read all essential info about your trip to Egypt, we provide you here with all tour details related to our tour Itineraries with all inclusion and exclusion, Info about Egypt Visa and, Our Accommodation and Transportation Info in Egypt. Get to know everything about your wonderful vacation in Egypt with Egypt United Tours.Egypt Trip Essential Info
Egypt United Tours Payment Policy
We highly recommend early reservations to guarantee and book preferred selected accommodation. Normal Season We require 25% deposit of full price One Month Prior tour start to secure and guarantee tour space. On High Seasons Christmas, New Year, Easter Vacation and for packages includes airfare we require 50% deposit 2 Months before tour starts.
Tour Deposit could be made by Bank Transfer to our company bank account, Western Union or Credit Card. Balance payment should be received on your arrival to hotel in Egypt.
It’s not obligatory to tip every person giving you a service here in Egypt while its now part of Egyptian culture for appreciating your satisfaction for a good service.
Giving and Charities
We make a donation to Egyptian Thalassemia Association ETA for each booking reserved.